You Better Start Believing in Success Stories, You're in One! Nov. W.I.S.H Challenge

With DH out of town things have been hectic for me this week. My Woohoo is that I got everything done today. Homework, dinner, chauffeuring kids, getting everyone in bed at a decent time, it all got done! I have much respect for all the single parents out there. DH can't come home soon enough :)

Well last night didn't go too well either. I had Chipolte for lunch and it made me sick. I found a molded tomato or pepper after I ate most of it. I haven't had anything to eat since 1 yesterday. I am feel much better today. I will not be going to that Chipolte again. this is not the first time I found something molded.

I did finally think of a woohoo. The building I work in decorates for Christmas and they are all up.

Tree.jpg

Here is a picture of some of it. It is not the best. Usually the tree is lit. There are also lights that hang from one floor to the other that you can't see. it is really beautiful. I get to look at this for the net month. The only down side is This building is a mall with an office building attached. I work in the mall area in our Resource Center which is open to the public. It is a free service to help people get into college. Well anyways the mall has a train for the kids to ride and the horn can get really annoying.

Today I am hoping for a better day. I am going to eat my toast soon and see how my stomach handles it. I am going to keep it simple today.

Today I am hoping for a better day. I am going to eat my toast soon and see how my stomach handles it. I am going to keep it simple today.

:hug:Feel better soon - that is annoying - I had some turkey breast today that I suspect made my stomach feel icky for a few hours but luckily it has passed and I only bought it yesterday - so now the rest of it will go in the bin! I hate when shops put $$ ahead of food safety.

I love Christmas decorations - one day I hope to visit the US over the Christmas period as so many pics I see just look amazing :-)

I am not really woohooing yet today. I ended up eating a Big Mac for dinner and had 2 doughnuts this morning. I had no self control at the doughnut shop this morning. I hate denying my kids certain things because I am trying to lose weight. They love doughnuts. I told the kids that since they were up early and ready to go we would stop this morning. I told myself I was not going to get any because I brought my toast with me. Temptation won this morning. It just smelled so go once we walked in

It has only been a few weeks since I have stopped eating cheese and it has been about a year and a half since I have stopped eating eggs and I miss eating them. I love both. Not eating eggs was much easier then not eating cheese. I do miss my husband making eggs and potatoes in the morning and sometimes for dinner. I am now realizing how much stuff I ate with cheese on it. I do feel better not eating them but I am really missing them right now.

Also, we have been having some family issues (my sister) and I have a feeling Thanksgiving is going to be rough. There has already been some arguing going on. Though I disagree with my sister (she is really not the easiest to get along with) I am trying to stay neutral. It just has me worried about how Thanksgiving will go. The last time we were altogether there was some fighting between my brother and sister and them my sister yelled at my son and my brothers son about something that happened to her son. No one knows what happened but the 2 boys said her son went after mine and my brother's son was trying to help mine. If this happens again I may not be able to keep my mouth shut. She yelled at them so bad both boys (10 and 11) were in tears. Ugh! just not looking forward to this.

I am hoping I can come back with a woohoo later today but just not feeling it right now.

Hugs to you. The holidays can be such rough, stressful times. I hope it will have some moments of you for you too.

Woohoo Wednesday.... well, let's see. I had a good productive work day yesterday, and plan on the same today.

The temps here turned really cold last night for the first time: on the way home it actually felt snow cold and this morning on the weather report they did say some areas got down to the 30's. I've heard predictions of a snowy winter, so I'm going to start doing some prep work, like getting the de-icer salt to put down.

I've already started shopping for a few things for Thanksgiving, but will take my list to the grocery store tonight and get everything on it that isn't fresh. There won't be as many people at dinner this year, so I'm only going to do a turkey breast, but plan on doing it up fancy with a bourbon maple glaze... the pumpkin pie is also going to have bourbon and maple in it... it's a theme.

There are a couple fun things going on this weekend: my favorite yarn store is having it's 3 year anniversary Saturday, and I'm thinking I'll drive out there. But also this weekend the Nordic Heritage Museum is having it's annual Yuletide Fest and that sounds like it would really hit the spot and start the holiday season off just right.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

This all sounds so fun and peaceful! I'm looking forward to the true return of winter, although I will fall apart as soon as it actually dips into the thirties during the day.

Well I haven't been very woohoo for most of this month - I think this is the first woohoo I am posting ....

I have had a great work week so far - working a little differently spending more time in one of my schools working closer with the teachers, trialling and modelling strategies - this has helped me decide this is definitely the way I need to move to working next year! I felt much more connected to the students and the teachers and was able collaborate a lot more to help with the success of strategies. Feedback from the teachers was that they liked it also - not all will but where possible this is how I want to be working next year - more doing less - paperwork :D

I have taken turkey and salad and fruit everyday so far - the blueberries are cheap and super yummy here at the moment. The only day I didn't take lunch was the day I went to DS15's hospitality class where they made lunch for the parents.

Last night I almost weakened at dinner - but pushed through and stopped and got the stir fry sauce instead and made the stir-fry - of which I already had all the other ingredients - so a really nice beef and vegetable stir fry with 6 different veggies in there - and $1.50 for the packet of sauce compared with the $40 at Maccas was a better choice for my pocket as well as my health.

:hug:

Yay! It sounds like you are really cruising along.

My woo hoo is that my work week is almost done and we're heading to Disneyland when the kids get out of school on Friday! We'll be in the parks on Saturday and Sunday and I cannot wait!

Woohoo!!! I just love Disneyland.

With DH out of town things have been hectic for me this week. My Woohoo is that I got everything done today. Homework, dinner, chauffeuring kids, getting everyone in bed at a decent time, it all got done! I have much respect for all the single parents out there. DH can't come home soon enough :)

Great job getting everything done

Well last night didn't go too well either. I had Chipolte for lunch and it made me sick. I found a molded tomato or pepper after I ate most of it. I haven't had anything to eat since 1 yesterday. I am feel much better today. I will not be going to that Chipolte again. this is not the first time I found something molded.

I did finally think of a woohoo. The building I work in decorates for Christmas and they are all up.

View attachment 206696

Here is a picture of some of it. It is not the best. Usually the tree is lit. There are also lights that hang from one floor to the other that you can't see. it is really beautiful. I get to look at this for the net month. The only down side is This building is a mall with an office building attached. I work in the mall area in our Resource Center which is open to the public. It is a free service to help people get into college. Well anyways the mall has a train for the kids to ride and the horn can get really annoying.

Oh yuck! I hope you are feeling better today.

The tree is very pretty. I love the idea of working surrounded by a train but wow. I agree that would soon make me want to scream!!

------

I absolutely did not want to get out if bed this morning. Still not sleeping well and I'm just exhausted. My work life is also out of control right now and my motivation to do anything is at an all time low.

But the sun is up and I'm on the train so that is progress!

DH and I made a crazy delicious dinner last night - sort of a cross between fajitas and stir fry - with shrimp, broccoli, and onions with Mexican spices.

Just two weeks out from the trip now. Motoring along on my trip report and to do lists but started panicking about just how much I have to do. I also kind of forgot about Thanksgiving until I read this thread today! We keep it pretty small but still. I've got a few people that are going to show up next week and expect to be fed. I guess it is time for a new to do list and a call to DH about how he might be cooking Thanksgiving dinner!

Crazy busy week! Today is going to be insanity. I have calls stacked from 8:30a to 11a and then two more calls in the afternoon. I don't love talking on the phone so this is going to be a long and exhausting day for me.

As always, I had a good start to the week but then hit a bump when I got invited to another happy hour. With this particular group, it's not a couple of beers on the way home. It's "let's drink and go to multiple bars and stay out til 10:30" happy hour. Which I oblige because I like the group and, frankly, I like to drink! But obviously the number of beers and hard liquors that I have was waaaay more calories than I should have consumed. And then yesterday I was so exhausted that I missed my workout. I'll still get in 4 by the end of the week and meet my goal. I just hate having these hiccups but happy hour isn't going away and it's all about the slow progress. So I guess it's just a way to learn how to reasonably manage a healthy lifestyle with my current social schedule. I have today and tomorrow to be good eating-wise before I weigh on Saturday. I'm hoping for at least a pound lost! I'm at 194 and I really wanted to get out of the 190s by Thanksgiving. I won't quite make it there but oh well.

I would like to do a Woohoo that I'm officially divorced! It's a woohoo because the process is FINALLY over. Now all that's left is going to the social security office to get my name officially changed back to my maiden name. So on to bigger and better things. It feels weird knowing that it's finally done. It's like for the past two-ish years getting married/being married was my identity. I kid you not at work whenever a new person would join I'd be introduced as "she just got married." That was my defining quality. Then since May it's been all about the divorce. Splitting everything up, getting a new apartment, new furniture, getting settled, figuring out what needs to be filed, taking days off for court blah blah blah. Now that it's all over I'm just me again.

Using the compass Jack and Elizabeth find their way to the island where Davy Jones' chest is hidden. Will also shows up after escaping the Flying Dutchman with his father's help. Jones, knowing that the chest is in danger, makes his way to the island as well. A sword fight breaks out between Jack, Will and a disgraced commodore Norrington. Each wants the chest for their own reason.

trio.jpg

Seeing this fighting, the deckhands Pintel and Ragetti decide that the chest is a terrible temptation for the three of them and that they should remove it. It also doesn't hurt that it is probably worth a pretty penny too.

p&R.jpg
They take off with the chest but as soon as the are confronted by Davy Jones' crew they drop it and run for cover. After a series of exchanges with the chest we aren't sure who exactly has the heart. Stay tuned to find out.​

We also have many temptations in our life. What is your biggest temptation? Is is food? Sweets? Or maybe it is the temptation to skip a day of exercise? How do you deal with it?

We also have many temptations in our life. What is your biggest temptation? Is is food? Sweets? Or maybe it is the temptation to skip a day of exercise? How do you deal with it?

Snacking too much at night!

It's hard sometimes. But mainly eat better during the day, push dinner time little later, brush my teeth or do something as few yoga poses, hot bath, do my nails.

I end up eating 350 calories more then I burned last time and this was all due to snacking after dinner. If I ate like this every day, I would gain 16 kg in one year!!!!

But I guess keeping the calorie count is reassuring as I can negate it today and when I look at the last few weeks I can very clearly see why I am finding it hard to stay in balance!

I have plenty of cravings, particularly salt when I'm stressed and sweets her. I'm sad or tired. But my biggest temptation in almost all things is just taking the easy road. Why cook dinner when I can order takeout? Why peel an orange when I can open a bag of chips? Why walk past the office cookies when I can just eat them? Why walk the dog when I can watch television?

At the moment, I clearly don't deal with it.

Using the compass Jack and Elizabeth find their way to the island where Davy Jones' chest is hidden. Will also shows up after escaping the Flying Dutchman with his father's help. Jones, knowing that the chest is in danger, makes his way to the island as well. A sword fight breaks out between Jack, Will and a disgraced commodore Norrington. Each wants the chest for their own reason.

Seeing this fighting, the deckhands Pintel and Ragetti decide that the chest is a terrible temptation for the three of them and that they should remove it. It also doesn't hurt that it is probably worth a pretty penny too.

View attachment 206701
They take off with the chest but as soon as the are confronted by Davy Jones' crew they drop it and run for cover. After a series of exchanges with the chest we aren't sure who exactly has the heart. Stay tuned to find out.​

Hello, my name is Lizanne and I am a sugar addict. I know I've mentioned several times that sugar is my drug of choice, and it's going to be a struggle for the rest of my life. My other issue is Starbucks, 'cause round these parts there's one in every block - and they all sell sugar, lots of sugar. I would be perfectly OK without the caffeine, it's the sweet I can't quit.

I did make it to the grocery store last night - without my list :(. I had pulled it out at work to add a few things and forgot to put it back in to my purse. I picked up what I could remember including the largest turkey breast I could find which was about 5 1/2 pounds... hopefully that's going to be enough to go around.

I also made it to the hardware store and got the extension cord plugs that I needed for the lights in the front flower boxes... so for the very first time ever I have some Christmas lights up and lit before Thanksgiving. Christmas lights are my favorite decoration to look at and least favorite to put up so I'm feeling pretty good to have a little bit taken care of.

Hi everyone! I'm finally back! I did scan through here while I was away and was conscious that I was holding myself accountable on here so as not to go off the rails too much! LOL

I LOOOOVE the idea of setting minimums for yourself. That may factor into how I view my goals for next month. I feel like I am kinda doing that this month with just trying not to gain, but I want to flesh out some more details for next month.

Belated woohoo, but I am currently only 0.3 lbs more than when I left. Now as much as I would love to take credit for being a good girl, I did get a stomach bug that curtailed my wine and pasta indulgences for 2 days.... But still! The walking definitely helped.

