*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

Booked! Coronado Springs Sept 26 - Oct 3, 2020 in a Standard Tower Room. Park reservation made for Oct 1 at MK! Hopefully we will have a better situation with COVID by then! We would hate to have to cancel if the situation is still as it is now!

I’m booked at All Stars for 9/30-10/3. Park reservation for MK on 10/1 is made! We then switch to the Contemporary 10/3-10/5 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! MK reservation for 10/4 (our actual anniversary) so we can take photos at the castle. Just praying we won’t have to wear masks then!!

We are booked for over Columbus day weekend as of this AM with a backup in December, wasn't positive which time frame would work best for us quite yet. Either way I am excited and also really hoping for no masks by then!

DVC members are almost there... inching up on those booking dates. Time is creeping by and it's killing me. 🤣

So glad for the heads up this morning!
A quick 3 generation girls' trip for Columbus Day weekend! So happy to have it all booked- 2 nights at Pop, then over to Universal for 2 nights at RPR. We're hoping to get MNSSHP tix for the 8th (if past schedules hold true, I think), but for now, we have 2 day park tickets for WDW - better to have the extra day in case there's any issue with getting MNNSHP tickets.

We're hoping that we can switch our package to a 1 day park ticket once we get the MNSSHP tickets, though (we won't need both for Thursday since we won't get in until the afternoon). Not sure how that will work out, but better safe than sorry!

Booked a solo trip at Pop for 9/28-10/3. And got a park reservation for MK on 10/1!!!! My AP expires in June so I had to purchase a ticket to book my park reservation for 10/1. I will just roll that ticket into my AP renewal purchase in June. And unless I book another trip between now and then (which I probably will) that will be my 20th stay at Pop! Yippee!! I'm SO excited!!

Last edited:
I am online purchasing tickets so I can reserve my days, it is giving me park hopper option? I thought there was no hopping :confused3
As of right now there is not. You can only park reserve one day. Our agent recommended doing the base ticket and then if you want you can upgrade to a hopper later :)

I am online purchasing tickets so I can reserve my days, it is giving me park hopper option? I thought there was no hopping :confused3
Yeah - it's still an unknown if it will return. People have been discussing it over in the COVID operations thread. Apparently Disney has said park reservations are here to stay.

That said, I bought it. Cuz I'm a sucker.

Called this morning and added tickets to make our reservation a package and booked Magic Kingdom for October 1st :cool1:
and of course there was a PIN attached to my account for this year 35% off deluxe :sad: Wonder if I will get another for 2021

Just booked Oct. 19-21 in a Fort Wilderness cabin. 1st time there and so excited to experience MK for the 50th and the Fort around Halloween. We were originally going to go Nov. 2021 for the Wine and Dine run and our 20th anniversary but who knows how that will turn out. I would hate to plan around a Rundisney weekend only to have it cancelled.
Super excited about the decision to move to Oct. Dh is not a Disney fan and has no idea what he is getting into but we will move to Universal for a few days so he gets his fun too.

For now, we have 8 nights at the Yacht Club for later part of October 2021. Looking for club to return along with some other items and events. I am hearing we should expect lots of changes to paused programs when they are reintroduced ...to include new approaches with dining plans and "fast pass."

For now, we have 8 nights at the Yacht Club for later part of October 2021. Looking for club to return along with some other items and events. I am hearing we should expect lots of changes to paused programs when they are reintroduced ...to include new approaches with dining plans and "fast pass."
Any specifics? I’m really curious if and when they’ll be bringing back the dining plan and fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter