• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
The Dancing With The Stars premiere is Monday, Sept. 16.

This first post will get updated as usual, as we get more info, like the official cast list and partnering, phone numbers & links to vote during the season, etc.

Mandy200587, our resident DWTS DIS detective, has been keeping her eyes peeled for details. :magnify: :cheer2:

The Stars: (All officially announced on GMA.)

Karamo Brown - TV host, culture expert on Queer Eye
Hannah Brown - the latest Bachelorette
Lauren Alaina - country singer, runner-up on American Idol
James Van Der Beek - actor, Dawson's Creek
Ray Lewis - NFL football player for the Baltimore Ravens
Kate Flannery - actress, The Office
Ally Brooke - singer, part of the girl group, Fifth Harmony
Lamar Odom - NBA Basketball player for the L.A. Lakers & ex of Chloe Kardashian
Kel Mitchell - comedian, musician, singer, rapper on Nickelodeon's, All That
Sean Spicer - former White House Press Secretary
Christie Brinkley - Supermodel
Sailor Brinkley-Cook - model, subbing in for mom, Christie, who fell & broke her arm.
Mary Wilson - singer, one of the original Supremes

The Stars & their Pro Partners are:
Hannah Brown
& Alan
Kel Mitchell & Witney
Kate Flannery & Pasha Pashkov
Lamar Odom & Peta
Lauren Alaina & Gleb
Sailor Brinkley-Cook & Val
Karamo Brown & Jenna
Ray Lewis & Cheryl
Mary Wilson & Brandon
Ally Brooke & Sasha
Sean Spicer & Lindsay
James Van Der Beek & Emma

1) One can vote at:
https://abc.com/

(Direct link to voting page: )
https://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

2) Vote by TEXTING the STAR'S first name to: 21523

(Data & message rates may apply depending on your cell phone service. )

10 votes per couple, per voting method.

Voting opens at 8pm ET/7pm CT and closes shortly after the last dance of the evening.

Hopefully, we will not have another Bobby Bones controversy this season. That still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time I see him now, as he's capitalizing on the publicity of being on the show.
vomit-smiley.gif
:mad:

Last edited:

Can't wait to hear about the cast. So ready for this and fall tv.

Not yet. I’m trying to keep up as best as I can I know Bobby bones has a friend supposedly on it

Oh no, it's Lunchbox!

I just Googled: Lunchbox is Bobby Bones' co-host. So, basically he's going to pull the same stunt and have the same fan base Bobby has. :sad2:

I'm already feeling I don't give a **** about the show this season, after Bobby Bones, who clearly couldn't dance as well as the other two couples, won. If it looks like, from the cast, that someone else is going to pull the same stunt, I'm out of here. Plenty of other shows to watch. No need to waste hours of my life on this one.

Last edited:
I just Googled: Lunchbox is Bobby Bones' co-host. So, basically he's going to pull the same stunt and have the same fan base Bobby has. :sad2:

I'm already feeling I don't give a **** about the show this season, after Bobby Bones, who clearly couldn't dance as well as the other two couples, won. If it looks like, from the cast, that someone else is going to pull the same stunt, I'm out of here. Plenty of other shows to watch. No need to waste hours of my life on this one.
That was just the first person who came to mind. He's a big dork.

It's been long enough since the last season that I'm ready to forgive them for Bobby. It's the only show on TV that is 100% guilty pleasure for me and I miss it.

It's been long enough since the last season that I'm ready to forgive them for Bobby. It's the only show on TV that is 100% guilty pleasure for me and I miss it.

Do you remember if there was a Dance Off last season? I'm thinking that is the only way to get rid of a bad dancer like Bobby Bones, when their fans keep voting them to stay. Don't the judges have the biggest vote in a Dance Off? If they had a Dance Off, did they pit him against someone worse? And that's how he got through the Dance Off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter