Survivor 34: Game Changers

I'm a big Sandra fan, but they had to do it.

Ozzie, etc. haven't been getting much screen time, because they've been winning immunity. Ergo, no tribal council, and whatever camp drama there might be, didn't matter. Last night was the first time that several players went to tribal. I figure, a low-screen-time Ozzie is a safe Ozzie (love him!).

I think Tai's next to go, and Varner is safe in the short run.

I loved the Exile twist, but I think Debbie won't listen to a word Cochran said. God bless him for being such a good sport! I was never a huge Cochran fan, but I really liked him last night, and I thought he had a lot of good insights to offer. I just thought they landed on deaf ears.

I was worried at Tribal that somehow Sandra would twist everything and not get voted out. I'm glad that didn't happen and she went home. Gotta say she went out with a lot of class. Would have been funny if Tai got voted out with 2 idols. Of all people to get sent to the reward that was exile island. She is one whack a doodle. Debbies blow up at Culpepper was to take the blame off of her and put it on him, and it worked.

I was worried at Tribal that somehow Sandra would twist everything and not get voted out.

For a second there, I was convinced Tai had completely screwed himself over.

I love that every tribal is ALIVE. No one goes in 100% locked. There is room for things to change.

Tai is too paranoid - but he was paranoid in his first season, too, and he made it to final three. You can argue that Tai is a man of big moves - they aren't always the right moves and they don't always work - but he is out there playing.

A part of me will miss Sandra! She was entertaining to watch, and she really proved why she is the queen. I mean, these morons let a two-time winner get past the first day. She made it 16 days further than she was meant to.

Debbie was on my last nerve. I actually yelled at the TV for her to just shut up already when she kept saying how she made it over first during the Immunity Challenge. You are in the middle of a challenge and instead of focusing on winning you wanna focus on whatever the mess delusional moment you are in?! Girl, take your meds and get a grip! I told dh they should have duct taped her mouth shut!

Since this is your first season, Debbie, in her season, every time they showed Debbie with a occupation, it was a different occupation every time, she had like 6 different occupations. :rotfl2:

I loved the Exile twist, but I think Debbie won't listen to a word Cochran said.
I was waiting for the tv to show "Debbie, occupation, know it all":lmao::lmao:.

I was worried at Tribal that somehow Sandra would twist everything and not get voted out. I'm glad that didn't happen and she went home. Gotta say she went out with a lot of class.

She did go out with class, I laughed when the fourth vote was read at how fast that stupid smirk was wiped off her face though.

I'm with team queer- Zeke, Varner and Tai!
Varner HAS to at least make the jury this time out!
I'd also be ok with Aubry!

Last edited:
Haven't watched yet, but glad to hear that Sandra went......never did like her

So Tai almost blew it. They were good to play along for the show because I was convinced they would vote for Tai and he'd use his idol and then Tai would vote Ozzy and Ozzy would go. I was so worried. Then Tai didn't use his idol and I thought ***!!! So it must have been the plan to stick with Sandra no matter what was said in TC. WOW!!! That was AWESOME!!

I like Zeke okay but he had some mean moments on his last season. I'll give him another chance. I am mainly rooting for Ozzy and Aubry. I wish Aubry had been on exile to meet Cochran. Did you all notice Debbie go in for a big kiss? Ewwww, poor poor Cochran. Now that Sandra is gone, time for Culpepper to go. Then Tai for his stupidity. And I also don't like Sarah the police officer. Or eyebrow Sierra. Oh, and Debbie...but she is entertaining. Though so is Tai. Culpepper has to be next...please, please, please.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter