Pixar Cruises

Just got back from the last Pixar cruise. It was incredible. We had beautiful weather the entire week. We got to bring home Toy Story menus as they won't be used again. Didn't even have to go to Ebay! ;)

Loved seeing all of the Pixar characters and the art gallery was amazing.

Got my print back from the framers. Not very good lighting so you can't really tell but the mat is navy blue with a red one underneath, playing off the colours of the ship. The frame also has gold highlights on the edges that I thought went well with the clouds. And speaking of clouds....does anyone else see a hidden Mickey?

6dzt54.jpg

Got my print back from the framers. Not very good lighting so you can't really tell but the mat is navy blue with a red one underneath, playing off the colours of the ship. The frame also has gold highlights on the edges that I thought went well with the clouds. And speaking of clouds....does anyone else see a hidden Mickey?
Just noticed the hidden Mickey - good observation! I see the Pixar Cruise logo in the bottom - what exactly are you using there? (We haven't taken ours out to be framed yet so maybe it's something from the packet?)

jlmarr said:
Just noticed the hidden Mickey - good observation! I see the Pixar Cruise logo in the bottom - what exactly are you using there? (We haven't taken ours out to be framed yet so maybe it's something from the packet?)

I can't take credit for the observation :/ as my daughter pointed it out to me! The logo is on the print, I just decided to mat it 'separately' to highlight it.

erk711 said:
I can't take credit for the observation :/ as my daughter pointed it out to me! The logo is on the print, I just decided to mat it 'separately' to highlight it.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I'm having a hard time getting back in the grove after this cruise. Fully unpacked the bags this week but need to download my photos. The good news is I finished 27 pages of a detailed business report that needed to be done by yesterday. With that monkey off my back hope to catch up and get ready for Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter