September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

OK.....I'm in....and new the the concept of exercise:goodvibes. So I'll go for a modest 900 minutes.....wish me luck---I'm going to do some walk/jog.

Thanks for hosting again this month Ted!

I am going to try again for 1000 this month even though the last two months I haven't come near that. Hopefully a little cooler weather will get me back to the amount I was doing in the spring!!!

9/1 - 63 minute walk / run
9/2 - 35 minutes arms, abs, legs - sculpt

Planning a long walk / run tomorrow.

Total - 98/1000

Today:
Ran for 42 minutes in my very first 5K!
Walked before and after for a total of 30 minutes.

Today's total: 72

Total for the month: 133/2700.

I'm in :wave2:

I am going to try for 1000 minutes this month. I just started a new job last month and have been having trouble fitting in time for exercise. Hopefully this will be the motivation I need.

- Laura

I'd like to join this challenge! I'm shooting for 1200 minutes. Thanks & hopefully I'll be checking back in soon with some of those minutes done.

Jill

Thank you again, Ted, for hosting and, yes, please let's hope for cooler weather this fall!!!

I'm in for 2000, again - perhaps I'll be more energetic in the cooler weather.

Yesterday I did 30 minutes of weights/stretching. This morning I did 180 minutes of walking with stretching before and after. My total so far is 210/2000.

Thanks for hosting this again. I tried in July but failed mostly due to vacation and blazing hot weather :( I am going to try 800 minutes.

Thanks, Tracy

I haven't signed up for the exercise challenge in months, after doing so well for 13 months in 2010/2011. I will have 18 days to exercise before my WDW trip at the end of the month. If I exercise 50 minutes each of those 18 days, I should reach my 900-minute goal. :)

I'm in...I'm looking for motivation and trying to lose about 15 pounds before our trip in Jan. I'll try for 1000!

9/3 30 minutes of weight training, hopefully I'll get a run in this afternoon, but it's pretty rainy so we'll see.

Total: 90/900

Done for today. I live in Florida so I begin at 4 am to get things done before the heat. I'm also making up for some time because I ran a 5K this weekend so I decreased my training Friday and Saturday.

Run/Walk (3:1) - 39 minutes
Family Walk - 78 minutes

Just did an additional run/walk (1:1) - 37 minutes

Total for today (and so glad to be done): 154 minutes

Monthly total: 287/2700

Great job and great start everyone... good to see so many returning and new faces.

We're already up to 24 challengers for the month and lots of folks are off to a running start!

For me, I have

84 minutes running yesterday (7 mile race)
30 minutes of swimming yesterday
34 minute walk on the beach this morning

148/1600

Everything is updated in the first post!

Ted

I ran a 5k this morning in 29:46 so I'll count that as 30 minutes.

30/1200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter