Walk Away the Pounds group..???

Sorry...yeah, that is pretty early for you...lol. It was pretty early for me too, but I figured why not!!

Well I did it. I did the three mile with the ab belt. It was tough to get through, and I was yelling at Leslie by mile 2 but I finished and feel good. Esp. since tomorrow is weigh in day for me. I am hoping for a 2 pound loss but it is *that* time of the month so....

I try and do the 2mile at least 4-5 days a week. The rest of the week I alternate with tai chi and calisthenics.

Although I've been having a lot of neck and back issues lately, so I haven't been able to do much

Today I am resting...will do the treadmill at work, and walk at lunch...I needed to sleep in a little ....lol

You all made these tapes sound so good, I went out and bought them this weekend. I found a set of all three on 2 DVD's. So far, I've done the 1 mile tape twice. I really enjoyed it. I haven't bought the weights yet though. Thanks for letting us know about them.:)

Don't forget -

If you're having trouble finding Leslie's tapes, they are available on iQVC.com. Also, Leslie will be on this Thursday, March 27, between 9 and 10PM.

Lois

I am going to try to watch her on QVC nd see what she says. I don't use the weighted balls, but bought 3 llb. weights at Walmart for $2 each. I do alternete the workouts depending on how much I walk at work on my lunch hour. I woke up early today and did the 2 mile with 2.5 pound weights on each ankle and used 3 lbs weights instead of the 2 lb balls.

I try to do them atleast 5-6 times a week.....anyone walk today?

I walked last night the 2 mile tape around 10 pm does that count.LOL I plan on doing the 2 mile again today, but i have not graduated to the weights yet I'm still quite big though so it's a challenge just to get thru the workouts still for me. Anyone else walking there pounds away with me and GLo?

I'm with you mentally! I really wanted to use my new tapes again last night, but I was studying. I even skipped my classes, and got a babysitter so I could study, study, study. But, those tapes really were calling my name!! :(

Haven't yet...I did the 3 mile with the ab belt last night, and will do the 3 mile with wieghts tonight. I have been alternating belt and weights. After the first 3 mile with the wieghts boy was a sore so the last could nights I have had to take it easy with the wieghts and belt. But I am not letting it stop me. 4 pounds and 4 wiegh ins to go before my first goal of 10 pounds by Easter, so walk, walk, walk I go.

man woke up late today will have to do the 3 mile tonight. Anyone add to the tapes? I have been doing the two mile tape with 2.5 pound weights on each foot. Have not figured out how to put that on fitday yet, but must be added caloriy burn right?

See you guys later :) Have a great day...and keep on walking:)

I am thinking of getting ankle wieghts. Once I can get through the 3mile "easily" I will probably add that.

And yes, any added wieght you add burns more calories and helps to tone and strengthen muscles.

I skipped the WATP this morning. Did weights and crunches for 45 minutes instead. I may do the two mile when I get home tonight. I love the tapes because I am not tripping over myself all the time. Also, I can do the ankle weights and I felt some sucess quickly. I did fall asleep last night and missed her on QVC...I did want to hear what she said and if she had anything new...oh well

I have been doing the tapes (1 & 2only) for awhile. I love the flexibility of fitting them in even if you only have 20 min. to spare!

I have also been TRYING to get to CURVES at least 3 x a week. Not much luch at that lately. To busy getting ready for our trip to WDW next week!

I hope this thread continues until after I get back 4/15. I KNOW I'm going to need to WATP when I get back.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Woke up feeling enormous today. I am staying way away from the scale and all mirrors...anyone want to walk with me?

Glo I am feeling exactly the same way. I feel like a cow today. All bloated an stuff. I may do something crazy like NOT weight in tomorrow. I'm feeling so depressed. I have done a tape everyday this week (2miles) and the firm ab tape twice and now i have a sore throat and just feel all bloated. Since you are my mentor (did i tell you?) I don't think i'm doing something right. I was doing the ab tape every day and a 1mile walk and loosing 2-3 a week i've actually had less to eat this week avg only about 700 cal as i was eating under 1000 prev weeks. And i skipped my brk almost all week. Does it make sense to you that i may not be eating enough to loose with more exer. on my adjenda? I need some quick weight in tips for today if i'm even gonna consider getting on the scales tomorrow. Any advise for my GLo or anyone?

I can tell you, I do not do well when I drop my calories that low. My body goes into starvation mode and holds onto every single little ounce. I have to eat no less than 1200 calories or I stall big time. Also, it took a month for me to loose any weight at all once I started exercising. I did not listen to everyone saying that it was because I was turning fat into muscle(and muscle burns more too) and muscle weighs more than fat. I finally listened to Nativetxn and measured and three weeks later I had not loss an ounce, but had lost 6.75 inches :) So, that is what happened to me. Do nt starve yourself, and stay off the scale and try meausuring...

Do not give up....and boy did you pick a nutcase to be your mentor :p

Thanks for the advise Glo. I knew i better but really was'nt hungry and was'nt thinking i guess that my body needed me to eat. I may not weight tomorrow and just measure it's been awhile since i did that. I have been keeping up with the measuring on weight command. I just wish this feeling would go away becuase i know i'm loosing if that makes since. I tried on a pair of 14 tommy jeans yesterday to see how far i was and it seems to challenge me. Everytime i drop a size i wait about 2 weeks and go try on the next smallest size>LOL Anyway they buttoned and zipped while standing>LOL I looked like a stuff sauage and that belly roll just was to die for.LOL I would like them to fit at the end of next month so i stepped up my exercise. I'm gonna take the weekend off exercizing because i moved from 3-4 times a week to 5 now so today and tomorrow i will force myself not to plug in a single tape and let my body relax a bit and then start eating right and go at it next week. I'm sure my husband will make me weigth unwillingly with him in the morning. He has dropped more than 30lbs two pants sizes and a shirt size so far. He has a lot more weight to loose than me though he wanted to loose 150lbs! I have 100 i wanted to loose so we are both motivating each other and he's really into loosing now. He had a bad knee prob so he just started exercizing last week and i had been going strong for 3 weeks now. Oh i'm wearing your ear out anyways thanks again for encouraging me your suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter