• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

Hallelujah!!! I tuned into the last 5 seconds when Bruno was dramatically pausing. And there was actually a good song being sung on The Voice that I missed for this.

And it just so happens to still be Nov Sweeps for the next 2 weeks.

This is going to be a great semi-final round, you guys. All top-notch dancers remain.
Yes, the best dancers are all in the semi round. I hope the network will now allow the judges and public go on and pick the best one without pushing one over the others just for the network's purpose.

Dang. Did anyone catch James' face when the judges gave their scores (10's!) for Kel. Everyone else was cheering, but not him. He looked confused.

So Kel's at the top tonight? Maybe James was just stunned? I'll have to go back and watch the videos when they are on YouTube.

It’s still not going to be quite a real competition. The network will keep pushing Ally since she is going to perform for Disney specials.

What? I missed that. :eek: I thought Hannah was their golden girl. :confused3

I felt like I was holding my breath for the whole episode, expecting the worst. Now, I can watch in peace from here on out.

Now, I can watch in peace from here on out.

I'll be sitting on the virtual couch next to you. popcorn::

Yes, the best dancers are all in the semi round. I hope the network will now allow the judges and public go on and pick the best one without pushing one over the others just for the network's purpose.

Then I hope this doesn't turn into a repeat of Ginger Zee's season, when the network in-elegantly, and very obviously kept placing her at the top. We FINALLY have a really great season with several great dancers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter