*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

I'll add all the new people who wants to join to the list as soon as I can get on my laptop :)

Loving your saving tips x

catherine said:
This is a really good idea. I'm just starting a diet so I hope that you won't mind if I steal this from you! Hopefully it will motivate me to stay on track! More pounds lost = more £s in the pot! :goodvibes

Your most welcome to use this idea, I lost another 1 pound this week so I've just added £1 to my tin. I hope to loose at least 2 stone by feb, more would be nice. Lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks :)

Added a bit more yesterday, I didn't spend quite as much as I thought I would shopping so the change went straight in the pot xx

Your most welcome to use this idea, I lost another 1 pound this week so I've just added £1 to my tin. I hope to loose at least 2 stone by feb, more would be nice. Lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks :)

Well done! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Just had £5 paid into my account from Quidco, so i've put that in my pot. :goodvibes

Just saved £1.50 in the dry cleaners by asking for NHS discount so that's going straight in the tin. Glad to see everyone is doing well xx

Ok scrap what I said before! I have less than 4 weeks to go but want to see just how much we can save in that time!

I've had two pots before, I think one had £800, the first had £1200 in it!

The new one was only bought a little while ago so I think there's only about £100 ish in that one BUT my children all have one too and they've had theirs for a while!

My baby boy's one is smaller than ours his is almost full! My other two children have theirs around half full, so I'll add everything we've all got together just before we go :D

Can I have a number? We leave on the 10th of October 2012, we'll be smashing the pots a few days before!

We be one my computer in 1 hour to update everyone's numbers, need to go do food shop first.

Added £2 coin I found hiding in my bag.

Stole all the loose change out of hubby's wallet & added it to the pot. ;) Don't worry he is used to it. :lmao: :rolleyes1

It's the end of the week so I've added all the loose change in my purse. I'm sure I've got enough to get my first Mickey Bar now lol xx

Not managed to save any more momey. :worried:
I don't use cash most of the time so this is proving really difficult.

Just saved £1.50 in the dry cleaners by asking for NHS discount so that's going straight in the tin. Glad to see everyone is doing well xx

Just curious as to which dry cleaners that you used? I didn't know that any dry cleaners gave a NHS discount! :offtopic:

Added all my loose change that's left over from the last few days! :thumbsup2

New members joining us are:

NO15: katiec ?
NO16: Pinky166 Oct 2013
NO17: Disney Burns Sept 2013
NO18: madmumof2 10th Oct 2012

Katiec what month are you going so i can add.

Also if i have missed anyone let me know.

Not managed to save any more momey. :worried:
I don't use cash most of the time so this is proving really difficult.

We hardly use cash too, everything possible goes on our Virgin Amex card so we earn miles! :goodvibes

Aswell as my savings tins, I have a seperate online sayings account, so if I save anything on my weekly shop etc I transfer it from my regular account to my holiday savings account....basically a virtual savings pot. ;)

Got two savings tins this afternoon - the kind you need to open with a tin opener so I can't get into the tins until they're full cause I'm a disaster for "robbing" from my savings :rolleyes1 but now I've no choice but to wait :thumbsup2 Love the idea of this diddldonna!! When I have all my savings for our next trip I'll have you to thank for it :flower3:

We hardly use cash too, everything possible goes on our Virgin Amex card so we earn miles! :goodvibes

Aswell as my savings tins, I have a seperate online sayings account, so if I save anything on my weekly shop etc I transfer it from my regular account to my holiday savings account....basically a virtual savings pot. ;)

I already have an online savings account and I put anything under £1 in there whenever I get paid, or log onto my account, but in 6 months I only have £57......:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter