Honugirl's DIS Veteran Celebration

Were there pics? Inquiring minds want to know...:lmao:

Hey, Honu! Someone stopped by your party to say hi. He said that he's so sorry that he's late to the party. Oh, and he said that he has forgiven you for that, um, incident............

CMT2004.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sassy- I've been thinking.........As much as I want to see those pictures of that guy, I think that you shouldn't post them. If someone took a picture of me and posted it on the internet without my consent, I'd be really ticked off. Just describe him for us and we'll try to imagine what he looks like. Better yet, post a picture of a celebrity who resembles him. :thumbsup2

By the way, we haven't seen you in a while. We miss you! :sad1:

I'm drooling like Homer Simpson! If I had seen him in the shower, I would have fainted and they would have been out an official for the game! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I just wanted to give this thread a little bump. It was on the brink of extinction!! :eek: :sad: I know that the party is pretty much over but............I JUST CAN'T BEAR TO SEE THIS THREAD DIE!!! This was our very first Unicorn party, so it is quite special. Geez, I'm getting all sentimental 'n' stuff! :rolleyes: :rotfl: OK, enough of the sappy stuff. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :teeth:

I'm here to keep it going. We can celebrate my 1,000 post, even though that was about a 100 posts ago. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Awesome!! I didn't even notice that you had gone over 1,000 already!

Happy (belated) 1000th post, Honu!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: party:

Thank you! I didn't notice either until I looked one day, and lo and behold, there it was! Over 1,000 posts! I sure talk a lot... :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey now, you forgot about me? What's up with that? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Just teasing you. Lets party! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

No, I didn't forget you!! I see you on our thread pretty much everyday!!!!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Those guys in your siggy..... :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter