• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

So I’m jumping in here. I’m new to the thread but have been watching the whole season and am glad to find people to talk about it with! I just find ally boring and there’s something about her personality that I just don’t love. I wondered why there seemed to be such a push for her and I said to my mom Disney must have something planned for her. So then of course I had to look up the holiday specials and like Jordan did previously she will be performing....

I must admit I don’t hate Sean. I share absolutely none of the same politics as Sean but at least he gives it his all and he bores me less than some of the other dancers.
Welcome to the thread!

Loved Ally’s dance! It was amazing!

did anyone else see that she had a Versace top on but instead of blacking it out, the flipped the video so it was backwards?

Welcome to the thread!
Thanks. I used to watch regularly then I took a break after everyone making such a fuss about Britney Morris’ dance training, but the next year Jordan Fischer goes on to win. But my mom and grandmother kept watching and would call each other after every dance to comment. When my grandmother passed I started watching again to talk to my mom about it. I miss sharna this season, still shocked they didn’t bring her back.

Lauren looked super cute in her leggings. It sure looked like the DWTS weight loss program has worked.

i thought her dance was good, but not spectacular. I agreed with Mr Grumpy. Loved his eye roll. lol. I can’t believe he scored that a 9!

If Kel were my youth pastor, I might not be an atheist now. Lol. Just kidding.

Loved his sparkly Blaxploitation outfit. I think the boots made him stompy. There was something missing.

Tonight is struggling to hold my interest, i miss the days of Derek and Mark
I agree with you tonight is definitely lacking. They all seem off tonight.

Thanks. I used to watch regularly then I took a break after everyone making such a fuss about Britney Morris’ dance training, but the next year Jordan Fischer goes on to win. But my mom and grandmother kept watching and would call each other after every dance to comment. When my grandmother passed I started watching again to talk to my mom about it. I miss sharna this season, still shocked they didn’t bring her back.
I started watching this with my mother and she passed recently. So, I am missing her but also feel the connection just watching this show and thinking about all the times we enjoyed watching it together.

James can dance, but his hair mop annoys me.
Funny but true!

If Kel were my youth pastor, I might not be an atheist now. Lol. Just kidding.

Loved his sparkly Blaxploitation outfit. I think the boots made him stompy. There was something missing.
I'm hoping he hits it out of the park on the next one. I just love him.

I used to watch DWTS with my mom. It got us through many hospitalizations and her declining health together. I will always watch it in her memory.

Hannah’s BB tango was much better than her GG dance. I’m glad to see her come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter