Walk Away the Pounds group..???

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
How many of us are out here?

What tapes do you use?
Which series?

Let's keep eachother motivated...

Today I did the two mile walk in the morning, and am going to do the 1 mile in a few :) I do the one mile with weights on my ankles to get more out of it :)

Anyone else?

I just bought the DVD with the 1 mile & the 2 mile walks on it. I've only used it twice so far because I just got it Friday & it's been so nice that DH & I have been going for walks outdoors! Spring fever is a great motivator! :sunny:

I used my own hand weights with the 1 mile, but I did the 2 mile for my first time without weights just to get used to it. I'm sure I will add weights as I do it more.

I like the idea of a support group to help keep motivated. Right now it's new to me, so it's still holding my interest but I'm afraid I'll get bored after a while.

I have a set of the WATP with weights and a set of WATP with the "ab" belt. I have been alternating between them (one day with weights, one day with the belt). I have been doing the 2 mile but I will do the 3 mile today because lets just say being home with a sick child I did NOT stick with my plan AT ALL today.

Me too! I never thought I could get into those tapes, because I like dancy type aerobics, but they are really great tapes!

I have the WATP for abs with the ab belt. It is nice. Eventually I would like to get some more of her tapes.

Which ones are your favorites?

I have been altering between the 1 and 2 mile tape. I will work up to the 3 mile.

keep up the great walking!

Ok I have the Walk aerobics deluxe DVD. So since it is buy Leslie Sansone and is the same basic priciple as WATP Can I join to? I have done 1 mile of the 3 mile walk and 3 miles of the 4 mile walk aerobics part. I think I really like it!! It is the only DVD I could find at Sam's Club. It does not have any hand weights or anything but they could easily be incorpurated so I may try it after I get a little more used to them.

I have been looking for the three mile walk and can not find it anywhere :( I have gone to K-Mart, Walmart, Target, Circut City, Best Buy and Comp USA and nothing :( I do the one mile with 2.5 pound weights n each leg, and then do the 2 mile one with the hand weights.

Today I did the two mile in the morning and the 1 mile in the evening.

I really enjoy them, because just as I am pooping out, she goes back to the walk for a few :)

Me Me MEEEEE! I do them. I bought the series 1, 2, and 3 mile vhs tapes a couple weeks ago along with the firm scuplt series. So I did the 2 mile when i got home from work then me and dh did a 1 mile tonight. I rotate the 1mile with a ab workout from the firm. Some days just the 2 mile i have'nt gotten up to the three mile yet the 2 mile kicks my butt right now. I have the belt with the series i have and it gives me a good workout for the time being.

I am assuming that you use these DVD/VHS tapes while on a treadmill? I have no room in my house for any equipment, DH claims we can fit a excercise bike in the BR, not likely. The program sounds wonderful tho, keep up all the good work. I get to walk stairs at work, I park on the 3rd level of the garage, and walk up the 36 steps to the office. Not much, but better than the elevator, right?

mickeyfan1...you don't need much room for these videos, atleast the ones I have you don't. I have used them for over a year, currently I am firming so I don't use them as often now. If you can take 4 good size steps forward and 2 good size steps sideways then you have plenty of room.

For those who want to firm she has an older firming video that is wonderful also, I didn't care for the more recent 20 minute one...you definitely feel the 45 minute firming workout even without using weights. I found a copy at our library.

mickeyfan1 -- no equipment needed. Except your TV and VCR or DVD player -- and a little room to move!

Glo -- did you check at Amazon? That's where I bought my 2 mile tape.

Can I join too? I have the tape -- but haven't actually used it yet!:rolleyes: Hey - give me a break! I've been walking on my treadmill which is a VERY big accomplishment for me right now!
;)

ww I was doing like you and walking on the mill. It was very boring even with the t.v or radio on these tapes are fun and easy to do and you "feel" them and you can choose how much time you have 15, 30 or 45 minutes. It's a blast and i use these and rotate them with my firm tape which the ab one is 20 minutes so it works great and i am doing it 4-5 times a week where it was all i could do to "force" myself on the mill 3-4 times a week and i feel i'm getting much much better results from this variety than the mill only. Join us in walking i just finished my mile this morning only had a few minutes to spare as the girls were up and i had to wash my hair this morning. This evening i'll do another tape and then with dh tonight do atleast the 1 mile tape again. I got in 3 miles yesterday I would have never done that on the mill.

Have the one, two, and three mile tapes and a toning tape. Did well one week, and then last week, DD and DH were home and it just didn't happen. I need motivation!!! So count me in.:D

Leslie will be on QVC later this month so maybe she'll have a new tape on at that time. iQVC.com has some of her walking tapes in stock.

Lois

Hey if you find out when she's gonna be on would you mind posting it? With three 2.5 yo in the house i don't see much t.v. besides sponge bob ect...LOL Would love to set the remind button if you do find out when. Thanks

Me too!! I just bought the 3 tape set over the weekend, and tonight will be my first night to try it out!! I'm excited!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc My lazy butt hasn't exercised since last summer... ;) (not that I like ANY of it anyway!!)

I did four miles yesterday...Did the one mile tape this morning, and then a two mile real walk around the school gym. I am hoping to squeeze in the 2 mile walk when I get home.

Anyone else?

I just picked up the 2 mile one this past weekend. I was getting bored on the treadmill too, and I was afraid the boredom would keep me from exercising. I did the 2 mile walk on Sunday and Monday, and I am doing the treadmill tonite.

I love the tape! I think it is fun and I think she is easy to listen to. I have a bad back and so this tape is ideal for me.

Leslie will be on QVC next Thursday, March 27, from 9-10 PM. Hopefully all the little ones will be in bed and everyone will be able to watch. :D

Lois

I am about to go do the two mile walk now. Could someone post the days she is going to be on in a seprate post, on the day it airs. So the rest of us can remember?

I am looking for the three and 4 mile walk, but can't find it on DVD anywhere :( I really can use it.

Ok, off to do two miles. When I am done it will be 5 miles total today :) :teeth:

hus all

upearly and I am about to walk the 2 mile anyone want to join me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter