Honugirl's DIS Veteran Celebration

I got one of his back by "accident" but not a face shot.

That's OK. Care to share the picture? ;) :rotfl:

Still partying??:banana: Ooo, nice dresses! I almost wore purple to the prom this year. This honorary unicorn says #2.:thumbsup2 I am not kidding, #2 is the dress i almost bought for prom this year! But my mom said no, it was too expensive.

Yup, we're still partying, but I think the party is slowly coming to an end. And, yes, #2 is a gorgeous dress. Too bad your mom wouldn't let you wear it to the prom. I kinda don't blame her, though. I can just imagine what the dress cost! :eek:

No party shall come to an end! Espeically this one. And even more especially when I'm freezing my patootie off. This party is keeping me warm. :thumbsup2 I'm off to search for more guys.

I know who I forgot. Daniel Radcliffe, you know, Harry Potter? And Cedric Diggory (can't remember the name of the guy who plays him, but I'll find him, I think he's the guy in Twilight). I wish I could post a pic of my hot doc on here...... hubba hubba!

No party shall come to an end! Espeically this one. And even more especially when I'm freezing my patootie off. This party is keeping me warm. :thumbsup2 I'm off to search for more guys.

I know who I forgot. Daniel Radcliffe, you know, Harry Potter? And Cedric Diggory (can't remember the name of the guy who plays him, but I'll find him, I think he's the guy in Twilight). I wish I could post a pic of my hot doc on here...... hubba hubba!

Robert Pattinson is Cedric and also Edward in Twilight.:thumbsup2

That's what I thought. Must go dig up some photos of him somewhere.

So sorry, Honu. What was I thinking? Shame on me for saying that the party was coming to an end. I'm going to go sit in the corner with a paper bag over my head. Before I do, I'll get you your hot guy picture. After all, I'm the official hot-guy-picture finder! :rotfl:

Nope, you just get 50 lashes with a wet noodle! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now, go find men please! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I'm going to go find a purple slurpee because we need slurpees!

2315918588_979a1d861d.jpg

3.jpg

Yay I found purple slurpees for us! Woohoo!

I found myself a purple skirt to wear to the party too.

purple%20skirt.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I HATE IMAGESHACK!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :headache: :headache: :headache: Ok, vent over. Sorry I took so long getting the pictures. I try to use Image Shack sometimes so that I don't have to worry about pictures disappearing when I delete pictures from my Photobucket album, but the site was acting up. :headache: Anyway, here are your hottie pics.

Robert Pattinson

robert-pattinson.jpg

robertpattinson4.jpg

robertpattinson2.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe (Sorry, I only got one of him.)

Daniel-Radcliffe_l.jpg

Oh mylanta... muchas gracias mi amiga! Whew, is it hot in here or is that just the pics?

Nope, you just get 50 lashes with a wet noodle! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now, go find men please! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I'm going to go find a purple slurpee because we need slurpees!

Fifty lashes with a wet noodle? :scared: Geez, Honu, that's pretty harsh. Well, I guess I deserve it. Please have mercy on me and use angel hair pasta. :worship:

:rotfl: :lmao:

The purple slushie pictures are awesome!! I want some! :woohoo: I love that purple skirt, too. :thumbsup2

Oh mylanta... muchas gracias mi amiga! Whew, is it hot in here or is that just the pics?

:laughing: You're welcome! I guess I've found a way to keep you warm throughout the winter.......show you some hot guy pictures!! :rotfl: I'll try to keep 'em coming all winter long. :thumbsup2

Fifty lashes with a wet noodle? :scared: Geez, Honu, that's pretty harsh. Well, I guess I deserve it. Please have mercy on me and use angel hair pasta. :worship:

OK, I'll use angel hair pasta. And I'll reduce the sentence to 2 lashes 'cause you came up with hot guy pics. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :lmao:

The purple slushie pictures are awesome!! I want some! :woohoo: I love that purple skirt, too. :thumbsup2

I want purple slushie too. Hmmm, back to AM/PM I go maybe. I can't remember if they had purple or not. I know they had two types of orange, coke, and strawberry. I'll have to check tomorrow.

:laughing: You're welcome! I guess I've found a way to keep you warm throughout the winter.......show you some hot guy pictures!! :rotfl: I'll try to keep 'em coming all winter long. :thumbsup2

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Keep 'em coming! We love those hot guys.

2315918588_979a1d861d.jpg

3.jpg

Yay I found purple slurpees for us! Woohoo!
:rotfl: :lmao: This totally cracked me up!!!!! DFiance would kill for one of these. He loves anything that's Star Wars and has food coloring in it. :confused3 I think I'm marrying a 5 year old. :laughing:

Mmm.. man pics. I do love me some Cedric Diggory/Vampire Man/ Hottie!! And Daniel Radcliffe is pretty cute.. just needs a few more years to hit: HOT.

Want me to try to take an "accidental" picture of hottie bartender tonight? We're going there anyway.

Want me to try to take an "accidental" picture of hottie bartender tonight? We're going there anyway.
Do you even need to ask?! Of course!! :rotfl:

May the sneaky-picture-taking-of-hot-guys force be with you! :thumbsup2

need you even ask? Of course we want pictures of hot guys! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm going to go down a slurpee and think dirty thoughts about McDreamy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter