Walk Away the Pounds group..???

I did the 3 mile w/ ab belt this morning, right after I got up and weighed and measured myself. I am planning on doing the 2 mile w/ wieghts this evening.

If I can manage it, I will try to join ya tonight on the 2 mile...I just finished the three mile with weights just now with my DD :)

Well, I just bought the tape so I am going to give it a try!!!!! I have been doing pilates and Tae Bo/Aerobics up till now...but I need something different.....so I plan to try this out! Wish me luck and I will let you know how it goes.......I go to Florida in 6weeks and 5 days........I want to try and lose another 5-10 lbs by then!
Thanks to everyone here! You guys are great!

Kamy

I've never heard of these dvds/tapes until this thread. They sound pretty good and I think I'm going to see if I can find them tomorrow!

Cindy,
The tapes/dvds are easy to find. I saw a bunch of them at Target this morning. :)
I hope you like them! I know I do! :teeth:

Doing the two mile with ankle weights today, and slpitting it up...Trying a modified Body for Life thing. I will try to see if this works....can't hurt :) I also used the 5 lbs weights instead of the 2.5 weights on the hands.

Anyone want to join me?

I did the 3 mile tape last night for the first time...I bought that thinking I could work up to it and I did the WHOLE thing! I was so happy!!!
Well, I got up at 5:30am today and did the 2mile! :)

I am so happy....I really liked the workout and am so happy you all recommended it! :)

Now if I can stick to doing 2miles in the morning and my Pilates and maybe 1mile at night I am set! :)

Kamy

This morning did the 2 mile with my ankle weights on, and three pound weights...then did my abs work for 30 minutes...am going to start BFL on Monday and am getting ready for that...and will do the WATP 2 mile for aerobics :)

...I'll let you take a break if you come and babysit for me, so I can work out!!!! :teeth:

LOL...sure...but you have to pay to get me down there....lol

how about me letting you stay in my brand spanking new rental cabin in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains???? ;)

I got up this morning again and did the 2mile WATP! Was anyone else up walking around 5:50am??? :)

Kamy

I did the 3 mile today for the first time!! Holy Cow! THAT'S a workout!! Talk about your brisk walk. ;) Glo, I commend you for being able to do that with weights on!

I am looking forward to doing my pilates tonight. :) Now off to pull some weeds and sneak a little extra exercise..... ;) :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I took the day off today...not feeling my best and really did not have an energy to do it. One day off is not to bad....tomorrow

I did the 3 mile tonight. I haven't done it since Monday night. I haven't felt very good this week, but hopefully I can keep motivated and do all weekend.

going to do the 3 mile after I get off here...anyone want to join me?

***UPdate***

Did the three mile walk with hand 3 lb weights. Did the hand weights for 20 minutes...so a good work out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter