Honugirl's DIS Veteran Celebration

Totally agree with y'all being honorary unicorns. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Love the purple limo! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My tests went OK. Of course when I got there, I told them I'd been fasting since 10 pm the night before and they told me oh, that's for people with early morning appointments, you could have had breakfast. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 WTH? Why didn't they tell me this?

Totally agree with y'all being honorary unicorns. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Love the purple limo! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My tests went OK. Of course when I got there, I told them I'd been fasting since 10 pm the night before and they told me oh, that's for people with early morning appointments, you could have had breakfast. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 WTH? Why didn't they tell me this?

:hug: Glad to hear the tests went well. About the fasting, I don't think they think sometimes :rolleyes:

They don't think. When I had my GTT it was the kind that didn't require you to fast but they wouldn't have told me if I hadn't thought to ask. :rolleyes:

Well, you can make up for it now and have purple pancakes!
pancake.jpg

Someone mention purple limosine?

PTCruiser_Purple.jpg

Oh my gosh! A purple limo! You rock, Tink & Goofy!! :thanks: :thumbsup2 :banana:

I'm so glad that the tests went well. :thumbsup2 I can't believe that they didn't tell you that you could have eaten breakfast! :headache: :rolleyes: Oh, well. Now that you can eat, I'm going to go find some purple party food.

Well, you can make up for it now and have purple pancakes!
pancake.jpg

Purple pancakes-- the breakfast of champions. :laughing:

OK, so I finally narrowed down my choice of dressto wear to the party to these four:

purpledress.jpg
purpledress2.jpg
purpledress3.jpg
purpledress4.jpg

Now, I realize that a couple of them aren't exactly "purple" purple, but keep in mind that I have pale, reddish skin with scattered freckles and pastel purple/violet does NOT look good on me. I :lovestruc dress shopping!

My opinion may not matter since I'm only an honorary unicorn, but I like #1. :thumbsup2

OK, so I finally narrowed down my choice of dressto wear to the party to these four:

purpledress.jpg
purpledress2.jpg
purpledress3.jpg
purpledress4.jpg

Now, I realize that a couple of them aren't exactly "purple" purple, but keep in mind that I have pale, reddish skin with scattered freckles and pastel purple/violet does NOT look good on me. I :lovestruc dress shopping!
Loving #1.. can I borrow #2? It's a bit more fancy-smanchy but we're Unicorns. Nothing else need be said!

There's that purple limo! Good work girls!!

(on a side note, I'm shocked at how many purple things exists. Like really.. purple pancakes? :eek: :rotfl: )

Starrzone- I'm also going to vote for #1 (although I love #2 and #3, too).

Tink & Goofy- Are you kidding? Of course your opinion matters to us. We're all one big, happy Unicorn family now. :grouphug: If you were a fan of the Babysitters Club books and/or the Sweet Valley Twins/High/University books when you were younger, you qualify to be a full-fledged Unicorn member. Even if you weren't a fan of the books, feel free to drop by the Unicorn Club thread and chat with us for a while. We're still compiling a list of hot guys for our Unicorn "Man Candy Hall of Fame". You can add to the list if you want. Just be sure to include a picture if you can! The same goes for Pretzel Butt and The Youngin'. :laughing:

Rora- I know, it's crazy how many purple things there are. Here's a purple chocolate fountain!! :eek:

VioletFtnWClrSmall.jpg

Of course I read those books! I always wanted to slap Lila Fowler, and, well, Jessica. LOL
I haven't read them in years...did Elizabeth ever marry Todd?

I got a Unicorn "Man Candy": Gerard Butler. :love:
gerard_butler.jpg

Of course I read those books! I always wanted to slap Lila Fowler, and, well, Jessica. LOL

I got a Unicorn "Man Candy": Gerard Butler. :love:
gerard_butler.jpg
Good work!! :cloud9: Glad to know another hottie showed up!

What a wonderful party! :dance3:

I tried to get a picture of the bartender tonight, but when I asked if he'd yell at me if I took a picture of him, he said "yes."

Thanks for the hot guy picture. :thumbsup2

Yeah, Lila and Jessica could be pretty snobby and mean....especially Lila.

I don't think that Elizabeth and Todd ever got married. I wasn't a big fan of the SVU books, but I did read one of the Thriller books once. I was shocked to find out that Elizabeth had a new boyfriend in college. I think his name was Tim.

I tried to get a picture of the bartender tonight, but when I asked if he'd yell at me if I took a picture of him, he said "yes."

:rotfl:

I can't believe you actually tried to get a picture of him! Yup, you're definitely qualified enough to be our official hot-guy reporter. :laughing: Thanks for trying Sassy. :thumbsup2

:laughing: Good try Sassy!!

Now we just need a picture of the hotdog cart man. :thumbsup2

I love how silly us girls are-- I've definitley taken many "accidental" pictures of guys. My BFF and I were in France this past summer and on a boat ride with a bunch of other people. There was this goregous man. Seriously, gorgeous. He was sitting pretty close to us and we definitley were more interested in him than in the boat ride.. soo, we pretended we were taking pictures of the scenery but really took like 5 pictures of our French hottie! :rolleyes1

I love how silly us girls are-- I've definitley taken many "accidental" pictures of guys. My BFF and I were in France this past summer and on a boat ride with a bunch of other people. There was this goregous man. Seriously, gorgeous. He was sitting pretty close to us and we definitley were more interested in him than in the boat ride.. soo, we pretended we were taking pictures of the scenery but really took like 5 pictures of our French hottie! :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

lol!
nice pics! =)

Hey, we got our first party crasher!! Awesome!! Now it's a party!! :banana: :lmao: Thanks for joining our party, Tamtam83. Glad you enjoyed the hot guy pictures! :thumbsup2

purpledress.jpg
purpledress2.jpg
purpledress3.jpg
purpledress4.jpg

Still partying??:banana: Ooo, nice dresses! I almost wore purple to the prom this year. This honorary unicorn says #2.:thumbsup2 I am not kidding, #2 is the dress i almost bought for prom this year! But my mom said no, it was too expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter