Survivor 34: Game Changers

Well I didn't see that one coming and I'm bummed. I have to say I am really liking This season because it's so unpredictable !

Noooooooooooooooooooooo:( It's all JT's fault, what was he thinking.:sad2: I think they missed their opportunity to vote out Sandra.:headache:

Sandra is just so cocky and doesn't really seem to do anything. Still haven't figured out how they don't vote her out given she has done the same thing twice now.

I understand why they didn't vote Sandra - they wanted a physical threat out of the other tribe so they have a chance at the next challenge. But oh my gosh I wish someone would take her out!!!!!!!

I feel like her time is coming. Her edit is way too cocky at this point.

I couldn't tell if they were hanging out or washing at tribal council. I thought JT told Brad they were voting for him. But then there was whispering I couldn't hear. They should have listened to Haley! She said they weren't ready to vote, but cocky Sandra piped up and said oh we are ready.

I need to go back and watch that whole thing on my DVR.

just chiming in to say that I am totally bummed about last night too. My favourite boys (Malcolm, JT, Ozzie) don't seem to be cutthroat enough for this new game of Survivor. I've never been a huge fan of Culpepper but he seems like the only guy that is scheming enough to win (just as long as he doesn't try and take over the game too soon)

I'm with everyone, don't like Sandra at all. She has such a smug smile/scowl and I want to scream at the TV every time i see her (okay, I admit it, I probably scream at the tv already!) If she wins, I don't know what I will do. People can't be this stupid/naive/crazy right?

Interesting about the previews of next week's episode and Debbie going off the deep end. Wonder what made her crack?

I love Sandra, because she's such a good, under-the-radar player. She has an amazing social game. You noticed how she was mentioned as a threat last night, but still didn't get a single vote. Also, the goat thing with her didn't bother me--I think it's partially cultural, and your own experiences. People in other countries eat goat all the time, and growing up, I had an uncle raise goats for food and milk. The only thing I think she's doing wrong is being too smug with her whole "I'm the queen!" thing. It's one thing to say that in your diary time, but you shouldn't be saying that to the other players. Although they may be thinking, "she thinks she's the queen, but she has no power". I say that because I suspect she's really, really good at planting a seed in someone's head, and having them think it's their own idea, which is how she stays alive in the game.

I was really sorry to see Malcolm go, that sucked. I'm not sure what Hali's game plan really was at tribal. Also, I'm not sure Tai made the right move by telling people about his idol. Sure, it worked to his tribe's advantage last night, but longer term, it might have been better for Tai to keep it for himself.

I love Sandra, because she's such a good, under-the-radar player. She has an amazing social game. You noticed how she was mentioned as a threat last night, but still didn't get a single vote. Also, the goat thing with her didn't bother me--I think it's partially cultural, and your own experiences. People in other countries eat goat all the time, and growing up, I had an uncle raise goats for food and milk. The only thing I think she's doing wrong is being too smug with her whole "I'm the queen!" thing. It's one thing to say that in your diary time, but you shouldn't be saying that to the other players. Although they may be thinking, "she thinks she's the queen, but she has no power". I say that because I suspect she's really, really good at planting a seed in someone's head, and having them think it's their own idea, which is how she stays alive in the game.

I was really sorry to see Malcolm go, that sucked. I'm not sure what Hali's game plan really was at tribal. Also, I'm not sure Tai made the right move by telling people about his idol. Sure, it worked to his tribe's advantage last night, but longer term, it might have been better for Tai to keep it for himself.

She is so not under-the-radar, she is bold and cocky and tells people what to do. The whole idea that has been thrown around that if you take her to the end people won't vote for her because she has won twice, is silly. The people who are voting will vote on game play as they are the ones that truly respect the game.

Look at her second time... she went with Russell who everyone hated and Parvati, who should have won. But Sandra, who already won once got the win again. I am sure people thought the same thing that season... that nobody would give her another W (another million dollar W).

I think show , and Jeffro, wants a player who has never been voted off and played multiple times =Sandra. So I think she wins again...I just do. And how freaking boring is that? Pretty much a repeat of her second win as that was returning players too. So who is the hated, =Russell, player she'll bring with her? Culeffer? Debbie, since she goes coo-coo next episode? Will Michaela blow her top as she's prone to do?

Last edited:
I have been wanting Sandra gone all along and I'm so disgusted she wasn't voted out last night when they had a good chance to get rid of her.

I was bummed when Caleb got voted off, and bummed again when Malcolm left last night. I was also cheering for J.T. but now I'm not so sure.

The preview was interesting, with Debbie yelling and screaming. Would love to see her gone too, I can't stand listening to her talk.

I still like Tai and Ozzy, and Makayla is growing on me. Loved the tribal council twist, great way to keep the game fresh and interesting.

She is so not under-the-radar, she is bold and cocky and tells people what to do. The whole idea that has been thrown around that if you take her to the end people won't vote for her because she has won twice, is silly. The people who are voting will vote on game play as they are the ones that truly respect the game.

Under the radar might not be the right term, in the sense that she doesn't get noticed. More like "off the radar" in terms of votes. They seem to recognize she's a threat, talk about moving against her...and then we get to tribal, and she (once again!) has no votes against her. If I were a returning player, and I saw her name on the cast list, my to do list would have "VOTE OFF SANDRA" at the top of it. Before making fire, before finding an idol, before winning a challenge. And yet--she's never had one vote against her. Now, she's calling herself the queen and saying she's in charge, other players mention that she's bossy--and still...not one vote. And her "argument" that nobody would vote for her is ludicrous--she's won twice, she clearly knows how to read/play/sway a jury. I admire her game play, but I'm scratching my head.

There was totally editing last night. Tiah found a clue to an idol and then found it. He had no facial hair, when he found the Idol. He had to be one of the first days. And then he sort of says something, and Sierra has a hunch and make Tiah admit he has an Idol. I know he saved his member of his tribe, but when he found it, he said, "life is the Idol." So why did he give it up. So if he found one, why wasn't Malcomb looking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter