Survivor 34: Game Changers

I think it be kinda of interesting if they did a season of runners up. People who came in second. So they could have another chance for the money

That and being an ex-pro athlete does not equate with riches. There are a lot of ex-pros who are dirty poor now. Of course Culepeper is worth like 3 million but he also became a personally injury lawyer after his time in the NFL so no way to know if the net worth is from that or the NFL.
I thought that it was odd that he said that as a lawyer, he's never argued in front of a million dollars.

I think it be kinda of interesting if they did a season of runners up. People who came in second. So they could have another chance for the money

I still think a first voted out Survivor would be good because the players lack personal experience to fall back on and their vices/attributes are not known by the other players thus creating a FIRST TIME SURVIVOR show. Offer each one some form of compensation from first voted out to 2nd place finisher. Bring back the YUCK (bug eating) challenges, car/truck prize and other OLD TIME stuff.

I'm so happy Sara won. I loved last night's show, because all the ones on the bottom of my list were picked off one by one. I'm glad Troyzan didn't get any votes because it was really a 2 person contest at the end (IMO). I really dislike Debbie and all he eye rolling and theatrics. Can we add actress to her list of many talents?
Most of them clean up very nicely except for Brad and his mustache. Sierra is high maintenance though!! Aubrey has nice hair. I think Troyzan is very attractive.

Even when they win reward they still don't eat nearly as well as most people do at home. Especially not enough for the competitions they do.

I agree! I don't think they are getting to eat as much as some folks think they are. When you watch the Ponderosa video's you can see how much weight they lose. If they were eating so much, they wouldn't be losing so much weight in a relatively short period of time.

I still think a first voted out Survivor would be good because the players lack personal experience to fall back on and their vices/attributes are not known by the other players thus creating a FIRST TIME SURVIVOR show. Offer each one some form of compensation from first voted out to 2nd place finisher. Bring back the YUCK (bug eating) challenges, car/truck prize and other OLD TIME stuff.

Plus, let's be honest, a lot of "first outs" suck at Survivor and many have abrasive personalities. It would be a train wreck and we wouldn't be able to look away LOL

I agree! I don't think they are getting to eat as much as some folks think they are. When you watch the Ponderosa video's you can see how much weight they lose. If they were eating so much, they wouldn't be losing so much weight in a relatively short period of time.

Maybe they're eating too much at home

Bring back the YUCK (bug eating) challenges, car/truck prize and other OLD TIME stuff.

Absolutely.

Also....bring back the "Final Two".

They've done a "Final Three" 18 times. You know how many TOTAL votes the 3rd place finisher got over the course of those 18 seasons?

FIVE. That's it. Five total votes for the third-place finisher.

It's pointless. It obviously doesn't affect the final outcome, and if anything, it pulls attention during the finale(and final TC) away from the two serious contenders.

Absolutely.

They've done a "Final Three" 18 times. You know how many TOTAL votes the 3rd place finisher got over the course of those 18 seasons?

It's pointless. It obviously doesn't affect the final outcome, and if anything, it pulls attention during the finale(and final TC) away from the two serious contenders.

I honestly think the intent of the final 3 has always been to create a tie. 4-4-1, 3-3-3, 5-5, whatever. Personally, I hate it. It was a clever gimmick the first time they surprised us with it and now it need to go away.

Absolutely.

All true but if it was Final Two this season good chance it would've been Brad & Troyzan which would have made for an uninteresting final.

All true but if it was Final Two this season good chance it would've been Brad & Troyzan which would have made for an uninteresting final.

So be it :)

Let's face it, Sarah may have gotten herself to the final 5, but Brad decided to make her final 3.

So be it :)

Let's face it, Sarah may have gotten herself to the final 5, but Brad decided to make her final 3.

If Brad wins the last 4 immunity challenges to get himself into a F2, I'm okay with the jury not having a 3rd option. The choice should be pretty obvious to anyone with a brain.

Some Final Thoughts on a pretty damn good season:

* I'm totally fine with Sarah winning but I would have preferred if Brad had won. Winning the last 3 immunity challenges to single-handedly control your own destiny needs to be rewarded.
* It's become apparent that immunity challenges don't score one any victory points at tribal. Immunity victories are only good for getting you to the next round. Beyond that, essentially worthless. Maybe some bragging points with your friends but that's about it.
* I think Sarah did pretty well in the final tribal, Brad didn't do badly either. The one part that kind of annoyed me was when Sarah started to complain about Brad being a professional athlete. As Brad tried to point out before he was rudely cut off by Mikayla, Brad is 47 and each of these challenges involves some sort of puzzle component. I'm pretty sure that Brad is not a professional puzzle solver, unless you're talking about reading a defensive football scheme.

But that's the point. A good athlete needs to read and analyze a situation quickly.

I'm so happy Sara won. I loved last night's show, because all the ones on the bottom of my list were picked off one by one. I'm glad Troyzan didn't get any votes because it was really a 2 person contest at the end (IMO). I really dislike Debbie and all he eye rolling and theatrics. Can we add actress to her list of many talents?
Most of them clean up very nicely except for Brad and his mustache. Sierra is high maintenance though!! Aubrey has nice hair. I think Troyzan is very attractive.

OMG! Debbie! Through the entire show she was like a train wreck for me. I knew I should not look but I could nto help myself! LOL! Oh my gosh, do people really act liek that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter