Survivor 34: Game Changers

I loved how Tai said, "Debbie, I think she is like a crazy lady."

And she thinks she has an '8 pack' body? Sorry, I don't find her attractive whatsoever. She looks like a skinny white man!

I was hoping that they would've taken Sandra down for sure. I shake my head every time they have an opportunity and don't take it.

I don't know...I was actually impressed to find that she completed 10 years of gymnastics training along with all her other accomplishments.
How many times did she say that? They just completely ignored her:rotfl2:. I wonder if there isn't anything that Debbie hasn't done.

I never like Sandra but you gotta give it to her to turn the tides of the game. She has managed to turn everyone away from voting for her and then controls who they vote for.:confused3 Hopefully when they get to the merge someone will be smart enough to get her voted out otherwise she will win again.

I wonder who is coming back into the game and how that will be played. Hoping for Caleb as he never really had a chance to play further than the first few weeks.

Can someone please tell me what this coming back in the game thing is? I missed the preview for next week. Can you all see my posts?

^^ they showed a boat coming back to the island and something was said about a returning survivor. I thought maybe it was from a different season, but perhaps it was simply someone who was voted off this season. Not sure!

They all deserve to lose to Sandra. I'm pretty impressed by the way she played that.

I totally agree! If you go back a few pages, you can see I said that I didn't like Sandra (when she orchestrated Malcolm's exit) but the way she played them all last night at Tribal had our house thinking that Sandra is one of the best.

Can't wait for the tribe switch up and see what fun that brings! First Malcolm, then JT, is poor Ozzie up next?

I'm glad JT gone. Debbie nuts. I think at this point Mikayla will go very far. I hope Malcom is coming back. I think Exile Island at this point is kinda of dumb

I couldn't believe how Debbie was ranting and raving after SHE lost the reward challenge for her team. She should have sucked it up and taken ownership of that, but she completely turned it around and was blaming everyone else. I felt sorry for Culpepper when she yelled at him. I just can't stand her and have wanted her gone since episode one. Along with Sandra. Good grief, why do they keep her?! Sad to see all the good guys getting picked off one by one. :( Hope one of them gets to come back next week.

I enjoy Debbie (can't say I really LIKE her), but her meltdown seemed so out of character. She played her previous season so cool and calm (if I remember correctly) and seemed liked she genuinely tried to support other folks (even if she knew she would eventually be backstabbing them). I'm anxious to hear what she'll say at reunion after the tape proves SHE insisted on doing the balancing and really mucked it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!