I am also debating adding the DDP for the first time ever. The recent price increase plus the fact that my kids are teens and will actually be able to eat makes it possibly worthwhile. The math makes it about a wash cost wise, and using it would definitely allow me to get some more expensive entrees.

20 days to go! Happy with all my FP‘s except SDD (hoping to modify it for an earlier time but don’t think that will happen until the day of), 2 dessert parties and a PPO at BOG plus a ADR the same day for lunch. Thrilled the Skyliner is up and running! I have a Pirate room booked at CBR but don‘t mind giving that up if a family with a kiddo wants it, how do I tell the resort reservations that? The only option I had is to request a room near transportation or a corner room.

20 days to go! Happy with all my FP‘s except SDD (hoping to modify it for an earlier time but don’t think that will happen until the day of), 2 dessert parties and a PPO at BOG plus a ADR the same day for lunch. Thrilled the Skyliner is up and running! I have a Pirate room booked at CBR but don‘t mind giving that up if a family with a kiddo wants it, how do I tell the resort reservations that? The only option I had is to request a room near transportation or a corner room.
you cant pay it forwardwith rooms just change your reservation if you wanna give up the pirate room.

You can’t predict the weather this far out, and Nov is notoriously unpredictable. Could be any temp between 40-90. I remember getting caught out on a cold night and having to buy a sweatshirt.

You can’t predict the weather this far out, and Nov is notoriously unpredictable. Could be any temp between 40-90. I remember getting caught out on a cold night and having to buy a sweatshirt.

So true!! On our last November trip (which was only 3 days) we varied between shorts and short sleeves to pants and long sleeves/jackets and that was all during the day, not even the day to night contrast.

I am also debating adding the DDP for the first time ever. The recent price increase plus the fact that my kids are teens and will actually be able to eat makes it possibly worthwhile. The math makes it about a wash cost wise, and using it would definitely allow me to get some more expensive entrees.

We opted for the DP this time. We have a lot of character meals scheduled and that tipped the scales to basically make it a wash vs. paying with cash when looking at meals. The snacks will be "free."

Woohoo! I just re-loaded my Disney Rewards card from Visa. Been saving those dollars for over a year. We have enough to cover our TS meals. So happy!!! I almost fell over when I saw the price for Tusker House. We never do this many TS, but felt the holiday crowds would be too much at the QS.

Is it wrong to be thankful I got the 'free' dining promo now that the prices have gone (even if slightly) up? ♥

Still a month away for me, but the anticipation is killer.
Which prices are going up? Dining? We’ve never had free dining before so we’re excited to try it! It’s basically free for us (no air quotes) because we’re staying at Pop Century so the 15% room discount would’ve saved us much less than having the free dining plan will!

Which prices are going up? Dining? We’ve never had free dining before so we’re excited to try it! It’s basically free for us (no air quotes) because we’re staying at Pop Century so the 15% room discount would’ve saved us much less than having the free dining plan will!
I think so! Although I haven’t double checked.
I initially had a package booked at Pop but switched over to Sports to add in Hopper and an extra night, which brought me about $100 more than I used to have, but that also meant switching around the previous hotel reservation and deducting one night.
Same! I haven’t done a dining plan before, but I can’t wait!

I think so! Although I haven’t double checked.
I initially had a package booked at Pop but switched over to Sports to add in Hopper and an extra night, which brought me about $100 more than I used to have, but that also meant switching around the previous hotel reservation and deducting one night.
Same! I haven’t done a dining plan before, but I can’t wait!
Doesn’t the free dining plan package include the park hopper?

Ok , i have to ask, whats the holiday taping schedule, and how does it effect the parks? Ty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter