Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

I'm behind but so nice Sean is getting a participation trophy for tonight. So sweet. 🤗

I agree about most everything here tonight! Where are pros and choreography like Derek’s!
I did think Kel did very well. And James opening moves!!!
And, Len even saying “Ohhhh. Shut. Up.
Those words are beyond rude and are not okay.
He is the one who needs to go!

Sean ... hopefully those 6’s will be enough

Lauren’s rumba was good but not great. The ending was weird.

Dang. Did anyone catch James' face when the judges gave their scores (10's!) for Kel. Everyone else was cheering, but not him. He looked confused.

Kels dance was amazing, I don’t think James’ scores should’ve been better. I feel like both of those men belong in the final. And with how much the network is pushing ally I wouldn’t be surprised if she was there as well.

Kels dance was amazing, I don’t think James’ scores should’ve been better. I feel like both of those men belong in the final. And with how much the network is pushing ally I wouldn’t be surprised if she was there as well.
I agree the network is really pushing Ally. I hate that. She is good but not better than some of the others.

Ugg - the judges pushed Ally into the Semis. I wonder if network even reviewed the public votes tonight or just did what they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter