• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixar Cruises

Day 1

WelcomeAboard0001.jpg

WelcomeAboard20001.jpg

WelcomeAboard20002.jpg

WelcomeAboard30001.jpg

I had a wonderful time on this cruise as I always do, however I was a little disappointed on the Pixar side. I did appreciate the Pixar Artwork on deck 5 but I was hoping more Pixar art for sale. I was also disappointed in the lack of Pixar items for sale in the stores. It would have been a bonus if Pixar could have offered a tour of their facility in San Fransico. Aside from those issues I enjoyed the characters meeting, presentations and movies.

MickeyFan23 said:
Mickeyfan23@gmail thanks :)

Someone recommended that I post the link. I copied and pasted it into this thread. It worked when I clicked it but if it doesn't let me know and I will email it to you. It's a bit more cumbersome because I am on the iPhone app and have to navigate back and forth between that and email and copy each persons email.

Advantage went smoother than any other car rental we have ever done. You can have a bad experience with any company in the end. It was so easy and the cars they had were way nicer then other companies as well.

Agreed...I'm sure the company as a whole is just fine, and the prices can't be beat. One employee just completely ruined our experience, to the point my high functioning autistic son was in tears.

We had a 12:45 pm flight and anyone before 1 basically was let off early, Aerial Tags and had to go to continental breakfast at BBB and not sit down. We were at LAX by 8:45/9am.

If i might ask, how did you travel to LAX? I'm still trying to sort that out so that we make our flights in the easiest way.

If i might ask, how did you travel to LAX? I'm still trying to sort that out so that we make our flights in the easiest way.

We booked Disney Transfers just to be easy knowing our flight was earlier and not knowing how things work at the LA Port.

Super Shuttle is a great option too, we have used thema few times without problems.

Excellent pics Dis Mom.. I think you can change your " Earning your Ears " now to Earned.. Great stuff! Bravo! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter