PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

On Saturday we went round all the shops that sold wedding rings but didn't really see anything we liked. We had already talked about maybe having them designed especially for us and this seemed to confirm it. As we left we saw a sign for a wedding fayre the next day so we went along and exhibiting was a company that came to your house and made rings just for you. So they came round last night and 2 hours later after much discussion and haggling we ordered us each a ring. DFs is white gold, matt in the middle and polished on each edge and mine is polished with a ring of small diamonds off centre and then a notch will be cut out to shape around my engagement ring and they will then fit perfectly against each other. Therefore I am ringless at the moment as they have my E ring to make sure they do it perfectly. Another good thing is we can pay it off monthly interest free. I found it quite stressful as it was such a big decision as hopefully I will have it on forever more!

The rings sound wonderful! When will you get your e-ring back? It's great to lock in the prices now, as it seems gold prices are so volatile!

The rings sound wonderful! When will you get your e-ring back? It's great to lock in the prices now, as it seems gold prices are so volatile!

About 6 weeks they said they'd need my e-ring for.

Also I paid less as I have very thin fingers rather than a standard price no matter what your ring size is in a shop.

I've just caught up on your PJ and I'm looking forward to reading more! My DBF and I have talked a little about wedding stuff (enough where I don't come off to overbearing with the ask me now, stuff, lol) and we had decided a winter DFTW so I will be stalking you, if you don't mind, haha.

I've just caught up on your PJ and I'm looking forward to reading more! My DBF and I have talked a little about wedding stuff (enough where I don't come off to overbearing with the ask me now, stuff, lol) and we had decided a winter DFTW so I will be stalking you, if you don't mind, haha.

I'd love a stalker!

You will love the balcony :) We thought it was well worth it when we went at the start of the month!

It's nice just to sit out in the mornings and see where you are!

your rings sound lovely Claire :goodvibes

Congrats on finding your rings! That's awesome that you guys are getting them custom made!! :thumbsup2 By the way, our weddings are only 9 days apart and yours is on my birthday! That's so neat! :cutie:

Your rings sound awesome!!! when do you get them? can't wait to see pictures.

Not till we've paid for them so July next year.

Congrats on finding your rings! That's awesome that you guys are getting them custom made!! :thumbsup2 By the way, our weddings are only 9 days apart and yours is on my birthday! That's so neat! :cutie:

I will try to look in on your PJ. My birthday is the 28th.

On Saturday I went with my BM to the National Wedding Fayre. It was a great day out. I tried on a couple of dresses but not many as I wouldn't buy one without my Mum. One dress I did really like but it made my hips look huge. We also found my BM her dress. Its not a proper bridemaid dress so she'll be able to where it again. Its from a shop called Next (a bit like Banana Republic) and was only £45.

Then today I went wedding dress shopping with my Mum again. We went to one shop where I found a dress I really liked that was 50% off so I was very tempted by it. Then we went back to the first shop i'd ever gone to and tried on the first dress i'd liked, this one...
VenusDress.jpg

and I looked awful in it. After trying on lots of other i'd got a better idea of what suited me and this didn't!

I tried on loads some of which I really liked, one in particular made me look very slim however I then tried on what I think is THE ONE. I'm going back tomorrow to try it on again to see if I still like it after sleeping on it, and this is it...

weddingdress-1.jpg

I'll let you know how I get on...

That is a very pretty gown. I like the way the front of the skirt is gathered and flows. keep us posted if it is the one! good luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter