Survivor 34: Game Changers

Debbie was nuts before and she still is nuts.

It's a good thing the merge happens next week because after voting out the two players who could compete in physical challenges, they had no chance at winning a challenge.

See, this is why I'm routing for Sandra. She's so freakin' good at not getting a single vote! I think her argument this time is, "Nobody's going to vote for me--I've already won twice. You're super safe keeping me around, because of that. What I am good at is, I know how to get to Day 39. Stick with me, and I can get you to Day 39."

I think she totally orchestrated the whole "Michaela drinking from a coffee cup" thing at tribal.

Debbie was nuts before and she still is nuts.

It's a good thing the merge happens next week because after voting out the two players who could compete in physical challenges, they had no chance at winning a challenge.

Are they merging or just changing up the tribes?

Yeah, Debbs was cray-cray last time too. But she did go way off the charts this time. Though I wonder if she's just made herself perfect goat material, a la Phillip? Man, Sandra will zero in on that like a vulture. I am not a fan of Sandra, personally, but she is GOOD. I keep saying that she will win again. She should have been boot #1.

I was irked at JT because of Malcolm but anyone who is gunning for Sandra I gotta like. So I felt bad for his dumb move at getting snuffed with an idol in his pocket (or back at camp). He is a dim bulb, for sure. Not sure how he ever won. And I am one of the few who do NOT like Michaela due to her hot headedness. I also LOVE Aubry and she is screwed now. Though Aubry does great when the chips are down for her. That's when she starts gaming hard...so I am excited to hopefully see some of that.

I'm having a hard time "liking" anyone left. LOL Ugh Obviously I need to look at the remaining people and pick some new favorites, the 3 that just left were my favorites. I like Cerie, Ozzy, the cop lady, Varner, Zeke, and I guess Troyzan.

The very second that Debbie said she was good at balance, my DH said, "she is going to lose them the challenge". We had to rewind and listen to Debbie again because we were so shocked at her revisionist history. She wanted balance and got the balance part of the challenge. With some of the players, you can see that their persona is a bit of an an act, but I think Debbie is downright clinically nuts. Lol. I can't believe she actually put me on Brad's side.
We (DH, DD13 and myself) cannot stand Sandra. Did the others watch her previous seasons? My daughter is all in on Ozzy. I Would have liked an Ozzy/Malcolm final. They are my two favorites. I guess now we will root for Ozzy. We particularly love his "I can't believe you lost my lead" look when they lose a challenge.

Last edited:
This very second that Debbie said she was good at balance, my DH said, "she is going to lose them the challenge". We had to rewind and listen to Debbie again because we were so shocked at her revisionist history. She wanted balance and got the balance part of the challenge. With some of the players, you can see that their persona is a bit of an an act, but I think Debbie is downright clinically nuts. Lol. I can't believe she actually put me on Brad's side.
We (DH, DD13 and myself) cannot stand Sandra. Did the others watch her previous seasons? My daughter is all in on Ozzy. I Would have liked an Ozzy/Malcolm final. They are my two favorites. I guess now we will root for Ozzy. We particularly love his "I can't believe you lost my lead" look when they lose a challenge.

Ozzy is the favorite in our family too!! We have loved him since his first season!

I agree with everyone that Debbie is crazy!! We were actually surprised that the tribe was trying to talk to her/make her feel better during her meltdown, instead of keeping their distance, since everything she was saying wasn't even true!! Like, how she didn't get to do what she wanted to do and was assigned the balancing task and how Hallie lost the challenge for them. Nothing she said was what we actually saw on TV. I was waiting for someone to say to her, "what the heck are you talking about?!"

Ozzy is the favorite in our family too!! We have loved him since his first season!

I agree with everyone that Debbie is crazy!! We were actually surprised that the tribe was trying to talk to her/make her feel better during her meltdown, instead of keeping their distance, since everything she was saying wasn't even true!! Like, how she didn't get to do what she wanted to do and was assigned the balancing task and how Hallie lost the challenge for them. Nothing she said was what we actually saw on TV. I was waiting for someone to say to her, "what the heck are you talking about?!"

I know! I hope Jeff points this out at the reunion show!
Hoping Malcolm comes back, he's my favorite, that would be great.
Debbie may be the first player evacuated for a mental breakdown...

I love to hate Sandra, but DAMN, if she doesn't know how to play this freakin' game!

Oh Yea She Does! Master Manipulator Extraordinaire! I just want to have to chance to see her face as she is voted off, but it is not looking like I will get that chance. She is good.

This is my 1st season watching Survivor ever. Dh talked me into it. It is interesting because I know nothing of the contestants from previous seasons other than what I've been told or read. So I'm going in fresh. So my perspective ends up being different than what I read on here sometimes. Some players are really despised from their previous seasons. And I don't think they seem that bad on this one so I clearly missed some major stuff from the past lol.

That being said, I don't like Sandra's attitude but her game play last night was so brilliant that I couldn't deny that. JT was a moron since he could have stayed in the game with that Idol. Oh, well. That's 2 weeks in a row he made bad decisions so his time was numbered anyway.

Debbie was on my last nerve. I actually yelled at the TV for her to just shut up already when she kept saying how she made it over first during the Immunity Challenge. You are in the middle of a challenge and instead of focusing on winning you wanna focus on whatever the mess delusional moment you are in?! Girl, take your meds and get a grip! I told dh they should have duct taped her mouth shut!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter