PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

Well I went back and tried it on again and that confirmed it is THE ONE so I've ordered it and paid my deposit! I can't believe I've picked it 14.5 months in advance but nothing could have compared to that. They said it would take about 14 weeks to arrive. When it comes I'll have a photo taken to post on here. I'm so happy!

Yey Claire, it's so so pretty!!!!!

Don't worry, you're not the only one with a dress so early ;)

I'm so glad you found the one!

Just catching up on reading your PJ! I can't believe you can't book til 8 mo before! I'm anxious for you! I got engaged in April but not planning to get married til Dec 2010- also at Sunset Pointe! Can't wait to follow all your planning this year and then do my own! Everything looks beautiful so far!

Adelia

Congrats on finding your dress Claire!!! It's gorgeous! I'm sure that's a huge relief to have finding "the one" out of the way! I really need to get on the ball like you!! :worship: :rotfl:

congrats and it is a beautiful dress!how exciting...:goodvibes

Thank you.

Just catching up on reading your PJ! I can't believe you can't book til 8 mo before! I'm anxious for you! I got engaged in April but not planning to get married til Dec 2010- also at Sunset Pointe! Can't wait to follow all your planning this year and then do my own! Everything looks beautiful so far!

Adelia

Just had an update from Disney "We unfortunately do not currently have an end date for the refurbishment. I believe the current booking policy will stay in effect for all of 2009." So you should be able to book at the normal 12 months out i'd think.

Congrats on finding your dress Claire!!! It's gorgeous! I'm sure that's a huge relief to have finding "the one" out of the way! I really need to get on the ball like you!! :worship: :rotfl:

It is a relief but I like trying them on so much and now I can't anymore! Have fun looking for yours.

Claire -- Your gown is drop-dead gorgeous!! WOW!! Can't wait to see pix of you in it! :bride: princess:

Will post a photo next Jan when a small surprise will be revealed as i'm not wearing white/ivory!

Will post a photo next Jan when a small surprise will be revealed as i'm not wearing white/ivory!
Oooh intruiging! ;)
I have a little guess as to what colour could be involved...

What designer is the dress you went for by?

Not much to update as we are just in the waiting game at the moment.

I have purchased a necklace which I saw at the wedding show off the Internet, just need to find a similar tiara now.
ShellcollarivoryJPGw300h226.jpg
Shellcollarcloseup.jpg

I also got some back-up shoes off eBay for £2.99 +P&P, they aren't perfect but will do if I can't find something higher!
shoes.jpg

DFs Mum seems to have come round to the idea now so thats good. She started talking about a party afterwards which she seems to have assumed we are having and that we are having it by them. We had thought about it but it wasn't a definate but for a quiet life we probably will have one, the only issue will be the cost as we won't be able to afford much and she seems to be thinking bigger than me but we'll cross that bridge nearer the time.

The only other thing that has happened is a wrote a guide for our guests with wedding details in it and info on flights and hotels which I e-mailed out yesterday so now i'm just waiting for questions from everyone as i'm sure they'll have some.

Thats about it, oh apart from work agreeing to let me carry a weeks leave over from this year to next which is good news, just waiting till the flights come out at 11 months now then things will really start to happen.

Just bought some Disney Font Iron-On Crystal Transfers off eBay, one saying Bride and another saying Bridesmaid for us to wear, just need some t-shirts to put them on now!

Just orderd this tiara:
Tiara.jpg

I'm hoping it matches my necklace, if not I can return it.

Also booked Beaute Speciale to do my hair and make-up today. I've decided to have a trial as i'm not really sure what I want to do with my hair exactly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter