DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon all.

Middle East Kiss GIF by Acorn TV - Find & Share on GIPHY

Made it to Wednesday. Had snow last night, so tennis practice cancelled since it was in the 50s today. Enjoyed an evening off.

Morning, Gents! Good day yesterday. The office wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be, but today may prove different...so we'll see. Well, that's it. Have a good day.

Congrats to your DD...totally awesome.

I sometimes worry too much about stuff that might happen rather than jumping in and doing the job, which is what usually winds up happing anyways, I just worry too much.

I don't have time to sit still or worry. I'm going from the minute I get there. I think there is a lot of redundancy as we still have to use paper forms for some things and document we used the paper forms in the computer in our charting, at which point, the copy of the scanned in form will be uploaded/ attached later.

::yes:: I've always thought they were actually just bits of plaster that crumbled off the wall, and someone put them on a plate as a prank.

Hopefully it still looks good today!

Ah, my apologies. For some reason, I couldn't get the sound to work, so I just saw the exterior and then they moved on to some models and I thought that was it.

Thanks for clearing it up so I could view your masterwork. I gotta say, the Lego "tree" in the rotunda area was pretty epic. Nice job. I'll let you have the weekend off.

That's what I thought scones tasted like as well. Good visual.

No afternoon tea for you if you ever visit London. Which is a shame, as IMHO it is the absolute pinnacle of civilised society. Especially if you get one of the bottomless champagne ones.

I'll take that.

It was. Steak and Eggs. Not too shabby for a Wednesday lunch

Afternoon tea sounds great. Bourbon sounds even better.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Really looking forward to Saturday and a day/night away for DS grad. Not much else around here other than the pre-grandparent stuff going on but I'll try not to comment on that too much. Looking at dining plans last night for July trip and realized just 6 weeks between trips to DaWorld! DD & SIL are planned to go with us but they could have some work / scheduling challenges. Bacon, Bourbon, Cigars and Mickey Bars!

Hang in there Norm, positive vibes my friend and best of luck to DD

Thanks.

The only thing better than one Disney trip scheduled is two Disney trips scheduled.

Morning chaps from a sunny London. Another light one today, I could get used to this. The kids cleaned me out in the sneaker store last night, and then we all went for Sushi. Lady K has the office today, so I'm in the back room. With the big TV.
I feel some Youtube in my near future.

Watched about 5 minutes?
What was your involvement?
In a nutshell, got about 5 pretty pictures and a floor plan and turned it into reality. I drew that minifig dome roof literally on a piece of scrap paper, which I've kept. It's a new format, so we were pretty much making it up as we went.
The only thing better than one Disney trip scheduled is two Disney trips scheduled.
Man law.
Afternoon tea sounds great. Bourbon sounds even better.
First one, then the other.
Frisky camel.
He's got good prep work though, going for the ear and the neck. Kudos.

Have a great day chaps, may your Dole Whip be towering and your ride lines be short.

Morning, Chaps! Tried something different. :teeth: Another good day yesterday. The nurse practitioner I worked with the last couple of days told me yesterday, before I left, that I did a good job and wished I could stay and work the front desk permanently. That made me feel good. But today I'm off to a new office: Podiatry. This should be fun because this office is a slow office. I hope they allow reading at the front desk, or studying, because I'm bringing my medical terms book with me. Well, that's it, guys, have a good day and we'll chat later.

TTFN

I'll try not to comment on that too much.
Comment away buddy, it must be super exciting

I agree with londontime, comment away, my friend. This is an exciting time for you.

Made it to Wednesday. Had snow last night, so tennis practice cancelled since it was in the 50s today. Enjoyed an evening off.

That's late. How much did you guys get?

I don't have time to sit still or worry. I'm going from the minute I get there. I think there is a lot of redundancy as we still have to use paper forms for some things and document we used the paper forms in the computer in our charting, at which point, the copy of the scanned in form will be uploaded/ attached later.

See I do have time to worry, and that's my problem. I wind up doing ok, like the last two days, but I worry. We have that as well with regards to paper forms. NP's and Dr.s will print forms out, sign them, have them scanned and then shred the documents they just printed out. Crazy. I get it, they need to sign the forms, but the waste is crazy.

I agree!

The kids cleaned me out in the sneaker store last night, and then we all went for Sushi. Lady K has the office today, so I'm in the back room. With the big TV.

Morning from a rainy, cool Douglas. Good start to the day, put what I thought was a coffee in the Keurig, turned out to be hot chocolate. Sat down and got comfortable only to have the batteries die in the remote. Waiting for Declan to finish up an exam before jumping on the treadmill.

Hope you all have a good one!

Morning chaps from a sunny London. Another light one today, I could get used to this. The kids cleaned me out in the sneaker store last night, and then we all went for Sushi. Lady K has the office today, so I'm in the back room. With the big TV.

Just browsing or something specific?

Uptown or Downtown?

Northside

I'll second that one.

In a nutshell, got about 5 pretty pictures and a floor plan and turned it into reality. I drew that minifig dome roof literally on a piece of scrap paper, which I've kept. It's a new format, so we were pretty much making it up as we went.

That's pretty cool. Inventing something on the fly and getting it to work out--not too shabby, my friend.

Debating about a beach trip, KSC or maybe some range time.

All of those things sound better than being at the office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter