When do the magical express tags arrive? We leave in 10 days and still haven’t received them. It seems like in the past we got them about 30 days out.

When do the magical express tags arrive? We leave in 10 days and still haven’t received them. It seems like in the past we got them about 30 days out.

I booked ME online and we leave in less that a week and never got anything either. In the meantime, we've decided to rent a car, but still...

Got our Magic Bands yesterday too...we arrive 3 weeks from today so thought it was a little late....called and they had been delivered to our mailbox (across the street in a torrential downpour about 40 minutes before I called)..it is getting super real!

We're down to 6 days until our trip! Of course yesterday DD started running a fever, but we were able to get her in to see a doctor right away and the meds are helping a lot.

The only thing I'm still trying to tweak is our 7DMT FP. I've been checking several times a day since 60 days and have only been able to move it 30 minutes so far. Hopefully we'll be able to ride 7DMT right after BOG, in which case we may just let the FP go if we can't move it earlier.

Touring Plans is scheduled to release their next crowd calendar update the day before our trip, so I'll run our plans through one last time the night before. Other than that and packing, I think I'm ready to go! I'm so ready for a vacation!

Welp, it's been a long time since these original plans and we've had some massive changes to our schedule, due to some budget changes (we need to do a more scaled-down trip.)

So this is the new plan. I think it'll work - a lot more QS than we're used to, we're thinking of getting the QS Dining plan this time around, which should help with that as well as F&W festival.

New plan with MidDay Magic = breakfast in our room almost every day :)

Sun 11/17 - Probably airport dinner. (Chick-fil-a, I hate your politics but love your chicken.) Check in OKW in the evening (late arrival).
Mon 11/18 - Epcot day, F&W festival for eats.
Tues 11/19 - AK prob half day; return to resort to swim or to Disney Springs depending on weather. Lunch QS in AK; dinner QS at Disney Springs.
Wed 11/20 - Magic Kingdom Day. Lunch & Dinner QS.
Thurs 11/21 - Swim day. Lunch & Dinner QS.
Fri 11/22 - DHS day. Lunch & Dinner QS.
Sat 11/23 - Sleep in late. Possibly Fantasia Gardens and Disney Springs day. QS snack. Late dinner at California Grill (9:15.)
Sun 11/24 - Check out. Brunch at Olivia's. Disney Springs for shopping or movie until 4:30ish. Back to resort for DME to MCO.

Three weeks to go! I got us new magic bands as a surprise for my BFF. I’m very excited! 63B2FA2C-CC59-4EB5-899C-58C525933C4A.jpeg

Any news on the chip and Dale spirit jersey? I seen it in a blog at some point and I really want it !

9 days to go... yippee! We decorated our Magic Bands over the weekend, I cashed in the change bucket for a hefty gift card, and I made my final lists. I packed up most of my stuff last night and just have a few last minute things to throw in right before we leave. Only five more days of work, a couple of days off next week before we go to do some painting in my house, and then WE ARE OUTTA HERE! I am so ready for this!

9 days for us too! we surprised the kids last night - we always surprise them at 10 days. as expected, my son was crazy excited and my daughter was bawling her eyes out (good tears). now i can fully start packing and FREAKING over illnesses. i've been wishing we all got sick by now but no luck, ha! son mentioned he does not want to do jedi training this year - kind of sad, but a huge time saver for us and now i don't feel the pressure to get to HS at a specific time to sign him up. he better not change his mind now! fantasmic is also my personal fave but daugther is saying she's scared of it!

Hey I noticed that there are no dessert parties available on Thanksgiving, does th hat mean those areas are open to the public for fireworks?

Under a week left. We didn't want to pack too early, but our suitcases are open with at least something in them. We just keep reminding ourselves what we'll be doing in exactly one week.

PS - We'll be on our way from Oga's to Ronto Roasters
i cannot decide if we should keep our oga's! kids are 7 and 9. we aren't star wars fans, but it would be nice to go for a drink. but if we have to stand or share a table, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Well, yesterday I cleaned house...on MDE plans. :)
We are now going back on Spring Break, so I don't feel the need to cram it all in. I canceled some ADRs so we will eat more CL foods. Cut down on some of the PHing too.
We will be focusing on the Holiday events, and using our CL FPs/reg FPs. No RDing, no PPOs, and the only "late" night will be MVMCP. Kind of excited to just have a relaxing trip.
Still doing my firework dessert parties, tho, LOVE them. :)
Now I am busy making a list of what I need to buy at the parks, and the special desserts I will try. :teeth:
19 days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter