Survivor 34: Game Changers

Btw, friends of mine posted a photo the other day with Jeff. They were vacationing down under and he was sitting at the table next to them at a restaurant where they were eating.

UGH, if only Mana had voted out Sandra instead of Malcolm that tribal council would rank among the best for me. I still liked the two tribes one vote twist, but I hated seeing Malcolm go. I'm so tired of the vote out all the strongest players so the choice for a winner comes down to the least objectionable among people no one really wants to win game play.

I know JT is taking a lot of flack for passing info to Culpepper, and it definitely turned out badly for him, but if he could have trusted Culpepper like he thought he could (why anyone would think they could trust Culpepper is a whole other question) that move had the potential to give JT a bit more breathing room in the game. JT risked a lot to share info, the least Mana / Culpepper could have done is vote who he asked them to... Sandra. What a bunch of snakes on that tribe!

It was Probst who said most game changing moves don't work in the end since there's only one winner, but you've gotta take the risk and try them.

What I want to know is why Sandra isn't a bigger target for more players out there? If they're buying her I'm the perfect person to take to the end because no one is going to vote for someone who has already won twice BS they're idiots. If she makes it to the end she'll be sure there are no good choices sitting next to her and she'll win a third time. IMHO she should be waaay up there on the hit list.

NOOOOOO, not Malcolm!!

JT messed up and he knows it. He told Culpepper who they were voting for, and asked him to vote Sandra. Culpepper didn't keep his end of the bargain. Now he's on a tribe that can't trust him, and his former tribe just used him.

I don't get why they didn't take out Sandra yet either. It reminds me of Survivor Thailand, where Brian Heidik pretty much told the top 4, "I'm first, you get second, you get third..." and nobody even questioned it or tried to vote him out! They just took their 2nd, 3rd & 4th place like idiots. :sad2: Sandra is a good player. She doesn't get emotional in the game, and that is what trips a lot of people up. Her "As long as it ain't me" attitude got her $2 million, and I'm wondering if she'll bank another mil.

Poor Malcolm. I don't understand for the life of me why they are keeping Sandra. It looks like JT days are numbered, What was Debbie going off about?

So if JT asked Culeffer to vote Sandra, why didn't JT and Malcolm vote Sandra? Culhole must have told JT they were voting another person but doubt he said Malcolm. Maybe he said Varner or Michaela? Doubt Aubrey would be on anyone's radar, thank goodness.

I was so ready to see Sandra gone. I know she's a smart player for winning twice but I don't like her attitude. All the Queen comments must be getting on everyone's nerves because she sure is getting on mine.

I did love the twist for tribal counsel. I hope they throw in a few more this season.

I wonder if any of them wish they had voted out Sandra instead of Malcolm after watching the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter