Addition by Yavn?!

I agree with the new room theory, but I will admit, the speculation here is much more entertaining! :rotfl:

Release The Tron Suits And More Of Tomorrowland! Please!

aeryn said:
Well, whatever the room is, my hope is for a CLOSET!!! I want to be able to 'store' all these costumes I'm lugging around. A mannequin or three to display them on would rock too.

You are SO my hero. :hug:

jazstar87 said:
i think it is some sort of thing to check out new servers or something anyway....They say a certain time and they get everyone on to see if it crashes, so it really not about an new item it's going to see servers crash when lots of people are on...
That's probably what will happen. :rolleyes:

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Very Very Good Theory.. Should Have Said " Free inferno", that might get a few Ppl On ;)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Very Very Good Theory.. Should Have Said " Free inferno", that might get a few Ppl On ;)

but mysteries and then being uh disappointed is alot more fun than inferno :rolleyes: and if i wanted inferno so bad i can just trade my green flips..... and no they aren't for trade at the moment ;)

I saw a tester on earlier and of course they were swamped with questions... Staff is very good at talking without saying anything.... :rotfl2:

But the one comment that was made perked my ears up was Everyone will know it when it happens (Or something to that effect)..... this stems from us talking about finding where he is... trying to get into his room.... etc

So who knows.

My plan.... is to be in the emporium and clicking the map button a lot.

Anyone want to hang in another store???

OMG WHAT IF ITS THE NEW MAP!!! i remember a staff talking about it a while ago!! WHAT IF ITS THAT!!!

Hey you never know, I have a feeling that it might be a "new" area, I'm not too excited,,,,

Okay Okay, I AM! But not to much, just a tiny, tinyier then this dot..

Or maybe it's.. that new way to lock your room!! However that will work.. :confused3

LESS THAN TWO HOURS PEOPLE!!!

maybe an addtion to our friends list.... I would love that!

2607pxi.jpg

Hmmm. Well according to Sage:
"It's a suprise"
We all should "stick around for the fun"
And, "You'll see.. new items always come out from time to time."

Sounds like classic staff answers to me! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I'm missing out on all the DC fun! :rotfl2:
I have a big work party. I better see pictures when I get home! If anyone sees Yavn, get some pics about what he says!

Laurabearz said:
I saw a tester on earlier and of course they were swamped with questions... Staff is very good at talking without saying anything.... :rotfl2:
They should be politicians. :teeth:

I can't wait to see what's going on. :)

maybe rest of tommorland a new world or to like naimal world or treasure world or pirate world and i hope they have a new shop where they sell pirate detector magic flying carpet magic and tron costume and ticmp and davy jones costume i just hope

birdman94 said:
maybe rest of tommorland a new world or to like naimal world or treasure world or pirate world and i hope they have a new shop where they sell pirate detector magic flying carpet magic and tron costume and ticmp and davy jones costume i just hope

I am not going to rewrite your posts anymore... 75% of the time it's your posts I need to rewrite... do you mind using grammar and spelling to rewrite that post so I can understand it?

I will miss out on all the fun lol I will be at acrobatics practice.

birdman94 said:

Allow me.

"Maybe, it is the rest of tomorrowland, or a new world like animal world, treasure world, or pirate world. I hope they have a new shop where they sell pirate detector magic, flying crapet magic, tron costume, T.I.C.M.P., and the davy jones costume. I just hope!"

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest