*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

Nothing added by me today :( Hoping to make up for it on Friday after that wedding ;) Some great saving going on here!!! :goodvibes

Hi There, we also have three pots on the go. The children have one each, they call them 'Florida Pots' and I have one for random change etc.

The children earn 20p every time they try a new food, do well on spellings, help
do chores, first to sleep. The deal is this money goes straight in there pots, lol. We're going August 2013 do would live to join in too x

i have got a new job start 5th oct and so has my dh !!

plus yesterday i was finally able to get a consolidation loan after 2 years of trying !!

so repaying our debts is going to be £224 less a month than what we were paying before !!

( I DID HAVE A NAUGHTY VOICE IN MY HEAD TELLING ME TO JUST BOOK IT WHEN THE LOAN LANDED IN MY BANK ) BUT I HAVENT LOL !!

Got a 5p off per litre petrol voucher and the petrol was 4p lower than my local one so 9p per litre off - £4.50 for the tin.

Saved £8.93 on BOGOF supermarket offers, straight in the tin.

Cat biscuits were on offer so another £4 and free delivery so an extra £3.99.

Costa coffee got my order wrong so coffee was free - £1.89 in the tin.

Doesn't sound much on their own but today I put over £20 I the tin from that little lot! Oh, and a £25 payment from Quidco went straight in :cool1:

I went around the house and picked up all the loose change, so that went in there! Never thought of putting Quidco payments in there! :thumbsup2

I went around the house and picked up all the loose change, so that went in there! Never thought of putting Quidco payments in there! :thumbsup2

I set my payments quite low so it seems as if I get money for them all,the time, def helps the Florid tin :)

I hopefully should get a payment from Quidco soon which will go in tin. Got some change in my bag, going to split it between mine and my daughters tin that she has started.

I just had a payment from Quidco of £107, I'm now thinking that I should just put that in! :thumbsup2

I went out to lunch & then food shopping today, so put all my change in the pot when I got back. £5.71 :thumbsup2

Only added a few silver the last couple of days :( But did sell some handknitted baby cardigans so made £45. Mum is keeping all the money I make this way until just before the holiday, so it won't be going in the tin. :(

How about this one then?!

Tax overpayment cheque for £292.38 - going in the tin as soon as it clears!

Made £60 profit on some stuff I sold on eBay so i've saved that, along with £7.41 cashback from Quidco. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter