• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

I missed last night's show and saw the results on GMA. I'm glad Hannah won and would have been glad if Lauren or Kel had won also. I do feel that James should have been the winner but oh well........ I am glad that Ally did not win. She wasn't a favorite of mine and I felt like she was favored over the others.

It’s been
This was just announced on People Magazine:

Former contestant, Nikki Bella and fiance (as of Nov,) Artem are expecting a baby. :cloud9:
Nikki's twin sister, Brie, is also expecting with her husband. :cloud9:

The sisters are due are only a week and a half apart.

https://people.com/parents/nikki-bella-brie-bella-pregnant-due-2-weeks-apart-exclusive-photos/

Good for Nikki. I remember she had a very hard and public breakup with John Cena as he didn't want kids and she does.
I saw that yesterday too! I'm glad that Nikki and Artem are doing well. I swear, DWTS has a better "love record" than the Bachelor franchise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter