New March 2017 Check In thread

Just a quick update: DL was CRAZY busy today! We ended up giving up at around 11am and headed over to DCA which was much more manageable

We arrived for early entry 45 minutes before rope drop and found at least 80 people in front of every turnstile already

At one point I checked and space mountain was at 90 minutes for standby :/

Very surprised considering touring plans had it as a "2" lol

Just a quick update: DL was CRAZY busy today! We ended up giving up at around 11am and headed over to DCA which was much more manageable

We arrived for early entry 45 minutes before rope drop and found at least 80 people in front of every turnstile already

At one point I checked and space mountain was at 90 minutes for standby :/

Very surprised considering touring plans had it as a "2" lol
Crazy! Is it a school holiday? We had early dismissal yesterday & teachers institute today, so no school for us.

I don't think so! I leave in 20 days and I will start checking somewhat soon to get an idea (weather.com usually does about 15 days out for a "forecast")

21 days for us and it's so hard to wait. I've been checking the long range forecast for a few weeks now. I'm so looking forward to no snow, melting snow, ice and being able to wear summer clothing. I guess it's because we've had this trip planned for 5 months. I'm even starting to pack and by pack I mean gather stuff like sunscreen, activities for the plane and airport waits. Tonight we're going to watch Beauty and the Beast.

Will be at DL in 2 days. To bad fireworks are only on weekends until end of the month. It will be another 4 months before we get to go back.

How has the weather been?

We leave a week from tomorrow and I'm too excited to handle it. I really hope they get the cups in sooner than later so I can grab one! I didn't realize they didn't do fireworks every night! We go to WDW often so I'm used to hearing them from all directions pretty much everyday lol - we never stay out for them when the kids are with us so at least we won't be missing anything. I am hoping to catch World of Color once!

Okay. You know the problem with joining this March trip thread? My trip isn't until March 30th and I am jealous every time somebody says there trip is coming up! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

But seriously, looking forward to hearing about everyone's trips coming up before mine.

Exactly!!!! We did WDW last Sept, but it was the very beginning of the month, so we went before everyone else. This is way different lol

Here now, and I am glad we brought our ponchos again!
Also here now and forgot ours :/ Hope the rain doesn't keep up....DD has an appointment at A&E Boutique at 3:50. Did rope drop and stayed till 2. Had a very productive morning and capped it off with Splash in the rain...since we were gonna get wet either way!

That will be so much fun to be there on your birthday. We are just going to miss my Dad's 60th birthday. It's too close to Easter and DD is in school. Otherwise, we might have tried to hit both their birthdays. I'm still going to see if we can celebrate that milestone birthday even if it is 2 weeks early.

Does anyone know where I could purchase a Disneyland character autograph book. I was going to buy from the Disney Store online so we could have it before our trip but the shipping to Canada would have cost $25 dollars for an $8 item. Urgg!
Just looking on Amazon today for DS birthday gift & saw they have the autograph booklets. Not sure about Amazon shipping to Canada but thought I'd give you a heads up.

Getting excited! Our trip is in 6 days from now.

Has it been pretty rainy so far or has it been not as bad as what it was? Looks like it's supposed to be nice next week which is great!

Just under 2 weeks here! And we are in the middle of a snow storm. Ugh. This weather needs to clear up by next week!!
I really want to try the grey stuff at red rose tavern! One of the Disney vlogs I follow on YouTube (Disney for 2) showed they have grey stuff twists that you can get with grey stuff dipping sauce at the Maurice's Treats cart! I may need some of that too haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter