Can a US citizen buy passes &/or hotels through Disney's foreign websites?

I purchased via Orlando Attraction Tickets. I messaged them via Facebook prior to attempting to purchase, to confirm they were allowed to sell to US residents. I had a hiccup or two in the buying process and used their live chat feature (during their office hours in the UK), and they were super friendly and helpful. I received the tickets via email and have them linked in MDE and ready for our trip. I also looked at purchasing with Attraction Tickets, and had messaged them and confirmed that they could also sell to US residents. Only chose the company I did because it was a little cheaper.
Thank you for the reply. I'm thinking of doing it with Attraction Tickets. They are including Magic Bands right now. My husband is English and we still have family that lives in England which is what made me even think about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!