Addition by Yavn?!

Laurabearz said:
Hmmmm A new addtion.... could it be baby peeps... where you can choose to be a baby that crawls around and drools?? Think of all the new things that come with it... New furniture cribs, high chairs play pens...new clothes for the cute little babys..... :rotfl2:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

aeryn said:
Well, whatever the room is, my hope is for a CLOSET!!! I want to be able to 'store' all these costumes I'm lugging around. A mannequin or three to display them on would rock too.
Yes! We really need this! And don't forget we need shoe racks and shelves for hats. :)

qruthie said:
And question marks might fly out of my butt! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You crack me up! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Laurabearz said:
Hmmmm A new addtion.... could it be baby peeps... where you can choose to be a baby that crawls around and drools?? Think of all the new things that come with it... New furniture cribs, high chairs play pens...new clothes for the cute little babys..... :rotfl2:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if you go to vmk.com

left click his picture, the file says new room :D

soo.. its a new room :D

aeryn said:
Well, whatever the room is, my hope is for a CLOSET!!! I want to be able to 'store' all these costumes I'm lugging around. A mannequin or three to display them on would rock too.

cteddiesgirlYes! We really need this! And don't forget we need shoe racks and shelves for hats. :)[/QUOTE said:
I would so love a place to put my clothes and hats. So I'm down with these two and wish someday to get a closet or rack or mannequin.

And I have been hoping for a pin display of some sort. Ideally a pin frame you could hang on the wall like a poster or photo. You can put say 5 pins in one frame (isn't that the usual number of the collections? 1/wk plus host give-away?) or whatever. Then you could decorate your rooms with those pins. I've always hated that you can only wear 8 pins at a time.

shadow pirate said:
From the picture, it is obvious he is debuting extremely deadly floating question marks. You'll be walking down Main Street, when suddenly a squadron of question marks will ambush you. Since VMK is for all ages, rather than showing blood, gore, body parts, and pain, the game will show magic sparkles, rainbows, unicorn giggles, and assorted disney characters. The pile of mush that was your face will then be sweeped off the street, where you will then slowly recover to your origional state after being stepped on a hundred times over. Wouldn't that just scream "Disney Magic?"

so your saying yavn is really the joker from batman? and we thought the vmk world was safe......

jazstar87 said:
so your saying yavn is really the joker from batman? and we thought the vmk world was safe......

?'s

That would be the Riddler.

Or MAybe It Could Be.. A CLOSET ROOM!!! LOL YOU COULD GO INSIDE LIKE IN NARNIA AND HIDE FROM THOSE KILLER QUESTION MARKS..LIKE MAGIC :wizard: pixiedust: tADAA

oh w/e, i never watched batman....and heck i was close

if there is anything can some one get me 1 i will be at a "get to know your school" type thing
Thx Snow

i think it is some sort of thing to check out new servers or something anyway....They say a certain time and they get everyone on to see if it crashes, so it really not about an new item it's going to see servers crash when lots of people are on...

jazstar87 said:
i think it is some sort of thing to check out new servers or something anyway....They say a certain time and they get everyone on to see if it crashes, so it really not about an new item it's going to see servers crash when lots of people are on...

Very Very Good Theory.. Should Have Said " Free inferno", that might get a few Ppl On ;)

jazstar87 said:

Pirate-Emery said:
?'s

That would be the Riddler.

jazstar87 said:
oh w/e, i never watched batman....and heck i was close

Makeminemusic said:
:happytv: Bif!.....Bam!.....Pow! Holy VMK Batman!

This gets better and better.

Imagine, if you will, you are now walking down Main Street once more, but now with your trusty side-kick _____, the VMK Wonder! Suddenly, those blasted question marks appear again!

"OH SNAP, SHODOWPIRATE!!" yells _____, the VMK Wonder. (I will be using my VMK name I guess.)

Now, whilst all of the aformentioned magic sparkles, rainbows, unicorn giggles, and assorted disney characters are replacing previous scenes of violence, the action will occasionally stop will sound effects (like "Stab!" "Gouge!" "Impale!" and "PAIN N HURT!") will appear onscreen in different coloured attention grabbing bubbles. Now, this whole time you would assume your trusty side-kick would be helping to fight off the swarms of deadly ?s, correct? WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
Nope, instead he's selling tickets. It still ends the same, the small pile of mush that was you will then be swept off the street, only now it will be kicked and stabbed by the occasional ? just for fun. You recover, find your side-kick, and use him as a human shield the next time you are attacked. Problem solved. That would be hilarious fun.

MAYBE it'll be a question mark costume Behold! the latest disney style!
25znsiu.jpg

comes in red, blue, purple, and green!

but since we like to get your hopes up where only going to release the red one! :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter