September exercise challenge: Looking to cooler temps in the fall! 35 challengers!

added a 40 min walk to a total of 65/800

Seemed a little silly to sit in the van while my daughter was at cross country practice. So I walked the course!

Small steps, Tracy

49 minutes of running today (4.1 miles)

197/1600 for the month so far.

We're up to 31 challengers so far this month!

Great going everyone!

Keep up the good work.

Ted

Hello everybody! Did 90 minutes on the elliptical tonight. This brings me to:

446/1800

Have a great night!

Brooke

I was out the door really early as we have a sick kid.

52 minute run
55 minute walk with the husband

Today's total: 107 minutes

Monthly total: 486/2700

30 minutes of weight training this morning. I didn't get to run before my husband had to leave for work this morning but hopefully I'll get the chance tonight. We'll see.

Total 150/900

I had 60 minutes of walking and "wall pushups" last night coaching special olympics distance runners and walkers. I am now at 630/1800.

Thank you, minniebeth, for the kudos and encouragement. You should definitely go after that coast-to-coast medal. It is beautiful!!!! I think I may be burning calories carrying it and the Disneyland half medal in my pocketbook - they are heavy!! But you never know when you might be able to conjure some reason to whip them out and show off their shiny splendor. LOL!!!!! I LOVE my C2C medal. :)

keenercam, you should be proud of your 1/2 and C2C medals! You worked hard for them! They sure are beautiful! If I were you, I'd be rummaging through that purse and 'accidently' shining their prettiness to everyone around me, lol. ;)

I did 60 minutes of swimming today, felt good after a long run yesterday.

240/1600

keenercam, you should be proud of your 1/2 and C2C medals! You worked hard for them! They sure are beautiful! If I were you, I'd be rummaging through that purse and 'accidently' shining their prettiness to everyone around me, lol. ;)

I did 60 minutes of swimming today, felt good after a long run yesterday.

240/1600

Thanks, sweetie! :hug:

BTW, I know how exhausting swimming is. 60 minutes is awesome! DH is starting adult intermediate swim lessons tonight on a quest to start training for a triathlon. He said it is very humbling to realize that being able to swim is not the same as knowing how to swim.

Due to horrible headaches the last 3 days and a sick DS6, I'm off to a slow start. I squeezed in 20 minutes of yoga today.

50/1200

keenercam said:
I had 60 minutes of walking and "wall pushups" last night coaching special olympics distance runners and walkers. I am now at 630/1800.

Thank you, minniebeth, for the kudos and encouragement. You should definitely go after that coast-to-coast medal. It is beautiful!!!! I think I may be burning calories carrying it and the Disneyland half medal in my pocketbook - they are heavy!! But you never know when you might be able to conjure some reason to whip them out and show off their shiny splendor. LOL!!!!! I LOVE my C2C medal. :)

Congrats on the Disneyland Half and the Coast to coast medal, too!!!
I love that you are carrying them around in your purse! Totally plan to do that when I have a Disney medal.

62 minute run/ walk today
11 minute arm workout today

271 / 1000 total

140/1500

Did another 15 minutes on the elliptical and spent an hour cleaning the kitchen including being on hands and knees scrubbing the floor! It was really bad! I'm taking that as exercise as I was sweating like crazy! The humidity was awful today!

Planning on getting on the elliptical at 5:30 tomorrow morning for 30 minutes...not sure if I will get more tomorrow night. I am going to be cleaning more tomorrow night as we are having company this weekend! Gotta get more stuff in the attic!

TTFN :tigger:

Took a 15 minute walk and spent 30 minutes playing kickball with my cub scouts. So I'm at 75/1000.

Yesterday 70 minutes at gym
Today 50 minutes at gym

Brings me to 250/1600

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter