Honugirl's DIS Veteran Celebration

tiggerfan1

DIS Veteran
Welcome to Honugirl's
DIS Veteran
party:Celebration!! party:

Congratulations on becoming a DIS Veteran, Honugirl!!!!

:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :jumping1: :mickeyjum :donald::goofy::tigger: :ccat: :dumbo:

Honugirl, this is your lucky day! I invited all of your picks from our "hottest men" list to your DIS Veteran party and guess what? They all came!

bretttuckerfa6.png

piercebrosnancn6.jpg
patrickdempsey3mh7.jpg
christophermeloniep0.jpg

danielcraigcr2.bmp
lukewilsonqd1.jpg
markharmonfb5.jpg
tonydovolanidp5.jpg
drdrewoc2.jpg

We can't have a proper Unicorn party without some cute guys, right? ;)

Woo hoo! Congrats!
Now, will there be goodybags at this party? I want Luke Wilson in mine!:rotfl2:

YAY Honu!! Happy DIS Veteran Party!

I'm so happy all the hotties showed. Gotta have Unicorn man candy. :laughing:

Love this thread already!

Now, will there be goodybags at this party? I want Luke Wilson in mine!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :lmao:

I found a cool bag to use as a goody bag. It could also double as a reusable grocery bag. Now we can be purple and green! :laughing:

Darn it! I forgot to take the tag off! Typical me........:rolleyes: :laughing: Unfortunately, Luke Wilson won't fit in the bag. I tell you what, Luke can walk you home from the party and carry your goody bag for you. :thumbsup2

Although you can't see it, I've filled each bag with makeup (from Sephora and MAC), purple accessories, an i-Phone, two Caribbean cruise tickets, and a $5,000 gift card that can be used at the store of your choice. We Unicorns deserve the best. ;) Anything else you guys want in your goody bags?

I'm so happy all the hotties showed. Gotta have Unicorn man candy. :laughing:

I'm glad they showed up, too. They all dressed up for the occasion, too. Oh, except for Brett Tucker. I told him that Honugirl would love it if he came
to the party on his horse. Obviously, he was glad to oblige and decided to come shirtless to surprise Honugirl. I think she'll appreciate that. I know I do! ;) :rolleyes1

Loving the goody bags! Great Unicorn on there! :laughing:

Maybe Brett Tucker thought his horse was actually a Unicorn and brought it to the party just to be festive?

Yay!!! I :love: parties!!! You'll have to excuse me, though; I just dropped in for a minute because Daniel Craig called and he wants me to come over and see him while he's in town. Toodles! ;)

P.S.- I picked up some things for the goodie bags:

unicorn2.jpg

It's exactly the kind of shirt I think Jessica and Lila would have given their seal of approval to!:thumbsup2

unicorn.jpg

For the keys to your gorgeous violet-colored BMW convertible; of course, Lila gave one to every member of the unicorn club to mark the occasion!:cheer2:

Maybe Brett Tucker thought his horse was actually a Unicorn and brought it to the party just to be festive?

Yeah, that's it! (Great idea, Rora! Quick, somebody paste a horn on that horse's forehead!!)

Yay!!! I :love: parties!!! You'll have to excuse me, though; I just dropped in for a minute because Daniel Craig called and he wants me to come over and see him while he's in town. Toodles! ;)

:rotfl: Have fun with Danny!

unicorn.jpg

For the keys to your gorgeous violet-colored BMW convertible; of course, Lila gave one to every member of the unicorn club to mark the occasion!:cheer2:

Thanks for the goody bag additions! That shirt had Unicorn written all over it. I especially loved that keychain. It's so pretty. Where did you find that?

Um.....has anyone seen Honugirl? I haven't seen her around on the DIS in a few days. :confused: Yikes! She may still be in Vancouver!!! :eek: She's missing her own party!!!

And where are all the other Unicorns? :confused3

Honugirl.. where are you? :rolleyes1

Yay! Congrats!

Don't think I can be late if the person the party is FOR is late!

Where are you?! :confused3

Oh hey!!! I'm here for the party too! :woohoo: Where's the drinks? Do we get those?? Loving the man candy by the way, I almost didn't get to post...I was a little distracted! :rotfl: Congrats Honugirl!!!!

Yay! Congrats!

Don't think I can be late if the person the party is FOR is late!

Where are you?! :confused3

Hey, Julez! Glad you made it! I have no idea where Honu is. :confused: I hope everything is OK.

Oh hey!!! I'm here for the party too! :woohoo: Where's the drinks? Do we get those?? Loving the man candy by the way, I almost didn't get to post...I was a little distracted! :rotfl: Congrats Honugirl!!!!

:rotfl2: Hey, Minnie! Welcome to the party! I have a feeling that you won't stay long because this is an alcohol-free party. :rotfl: Just kidding! Patrick Dempsey can take you out for a drink after the party. :thumbsup2 Don't forget to pick up one of the awesome goody bags before you go. By the way, I don't blame you for getting distracted by the man candy pics. Every time I come to this thread, I get hypnotized by Brett Tucker in all his shirtless glory. :lmao:

Until Honugirl arrives, let's celebrate the fact that Rora will be having a Disney wedding at WDW!!
Yay for you, Rora!!!

:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :tigger: :dumbo: :ccat:

:rotfl2: Hey, Minnie! Welcome to the party! I have a feeling that you won't stay long because this is an alcohol-free party. :rotfl: Just kidding! Patrick Dempsey can take you out for a drink after the party. :thumbsup2 Don't forget to pick up one of the awesome goody bags before you go. By the way, I don't blame you for getting distracted by the man candy pics. Every time I come to this thread, I get hypnotized by Brett Tucker in all his shirtless glory. :lmao:

Until Honugirl arrives, let's celebrate the fact that Rora will be having a Disney wedding at WDW!!
Yay for you, Rora!!!

:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :tigger: :dumbo: :ccat:

Better late then never!! It's okay about the drinks, I've got a cold and can't mix liquor with my meds! :rotfl: I can't even imagine what I'd be like then, I'm already loopy enough!

Go Rora!! :cheer2: Congrats!!

Thanks for the goody bag additions! That shirt had Unicorn written all over it. I especially loved that keychain. It's so pretty. Where did you find that?

Let's see...do I tell the truth or do I say it's from Tiffany's???;) Ah, what the heck! I was in Beverly Hills and just HAPPENED to end up at their boutique on Rodeo Drive...I picked up a few things for myself too!

Oh, and Daniel and I had a fabulous time, but he had to leave and go chase an international villain or something:sad2: :cool2: . Doesn't he know that he should stay and par-tay with us???

Better late then never!! It's okay about the drinks, I've got a cold and can't mix liquor with my meds! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

I hope you feel better soon. I'll put a box of Kleenex in your goody bag.

purplekleenex.jpg

Patrick Dempsey said he'll take you out when you get over your cold. Hurry up and get well!!!

Let's see...do I tell the truth or do I say it's from Tiffany's???;) Ah, what the heck! I was in Beverly Hills and just HAPPENED to end up at their boutique on Rodeo Drive...I picked up a few things for myself too!

:laughing: Spoken like a true Unicorn. ;) I'll be sure to brag to all of my friends about my new "Tiffany" keychain. :thumbsup2 What other things did you pick up? I hope they were purple! :upsidedow

Oh, and Daniel and I had a fabulous time, but he had to leave and go chase an international villain or something:sad2: :cool2: . Doesn't he know that he should stay and par-tay with us???

I'm glad you had a great time with Daniel Craig. Too bad about him having to cut your date short. It may be for the best, though. I've heard that secret agents don't make good boyfriends. :sad2:

I've got a cold and can't mix liquor with my meds! :rotfl:
LOL. Who knows what you do if you mixed liquor with your meds.. maybe paint your house purple? :laughing:

I've heard that secret agents don't make good boyfriends. :sad2:
Hmm.. this is true Starr. I'd be careful. Seems like they'd always be running out with some lame excuse.."uhh, gotta go feed my dog!" and not be back for like 5 hours. :snooty:

I'm a little worrried about Honu.. :guilty: I hope she's just been too busy having a great time to sign on!

Hey! Thanks for the party everyone! Love the goody bags. Love the guys. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: Sorry it took me so long to get here. Every time I got a spare minute, someone was on the computer! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then at night, the cockatoo was asleep, so I didn't get much internet time....... but now that I'm back, let the festivities begin!!!!!!!!

Might I suggest a little pin the pecs on the best chest?

LOL. Who knows what you do if you mixed liquor with your meds.. maybe paint your house purple?

Hmm.. this is true Starr. I'd be careful. Seems like they'd always be running out with some lame excuse.."uhh, gotta go feed my dog!" and not be back for like 5 hours.

:rotfl2:

Hey! Thanks for the party everyone! Love the goody bags. Love the guys. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship: Sorry it took me so long to get here. Every time I got a spare minute, someone was on the computer! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then at night, the cockatoo was asleep, so I didn't get much internet time....... but now that I'm back, let the festivities begin!!!!!!!!

Might I suggest a little pin the pecs on the best chest?

OK, I already posted this on the Unicorn thread, but I'll say it again here:

Yay!!!!! Honu's back!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: party:

I'm so glad that you're back, girl! We've missed you so much!!! Were you just trying to be fashionably late to your party? :rotfl: Just kidding. Glad you liked the man candy pics. I had a feeling you would. ;)

By the way, I was going to suggest playing pin the tail on the unicorn, but I like your party game idea better. ;) :rotfl2:

All right, Unicorns!
Let's get this party started!!!!!!

Shall we have a little music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeTgx_pj6m8&feature=related

DiscoBall.gif

party: party:

:rockband:

party: party:

:banana: <--- That's me dancing.

Oh, yeah. I've got some pretty smooth moves. :rotfl:

Well, what do you know? Another hot guy decided to join the party! Woohoo! The more the merrier! :cool1:

gabrielaubrey.jpg

Tigger you are hilarious!! Lovin' the music choice!!

Hmm... I think we might have to have a dance off! :cool1:

And I am LOVING the new man-candy!!

I think we should find a way to make purple mixed drinks. :upsidedow :thumbsup2

Found a purple cocktail!!

purple_martini.jpg

I believe that is a purple martini.

Tigger you are hilarious!! Lovin' the music choice!!

Hmm... I think we might have to have a dance off! :cool1:

And I am LOVING the new man-candy!!

:laughing: Thanks, Rora. I've always loved that song. And, yes, that man is HOT!!! His name is Gabriel Aubrey.

I think that it would be fun to have a dance off! :cool1:

Hey, Unicorns! Choose a dancing smilie! I'll try to look for a better one than this -----> :banana:

:rotfl2:

Found a purple cocktail!!

purple_martini.jpg

I believe that is a purple martini.

:rotfl: Thanks for the purple martini! It's so pretty. I'll bet Minnie will be happy! :lmao: I don't drink, so I'll just have a purple (blackberry) lassi.

purplelassi.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter