New March 2017 Check In thread

We've dined at Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel before and really enjoyed it. Others can probably chime in about other places as well, but we had a great experience there for our fifth wedding anniversary.

Catal may be a nice option for you as well (located in Downtown Disney). Here's the menu from AllEars: http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/catal/lunch-dinner

Thank you! We did Steakhouse 55 brunch in September but my husband has not and I obviously haven't done dinner. Would like to check that out. I also love the looks of the Catal menu. So many options and so little time

So we're all packed, Itinerary locked in and ready to head off to the Airport in about 6 hours for our 26 hour of travel from Perth to Los Angeles!

All things being equal, We'll be checked in and in the parks by around 2pm Wednesday 1st of March, So Excited :yay::yay::moped::moped::teleport::teleport::drive::drive::dogdance::dogdance:

Have fun!!!!!!!

Heading to Disneyland for a late-breaking trip with hubby 3/6-7, to celebrate my big 5-0! Birthday lunch at Blue Bayou. If you see us at the World of Color Dessert Party 3/7, say hey!
I thought WOC was down until week 2 of March? :/

The WOC dessert party is blacked out in February but starts taking reservations March 6. That better mean WOC is back up then.

So we're all packed, Itinerary locked in and ready to head off to the Airport in about 6 hours for our 26 hour of travel from Perth to Los Angeles!

All things being equal, We'll be checked in and in the parks by around 2pm Wednesday 1st of March, So Excited :yay::yay::moped::moped::teleport::teleport::drive::drive::dogdance::dogdance:

Goodluck with your flights! We ended up with a 4 hour delay in Sydney, so was 30 hours by the time we get here. Well worth it though :tigger:

Here's a question: is there going to be a wall up due to the renovations at Blue Bayou? We have reservations on 3/7, but I wouldn't want to eat there if there was going to be a wall up blocking the water from Pirates of the Caribbean. The waterside tables are the whole point! It's my birthday, after all, and I am not a fan of walls. ;)

Ray

Here's a question: is there going to be a wall up due to the renovations at Blue Bayou? We have reservations on 3/7, but I wouldn't want to eat there if there was going to be a wall up blocking the water from Pirates of the Caribbean. The waterside tables are the whole point! It's my birthday, after all, and I am not a fan of walls. ;)

Ray

According to another forum, they only wall it off when/if the refurb reaches that area and that it is usually the last area to be worked on.

I am LOVING the DCA F&W merchandise :love:

Our first DCA day is March 19th. Can any other AP's tell me the chances of getting hold of one of the 2,000 limited edition AP pins 9 days after they are released?

Thanks!

I am LOVING the DCA F&W merchandise :love:

Our first DCA day is March 19th. Can any other AP's tell me the chances of getting hold of one of the 2,000 limited edition AP pins 9 days after they are released?

Thanks!
Those AP pins are awesome! I'm jealous.

We leave a week from today, and I'm still trying to figure out how to break the news to my boss that I will be leaving the office at 3:30 rather than staying for the full ten hours and leaving at 6:00.

I leave in 18 days, seems like an eternity. Is it wrong that I started checking the weather already?
I don't think so! I leave in 20 days and I will start checking somewhat soon to get an idea (weather.com usually does about 15 days out for a "forecast")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter