Walk Away the Pounds group..???

glo - Leslie will be back on QVC sometime in May. At that time, she said she'll have the WATPs Express with the weight band. Didn't hear what specific date she'll be back in May, though.

Lois

Thanks...let me know when she returns?
I did the three mile today with the 2.5 pound weights on each ankle. I also used the 3 lbs hand weights for 30 minutes of the DVD. I hope I was really burning some today, cuz the rest of the time I have been in bed :(

Come on guys......I woke up today and did the three mile walk with my leg weights on..The sweat was pouring off my hair, wish it was doing that around my waiste :rolleyes: I did my crunches too...So who is walking with me today?? Anyone>>>anyone at all??? :( :(

I have been so bad about exercising. I was the one who first mentioned the tapes and here I am not doing them because I have been sooooooo tired by night time. I am changing my ways though. I read the article you posted glo on doing the workouts first thing in the morning and I plan on starting that tomorrow morning!! I will walk with you!!!

Got up this morning and did the 30 min w/ ab belt. I am going to try to fit in a 30 min w/ weights this evening It is my DD birthday and we are going out to dinner, so I am not sure if I will be able to or not.

Okay, who wants to walk with me tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM EST?

Oh, I forgot to ask, does the little bouncy guy add to my calories burned? :)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

OK, guys...where are you?

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and did my two mile walk. Finished it and did 300 crunches and some leg work. Man, this better pay off with looking good in a bathingsuit at the end of May :rolleyes:

Got my upperbody weights and another two mile real walk this afternoon....so anybody joining me :) ????

FB...if I could jump like those bouncy guys I would be happy :)

I did the 2 mile last night and plan to do it again tonight. I really like these tapes. My 8 year old DD likes to do it with me also. I'm glad you guys talked about them here. I had never heard of W.A.T.P. before and I love them. Thanks:)

I did the one mile this morning and it was too short for me to even register that I had did anything. :rolleyes: I am trying to switch from an evening workout to a morning workout and only had time for the one mile. I will do the 3 mile w/ weights this evening.

Hello everyone!

I have been doing the tapes for 3 weeks now and just found this thread. I am still working the 1 mile, 2 mile tapes (I have even broken the cellophane on the 3 mile tape!) with the weighted balls. Glo, after reading your article, I am doing the 1 mile tape on carpool mornings, and the 2 mile tape before eating breakfast when I don't have to drive. I hope I start seeing some toning under this 'mess'. :rolleyes: (I have LOTS to lose!)

Anyone want to comment on the Ab belt tapes, versus the regular 1,2,3 mile tapes with the weighted balls? My friend has the ab belt and broke it within 3 weeks! I was just wondering if there is that much of a difference between them. She lives 300 miles away so I haven't been able to preview them. ;)

I *love* doing the WATP tapes! See you in the morning, Glo!
:wave:

You guys have been doing so great! So I am inspired to get up tommorow and do my tape. thanks a bunch for posting your successes, keeps me motivated.

Hey instead of the 2 mile like I planned tonight, I did the 3 mile for the first time. It was great!! I couldn't do all the weight part this time, but at least I kept moving and kept the pace up. I really didn't think I could do the whole thing. I was just going to start it and see what it was like, but I made it. I'm so excited:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Did the 1 mile with the ab belt this evening. :bounce:

Gonna do the 3 mile with the belt tomorrow morning.

What's the ab belt? I've seen that mentioned a couple of times.

Anyone up and want to do the two mile with me????

TCCK...my ab belt came with the set of 3 videos that I bought at Walmart!

hth...:)

Got up at 6 and did the 3 mile walk with the ab belt. Felt wonderful! :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Disneyfan. I bought the 3 DVD's at Target but didn't get an ab belt. Anyway, I did the 3 mile again tonight. It kicks my tail, but I love it.

I think today I will do the three mile. I was lax yesterday and only did the two mile. Been doing ab work everyday and upperbody weight work everyother day...Anyone know some lower body weight work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter