Closing Time!

hhisc16

DHHIR owner, DISDAD
Last edited:
Post #2 reserved for how to post correctly: (make sure to post a link for broker!)
Home Resort:
Broker:
Title Company:
Offer made:
Offer accepted:
Sent to ROFR:
Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited:
Home Resort: HHI
Broker: https://www.dvcstore.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 2/20
Offer accepted: 2/20
Sent to ROFR: 2/22
Passed ROFR: 3/16
Closing docs received: 4/20
Closing docs returned: 4/20
Closing: 4/29
Deed recorded: 4/30
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited:

Home Resort: HHI
Broker: https://www.****************.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 5/6
Offer accepted: 5/6
Sent to ROFR: 5/7
Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

Home Resort: BWV
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: First American Title Insurance
Offer made: 2/9/2021
Offer accepted: 2/10/2021
Sent to ROFR: 2/22/2021
Passed ROFR: 3/15/2021
Closing docs received: 4/1/2021
Closing docs returned: 4/2 (mine), 4/21 (sellers😑)
Closing: 4/23/2021
Deed recorded: 4/26/2021
Points in account

Updated to reflect the email process as faster than forever phone calls to Disney for your club ID.
Thanks to Element_of_Fun

Last edited:

Updated to reflect the email process as faster than forever phone calls to Disney for your club ID.
Thanks to elementoffun

i copy and pasted that email address on my i phone and when i try to send it says that it's an invalid address

i copy and pasted that email address on my i phone and when i try to send it says that it's an invalid address
Make sure to check the spelling when you copy and paste. I had to do it on my laptop for it to work for some reason.
I just emailed the link and got an automatic response that looked legit from Disney. (10 business days! haha)

Make sure to check the spelling when you copy and paste. I had to do it on my laptop for it to work for some reason.
I just emailed the link and got an automatic response that looked legit from Disney. (10 business days! haha)
[/QUOTE

It worked when i manually typed it. Thanks!

My automatic responses have said 5 days everytime! Yes let me know if you hear back and I will do the same. I haven’t heard of anyone on here receiving an actual response.

I sent my email off, too. Yesterday I waited six minutes for MS. Today the wait was 43 minutes. I hung up. Both days I called just after 1 pm. Seeing the above replies is making me more angry with DVC. Not a great way to start. We pay a lot of money for this product.

My automatic responses have said 5 days everytime! Yes let me know if you hear back and I will do the same. I haven’t heard of anyone on here receiving an actual response.
Element_of_Fun said he got an email response the next day after sending an email to that address!
I hope we have as good of luck!

I don't know if the above photo will show up, but what I found incredibly interesting is that I sent the email to the resales people, but member administration replied. I redacted my personal information, but you should still be able to see the address that I originally emailed and the fact that I got a response the next day. This is only a problem for those of us who purchase resale and are new members.

View attachment 575077

I don't know if the above photo will show up, but what I found incredibly interesting is that I sent the email to the resales people, but member administration replied. I redacted my personal information, but you should still be able to see the address that I originally emailed and the fact that I got a response the next day. This is only a problem for those of us who purchase resale and are new members.
So which email address did you use? I can’t read the email you posted.

Ok I just sent an email to that address, and that one said 10 days.😩 I can imagine having that kind of reply at my work, our clients would be going crazy haha. It’s really not acceptable for any business to take 10 days to respond.

It's a disheartening auto-reply, but it doesn't keep you from getting an earlier response. Like I said, I got a response the next day. I really think this route works for those contracts that are fairly far along - meaning 1 of the 2 initial pieces of information has already happened on Disney's end. A perpetual barrage of emails to MA isn't going to help any of us . . . With that said, I know you've gotten the email with the activation code, so I hope this route works for you. Please let me know if it does. I've been way too distracted at work today - but have gotten vested now in others' getting to where I am. That's probably because the home stretch (after closing period) was the absolute worst of the whole resale process for me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!