• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

I agree about most everything here tonight! Where are pros and choreography like Derek’s!
I did think Kel did very well. And James opening moves!!!
And, Len even saying “Ohhhh. Shut. Up.
Those words are beyond rude and are not okay.
He is the one who needs to go!
There is a reason we call Len “Mr Grumpy”. He’s like that with at least half the cast every season. He’s not the nicest in how he says things, but he is usually right.

Ally posted in the comments section on the DWTS facebook page. It was a comment on a clip of her jazz dance. I thought that was nice that she, or whoever manages her social media, took the time to do that. I haven't see that from any of the other contestants before and I follow that page on FB.

I love this song by Kelly Clarkson. :cloud9: But, that was the S.L.O.W.E.S.T. paso doble I've ever seen. It's like Lauren did one move every 4 beats, instead of one move one beat. :headache: In other words, not very many choreography steps in that whole song.

I love this song by Kelly Clarkson. :cloud9: But, that was the S.L.O.W.E.S.T. paso doble I've ever seen. It's like Lauren did one move every 4 beats, instead of one move one beat. :headache: In other words, not very many choreography steps in that whole song.
It was boring, in my opinion.

I loved Lauren’s hair and makeup. Love that song, and thought it an odd choice at first, but it picked up speed. I agree that Kel has grown so much- he is enjoyable to watch. It’ll be interesting to see how this week pans out going into finals.

Omg. I hate Erin’s dress. It’s like Little House on the Prairie meets a Mexican traditional dress meets a feather boa.

:lmao:I was afraid to say something. She's actually worn worse, But that's not saying much. :p

I like kel but didn’t like the song or pants they gave him tonight!

Yeah, the print on his pants were distracting. That, and the moving, swirling cameras and the moving light effects on the floor. My eyes were kind of doing this by the end of the dance --> :earseek:

I can’t say anything I’m sitting in my stitch lounge pants right now!

We can wear whatever we want at home. (And even bash other people, while doing so at the same time. ;) ) It's the wearing that stuff in public that's the problem. :eek: It's not like Erin is out shopping at Walmart wearing that. :p :duck:

Kel’s dance was boring too! I’m mixed on the pants. One one hand I like them, on the other hand I had a hard time telling the difference between his legs and Whitney’s dress.

I still liked it better than Lauren’s dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter