PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

I'm at the wedding pavilion with only 9 of ud in total. I will let you know in a few months time what it was like with only a few people.:thumbsup2

I'm at the wedding pavilion with only 9 of ud in total. I will let you know in a few months time what it was like with only a few people.:thumbsup2

Ooo thanks, not that long for you now! We can't book for over 6 months still, think the wait may kill me.

The wait killed me too. We couldn't get our original date though 3rd November as wishes weddings had booked it before we where allowed too, but we got the date 05 November (Bonfire night for us UK brides) which worked out even better.

We booked our holiday first which took our mind off not being able to book til 8 months out. We were quite flexible with our date. It's gone pretty quick. I brought my wedding dress 18 months out and it seemed far away but as soon as you hit the 8 month spot there is so much to do.

Which ever location you chose will be beautiful and you can't get much more special and fairytale than doing a disney wedding x x

Just checked the wedding fund and we are on track to save the amount needed for everything we want :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: I can't believe it I have just convinced DF we should go on a Disney Cruise as part of the honeymoon and we've just booked it! A 4 night cruise leaving Jan 3rd 2010 in a Cat 7 Stateroom. :banana: I'm so excited :banana:

Wow - you are going to have a fab honeymoon on the cruise :)

A am so looking forward to it. I think it will be a good way to say to our families right we are on are honeymoon now as well, if they hadn't already got the hint.

who did you book the cruise with?

We want to go back next year with free dining for our anniversary and add a cruise on but only a 3 night one

:banana: I can't believe it I have just convinced DF we should go on a Disney Cruise as part of the honeymoon and we've just booked it! A 4 night cruise leaving Jan 3rd 2010 in a Cat 7 Stateroom. :banana: I'm so excited :banana:
Woohoo!
The cruise was the first thing we got booked too :cool1:

Well last Saturday I visited 2 more wedding dress shops. They were very different experiences. I'll tell you about the 2nd first. I arrived for my appointment and waited for someone to come and talk to me as it was quite busy, I was told to start looking and she'd be with me in a minute. I told her what I wanted and she started putting dresses in the changing room then I tried them on but didn't like anything she'd picked out, it also didn't feel very personnel as 2 other girls were trying on dresses in a small area, the lady was nice but not knowledgable and bang on the hour she said my time was up, so I won't be going there again.

The first shop however was the complete contrast, it was a large shop and I was the only girl there. The lady owned the shop so new what could be done or couldn't be done and she had a very good eye. I picked out some dresses and started trying them on but looked terrible in them, but then she started picking out dresses as well and I looked so much better in them. Finally she brought one over and said what about this but I didn't really like it but I tried it on and once on I changed my mind as it looked so good on me, it made my look slimmer, gave me a longer body, and even made my chest look smaller! It also had a stunning back which some don't however I then asked the price and it was £1300, £900 more than the other dress I like. I didn't really want to spend that much money but I will definately be going back to try it again and maybe some other dresses in her shop.

I know I thought that, we are having very similar weddings!

Twinnies! :hug:

So do you get a verandah or balcony or something along those lines with a catergory 7? You're just trying to upstage us in our category 10 aren't you? ;) Ah, but weeee get a secret porthole - ooooooooh! pixiedust:

Twinnies! :hug:

So do you get a verandah or balcony or something along those lines with a catergory 7? You're just trying to upstage us in our category 10 aren't you? ;) Ah, but weeee get a secret porthole - ooooooooh! pixiedust:

Yes you get a balcony with a Cat7, I wasn't going to get that, but DF thought as it was our honeymoon we should splash out. Bit worried now with the price of the Dollar falling everything is going to cost more and we won't save enough money in time as I keep wanting to add more things like a carriage. I like the sound of a secret porthole!

I just caught up with your PJ, everything sounds great! Especially the cruise! I love the dark red floral! Congratulations!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!