I tell myself every time I get home from travelling that I am going to keep up my step count because I am now used to 17,000 step days so 10,000 should be obtainable.... but alas I never do. The highs are FINALLY below 80 (and by that I mean 79!) and the evenings are now nice (in the mid 60s) so that DEFINITELY encourages me to get out of the house! So maybeeeee...... maybeeeeee I will see an uptick in my steps. Maybe.

Hi @Oneanne -- You're in good company... I'm a sugar addict too!

The holidays are coming and I already know how this is going to play out. I absolutely cannot bear missing out on all the sweet treats! I don't deal with it-- which is my problem. The best solution would be not to even start, but then I feel like I'm missing out... actually as I writing this out, I am thinking I may need an activity goal for December so I can still enjoy SOME treats, but not completely derail. Even if I just maintain, bringing in more exercise could be the happy medium.

View attachment 206701

The TV I think is my biggest temptation. I have several shows that I DVR. 1 being a soap opera so that is 5 shows in 1 week. I love my TV. It is so bad that I can't go to sleep without it on. If I wake in the middle of the night I turn it on to go back to sleep. It is a really bad addiction. My other are doughnuts and Malley's chocolates (local place). I am pretty good at keeping them at an every once in awhile thing. I guess another would be eating out. It is just easier and I can be lazy.

========

So I am back to not feeling good. I am not sure if it is still from yesterday or the fact that I went almost 24 hours without eating or drinking. I do not do well when I am sick to my stomach. I just ate my toast so I am hoping that helps. Hopefully I make it though the day. I don't really have the PTO to take unless I take it from my 2.5 weeks I will be off around Christmas. I don't want to do that. I like that time off. My husband is off and so are the kids are off from school(except for the first 2 days that will be last minute Christmas shopping and wrapping). We don't go anywhere. it is just time for use to do some spring cleaning and have fun with each other as a family and rest too.

Sorry for being so absent. But somehow everything is coming together this week. I am soon going to leave for my vacation, I got a nasty migraine over the weekend and then yesterday sinusitis, work has been crazy etc. I am reading along and am so happy that we found a new member for the group! I also love all the thought provoking daily questions, but just lack any energy to write more than the odd comment now and then... I am still thinking of you and you are standing between me and total eating disaster. I actually saw the scale move down finally... I totally failed in getting where I wanted before vacation. But I am still determined to make myself an eating plan for the week after I come back and a shopping list to set myself up for an immediate return to healthy eating. I also have quite a few meals in the freezer for that first week with jet lag.

:hug::-)
sort of a cross between fajitas and stir fry - with shrimp, broccoli, and onions with Mexican spices.

Sounds yummy :-)

But my biggest temptation in almost all things is just taking the easy road. Why cook dinner when I can order takeout? Why peel an orange when I can open a bag of chips? Why walk past the office cookies when I can just eat them? Why walk the dog when I can watch television?

Hello me - its like looking in a mirror - except I don't have a dog :rotfl: - but I will say that whilst I am still working on all of these things - I have made progress this year- I am getting better at making weekly dinner plans and sticking to them, I am opting for more fruit, I am limiting snacks at work, and I have probably been more purposely active this year than I can remember.

Hello, my name is Lizanne and I am a sugar addict
Hi @Oneanne -- You're in good company... I'm a sugar addict too!

:wave2: Joining you ladies at the sugar addicts - not so anonymous meeting!

I tell myself every time I get home from travelling that I am going to keep up my step count because I am now used to 17,000 step days so 10,000 should be obtainable.... but alas I never do.

Yes but on holidays we don't have those horrible things like work, housework etc to get in our way of steps ....

Even if I just maintain, bringing in more exercise could be the happy medium.

Great way to look at it - lets face it who wants to be miserable in the Holiday period watching everyone else enjoy our favourites.

The TV I think is my biggest temptation

Me too - but it wasn't until I saw your post that I thought of it :-)

I am soon going to leave for my vacation, I got a nasty migraine over the weekend and then yesterday sinusitis,

:hug: Feel better soon - I am noticing a trend here about vacations and feeling unwell in the lead up - which reminds me @HappyGrape did you feel better when you got to WDW or did your illness linger?

It's hard sometimes. But mainly eat better during the day, push dinner time little later, brush my teeth or do something as few yoga poses, hot bath, do my nails.

Brushing my teeth was one of the best tips I have ever gotten for curbing late night snacking

But my biggest temptation in almost all things is just taking the easy road.
I can see why that is tempting with a busy life. I think the key is making the healthy things as easy as possible so when faced with a choice it doesn't seem so bad.
Also It looks like we are going "home" for Thanksgiving this year. I grew up in MD and my parents now live in Northern VA. I was just thinking today I should take the kids to the museums on the mall. When I lived there I took that stuff for granted but now I am excited for them to experience them. Anyways I thought of you since you live up there. And if it could snow while we were there it would be great since 3/5 of my kids have never seen snow.

Hello, my name is Lizanne and I am a sugar addict. I know I've mentioned several times that sugar is my drug of choice, and it's going to be a struggle for the rest of my life. My other issue is Starbucks, 'cause round these parts there's one in every block - and they all sell sugar, lots of sugar. I would be perfectly OK without the caffeine, it's the sweet I can't quit.

I did make it to the grocery store last night - without my list :(. I had pulled it out at work to add a few things and forgot to put it back in to my purse. I picked up what I could remember including the largest turkey breast I could find which was about 5 1/2 pounds... hopefully that's going to be enough to go around.

I also made it to the hardware store and got the extension cord plugs that I needed for the lights in the front flower boxes... so for the very first time ever I have some Christmas lights up and lit before Thanksgiving. Christmas lights are my favorite decoration to look at and least favorite to put up so I'm feeling pretty good to have a little bit taken care of.

I am also a sugar addict. I hear all the bad things about sugar and tell myself I am going to stay away but if it's near me I just cannot resist it.

Belated woohoo, but I am currently only 0.3 lbs more than when I left. Now as much as I would love to take credit for being a good girl, I did get a stomach bug that curtailed my wine and pasta indulgences for 2 days.... But still! The walking definitely helped.
That is awesome (being up only .3lbs not the stomach bug)! I was thinking of you when they revealed the new Disney Dooney and Bourkes, did you see they have an Aristocats pattern now?

So I am back to not feeling good. I am not sure if it is still from yesterday or the fact that I went almost 24 hours without eating or drinking. I do not do well when I am sick to my stomach. I just ate my toast so I am hoping that helps. Hopefully I make it though the day. I don't really have the PTO to take unless I take it from my 2.5 weeks I will be off around Christmas. I don't want to do that. I like that time off. My husband is off and so are the kids are off from school(except for the first 2 days that will be last minute Christmas shopping and wrapping). We don't go anywhere. it is just time for use to do some spring cleaning and have fun with each other as a family and rest too.

I hope you feel better soon! I'm jealous that your whole family get that much time off together, it sounds like that would be an amazing Christmas vacation.

But I am still determined to make myself an eating plan for the week after I come back and a shopping list to set myself up for an immediate return to healthy eating. I also have quite a few meals in the freezer for that first week with jet lag.
I love that you have a plan in place for when you get back and Woohoo for the scale moving down!!

I have made progress this year- I am getting better at making weekly dinner plans and sticking to them, I am opting for more fruit, I am limiting snacks at work, and I have probably been more purposely active this year than I can remember.
It sounds like you have made some awesome progress this year!

Ice cream, Ice cream, Ice Cream. :(

You can keep your pie. You can take your cake. But no one gets between me and ice cream! :P
Maybe if you could find an ice cream run you would get that elusive 2:44:59 or you could have someone standing there waiting for you at the finish with some :rotfl:

As long as you keep telling yourself this it will be true

Sorry for being so absent. But somehow everything is coming together this week. I am soon going to leave for my vacation, I got a nasty migraine over the weekend and then yesterday sinusitis, work has been crazy etc. I am reading along and am so happy that we found a new member for the group! I also love all the thought provoking daily questions, but just lack any energy to write more than the odd comment now and then... I am still thinking of you and you are standing between me and total eating disaster. I actually saw the scale move down finally... I totally failed in getting where I wanted before vacation. But I am still determined to make myself an eating plan for the week after I come back and a shopping list to set myself up for an immediate return to healthy eating. I also have quite a few meals in the freezer for that first week with jet lag.

Enjoy your holiday. You sound well prepared! I am so tempted to book another vacation but trying to resist and invest little in home improvement. Love going away and having a plan to look forward to

So, it is 2:30 am, and after one 12 hour work day and facing another tomorrow, I am wide awake instead of fast asleep. I finally gave up and have instead submerged myself in my bathtub, where I figure at least I cannot eat. This new style insomnia needs to end. I'm just wrecked.

Crazy busy week! Today is going to be insanity. I have calls stacked from 8:30a to 11a and then two more calls in the afternoon. I don't love talking on the phone so this is going to be a long and exhausting day for me.

As always, I had a good start to the week but then hit a bump when I got invited to another happy hour. With this particular group, it's not a couple of beers on the way home. It's "let's drink and go to multiple bars and stay out til 10:30" happy hour. Which I oblige because I like the group and, frankly, I like to drink! But obviously the number of beers and hard liquors that I have was waaaay more calories than I should have consumed. And then yesterday I was so exhausted that I missed my workout. I'll still get in 4 by the end of the week and meet my goal. I just hate having these hiccups but happy hour isn't going away and it's all about the slow progress. So I guess it's just a way to learn how to reasonably manage a healthy lifestyle with my current social schedule. I have today and tomorrow to be good eating-wise before I weigh on Saturday. I'm hoping for at least a pound lost! I'm at 194 and I really wanted to get out of the 190s by Thanksgiving. I won't quite make it there but oh well.

I would like to do a Woohoo that I'm officially divorced! It's a woohoo because the process is FINALLY over. Now all that's left is going to the social security office to get my name officially changed back to my maiden name. So on to bigger and better things. It feels weird knowing that it's finally done. It's like for the past two-ish years getting married/being married was my identity. I kid you not at work whenever a new person would join I'd be introduced as "she just got married." That was my defining quality. Then since May it's been all about the divorce. Splitting everything up, getting a new apartment, new furniture, getting settled, figuring out what needs to be filed, taking days off for court blah blah blah. Now that it's all over I'm just me again.

Congratulations on just being you again. I hope you have some nice-to-yourself special days planned for the near future!

My sugar addiction is second only to my chip addiction! Congratulations on getting the lights up I'm sure they look beautiful.

The TV I think is my biggest temptation. I have several shows that I DVR. 1 being a soap opera so that is 5 shows in 1 week. I love my TV. It is so bad that I can't go to sleep without it on. If I wake in the middle of the night I turn it on to go back to sleep. It is a really bad addiction. My other are doughnuts and Malley's chocolates (local place). I am pretty good at keeping them at an every once in awhile thing. I guess another would be eating out. It is just easier and I can be lazy.

========

Sorry to hear that you are still filling sick. :(. I hope you don't end up needing to use any of your PTO. The family break sounds so lovely.

It sounds like everyone has the beginning of winter ills! Hope you feel better too!

:hug::-) Sounds yummy :-)

Hello me - its like looking in a mirror - except I don't have a dog :rotfl: - but I will say that whilst I am still working on all of these things - I have made progress this year- I am getting better at making weekly dinner plans and sticking to them, I am opting for more fruit, I am limiting snacks at work, and I have probably been more purposely active this year than I can remember.

I think I am going to make you my role model. :)

Also It looks like we are going "home" for Thanksgiving this year. I grew up in MD and my parents now live in Northern VA. I was just thinking today I should take the kids to the museums on the mall. When I lived there I took that stuff for granted but now I am excited for them to experience them. Anyways I thought of you since you live up there. And if it could snow while we were there it would be great since 3/5 of my kids have never seen snow

Welcome almost home! I do love the mall museums but most admit that I probably don't visit more than once or twice a year. And I work a block from one of them!

My very favorite of the Smithsonians has to be Udvar Hazy out by Dulles airport. It is free like the mall museums but does have a $15 parking fee. It is an enormous hanger stuffed with every kind of flying device you could think of - planes, helicopters, gliders, a space shuttle. My nieces and nephews (5-15) all love it too.

I'll cross my fingers for snow for your kids. I always love the first snowfall of the season and it can't come early enough. I just struggle when it doesn't stop after a few inches. :)

Good Friday morning friends! Another busy week nearly done! I'm excited for some time off during the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday week.... it will be busy and hectic with traveling and cooking and I am actually scheduled to work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday online, but only a few hours each day.

Sorry I didn't get on here over the last few days.... I need to make it a priority to jump on here for at least a few minutes every day, but sometimes the ONLY time I have chat is early early a.m. and the Disboards are down at that time! Bad timing!

Lots of great looking "woohoo's" posted on Wednesday! I do love to hear the GOOD news from you all!

I'm working online now and in a few minutes my shift will be over and I need to get ready to get to school.... and I have an appointment to have some work done on the car after school.... but I will try my HARDEST to join the chatter later tonight. In fact, I am working in the school office this afternoon so fingers crossed I will have a bit of free time then!................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter