Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Ok, so I'm sure someone asked this in the past, but can't find it. My question is: on a CLFP day, do all three CLFP have to be at the same park? I assume that the regular FP on that day have to be in one park, and I know that the CLFP can be in another park. But can the CLFP's be split over more than one park? Like, two in Epcot and one in HS?

Ok, so I'm sure someone asked this in the past, but can't find it. My question is: on a CLFP day, do all three CLFP have to be at the same park? I assume that the regular FP on that day have to be in one park, and I know that the CLFP can be in another park. But can the CLFP's be split over more than one park? Like, two in Epcot and one in HS?

The three CLFPs can be any park and any tier. Mix and match however you please. It will spoil you. :-)

My fiancé and I are getting married in Disney next year so we’re looking to make our trip as special as possible.

We’re really considering staying club level at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 nights just before and after the wedding but the fastpasses are definitely a big factor in why we would want to do this andso we have a few questions. I have read through the last 10 pages or so and it has been super helpful so far!

- Do you pay for the extra fastpass when making the hotel reservation or is it when you reach your 90 day mark and book fastpasses?

- We already have a 14 night reservation at Art of Animation and as this is through a travel agent (we’re coming from the UK) we wouldn’t be able to amend this. This means we won’t be having a split stay but a club level stay on top of our existing reservation. Has anyone had any experience of a booking like this? I am a little concerned that this could mess around with out 90/60 day windows as it could confuse the system.

My fiancé and I are getting married in Disney next year so we’re looking to make our trip as special as possible.

We’re really considering staying club level at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 3 nights just before and after the wedding but the fastpasses are definitely a big factor in why we would want to do this andso we have a few questions. I have read through the last 10 pages or so and it has been super helpful so far!

- Do you pay for the extra fastpass when making the hotel reservation or is it when you reach your 90 day mark and book fastpasses?

- We already have a 14 night reservation at Art of Animation and as this is through a travel agent (we’re coming from the UK) we wouldn’t be able to amend this. This means we won’t be having a split stay but a club level stay on top of our existing reservation. Has anyone had any experience of a booking like this? I am a little concerned that this could mess around with out 90/60 day windows as it could confuse the system.
For your first question - you pay at the 90 day mark when you book the FPs with the CM.

Ho!! Are there any recent reports about what happens to FPs if one is duplicated by user on their own after CM does initial scheduling? So if I switch one of the traditional FP to FoP at my 60 day mark even though I already have a CLFP for FoP, will it get switched back? Will I lose both? Is it possible to duplicate fast passes? Thanks! :tink:

We are going next Easter so I might consider it again. There are only 2 of us, so not huge extra expense.
Have you looked at the Easter week pricing? We explored moving to club rooms for our upcoming trip the week prior to Easter weekend. It would have been an extra $3000 for 6 nights to go from standard to club at Contemporary. We are a family of 4 (so different than your situation), so on top of the $3000, we'd have another $50 pppd. If we did all 6 days, it would have been an extra $4200 for those 3 FPs. As much as I hate lines, I just can't see the value there. I know the situation is different at non-MK resorts for club, but with young kids, we will appreciate their location.

And with us being in the parks most of the time, we wouldn't be able to take advantage of many of the other club amenities. I wish it made more sense for us, but it just doesn't.

Last edited:
Ho!! Are there any recent reports about what happens to FPs if one is duplicated by user on their own after CM does initial scheduling? So if I switch one of the traditional FP to FoP at my 60 day mark even though I already have a CLFP for FoP, will it get switched back? Will I lose both? Is it possible to duplicate fast passes? Thanks! :tink:
If you already have a FP for the ride (whether it’s a reg FP or a CLFP), you’re not given the option to choose that ride again.

I have a trip in 2 wks with CLFPs and just tested it to see what would happen... not an option.

Have you looked at the Easter week pricing?

Yep, we are already booked. We have been staying CL for about 15 years now. It’s the advantage when your kids are grown & your house is paid for. ;) I never pay rack rate tho, I always book with some kind of discount. We have the AP discount for the Easter trip. We’ll be retiring in a few years. We may have to cut back then, so I am enjoying it while I can!

Yep, we are already booked. We have been staying CL for about 15 years now. It’s the advantage when your kids are grown & your house is paid for. ;) I never pay rack rate tho, I always book with some kind of discount. We have the AP discount for the Easter trip. We’ll be retiring in a few years. We may have to cut back then, so I am enjoying it while I can!
I like the idea of the AH parties, but don't know if they will be offered during our week. I see the value of those tickets. Less people and you can go at your own pace, without having to stick to 1 hour windows.

However, I can see the allure you have for club level with just 2 adults!

If you already have a FP for the ride (whether it’s a reg FP or a CLFP), you’re not given the option to choose that ride again.

I have a trip in 2 wks with CLFPs and just tested it to see what would happen... not an option.

This is incorrect. On our AK day, we had DSS book a CLFP for Navi and a standard FP for Diansour (along with the other 4 )

Just recently I changed my diansour Standard FP to Navi. So you can do it. We will be in AK on Wednesday so we will see how it works out.

This is incorrect. On our AK day, we had DSS book a CLFP for Navi and a standard FP for Diansour (along with the other 4 )

Just recently I changed my diansour Standard FP to Navi. So you can do it. We will be in AK on Wednesday so we will see how it works out.
Maybe I did something wrong when I tested it... I just tried again and still don’t see any of the rides I’ve already chosen as options...

curious how this works out for you. it worked out totally fine for us last year but i'm not attempting to double up as pre-booked FPs this trip. But the plan will be to search for a second TT after using our 3 regular FPs at AK and this will double TT up for one evening.

We just returned from a 4 day trip where we used the CLFP on 3 of those days. It is a great option if you are wanting to spend a morning in one park and an evening in another park where there are tiered FPs. We spent one morning in HS and did not use our standard FPs (we did everything we wanted at least twice by 9am) and used the 3 CLFP in Epcot that evening. It was really nice to have the FPs lined up perfectly around dinner. The next day we split FPs between Epcot and used the CLFP in AK, again lining them up perfectly around dinner. Our final day was MK where we used all 6. It worked well but in MK there was a party so we were more limited in when we could schedule FP. We tend to like early mornings in the park with a mid day break and evenings back in the park and using 6FP at a park with only daytime hours had us in MK until 3pm and I had a cranky pants teen.

I enjoyed the perk, especially the ability to book ALL of our FPs 90 days out so we had whatever time we wanted for each FP and I liked being able to navigate around the tiering systems. I don't think we would do it again, however, as it is a huge cost and my family is bought into rope drop.

curious how this works out for you. it worked out totally fine for us last year but i'm not attempting to double up as pre-booked FPs this trip. But the plan will be to search for a second TT after using our 3 regular FPs at AK and this will double TT up for one evening.

My 60-day FP day is approaching and I was thinking about changing our regular Nemo FPs to FoP for later in the day, which we already have a CL FP for in the morning. Worried about what might happen if we do this!

We just returned from a 4 day trip where we used the CLFP on 3 of those days. It is a great option if you are wanting to spend a morning in one park and an evening in another park where there are tiered FPs. We spent one morning in HS and did not use our standard FPs (we did everything we wanted at least twice by 9am) and used the 3 CLFP in Epcot that evening. It was really nice to have the FPs lined up perfectly around dinner. The next day we split FPs between Epcot and used the CLFP in AK, again lining them up perfectly around dinner. Our final day was MK where we used all 6. It worked well but in MK there was a party so we were more limited in when we could schedule FP. We tend to like early mornings in the park with a mid day break and evenings back in the park and using 6FP at a park with only daytime hours had us in MK until 3pm and I had a cranky pants teen.

I enjoyed the perk, especially the ability to book ALL of our FPs 90 days out so we had whatever time we wanted for each FP and I liked being able to navigate around the tiering systems. I don't think we would do it again, however, as it is a huge cost and my family is bought into rope drop.

I agree about rope drop being enough in October or November. BUT it is perfect for days you want to sleep in a bit or days that are extremely crowded! :)

Are you talking about the day a group rented the entire park (Oct 22nd) for the evening? The nice thing was crowd level. I believe it was a 1/10.

Considering upgrading my park ticket to an AP to get a better room discount for my spring trip. Has anyone had any issues with the purchased CL FP booking process using an AP vs. regular park tickets? The rest of the party will have regular park tickets, but I would have an AP. TIA!!!!!
P.S. I am not doing a split stay with offsite in between or anything, I do see some pages back that that situation triggered a seven day AP FP limit for some.

Last edited:
We are back home :( Very successful fourth Jersey Week trip using CL FPs for the second year, while staying at Dolphin. Did not contact DSS once after original booking. As crazy as I am, I never once changed our FPs! Stalking ADRs was another story!

We did a ton of park hopping and it was so nice to have our itinerary set up so perfectly. Due to a glitch when booking the CL FPs, my kids each ended with 3 extra FPs per day. So on some days, they literally had 9 FPs to use and we couldn't even use all of them due to their ages.

Here's how we did it:

MK day/HS night - we had 3 regular FPs and 2 CL FPs booked at MK. we started with Space during EMH hour and fit in some small Fantasyland rides, then moved through all the FPs with lunch in between (PP, 7D, HM, Big Thunder, Splash). We had time to fit in Tom Sawyer's Island, Treehouse, Monsters Inc and People Mover before heading to HS at 4:00. Then easily hopped to HS where we had dinner at Sci Fi, walked through SWGE and shopped, took pictures and had Blue Milk, on to TSL with FP Aliens for the kids with their extra one, SDD CL, and F! as a 4th FP. We did eventually cancel F! due to rain and did standby ToT at the end of the night. Such a perfect day.

AK/EP day - first off, we didn't rope drop. Everyone appreciated sleeping in. EE, Safari, FoP - all with Regular FPs, Dinosaur with kids extra FP (I didn't ride EE, so I rode with them). Then hopped to Epcot to enjoy F&W and saunter to Frozen, TT and Soarin all with CL FPs. Again, perfect day.

HS day/MK night - again, didn't rope drop. Felt nice to not fight the rope drop crowds during an EMH opening morning at HS. We chose to enter around 9:30 to also let the regular opening crowds dissipate. We walked right in. RnR, SDD, TSMM with CL FPs - lunch - Skyliner to EP for more food and wine (did this on a whim!). Monorail to MK to finish up the trip and had tons of regular FPs there due me and hubby splitting up to ride with the kids extras. We had Pirates, Splash, 7D, Space, 7D all with FPs, fit in Barnstormer and Small World and also watched HEA. MK did extend hours this night while we were in the park (probably due to crowds and/or the Holiday Filming).

The program is not cheap, but we cut back in other areas such as sit down meals and dessert parties. I do see though, that my kids now don't handle waits well. The program has spoiled them for sure.

Now the worry sets in if this program will still be running on our next trip which will be early December 2020!

Considering upgrading my park ticket to an AP to get a better room discount for my spring trip. Has anyone had any issues with the purchased CL FP booking process using an AP vs. regular park tickets? The rest of the party will have regular park tickets, but I would have an AP. TIA!!!!!
P.S. I am not doing a split stay with offsite in between or anything, I do see some pages back that that situation triggered a seven day AP FP limit for some.
We are APs and yes, we have...twice now. Once last year when we had an 8 day onsite stay in December and a 7 day onsite stay in February/March, and again now this year for a 4 day onsite stay in late October and an 8 day onsite stay in late December. In both instances the DSS CMs had to book our regular FP+ as CLFP+. When it happened last year, they didn't warn us of this and we didn't discover the issue until we went to try to modify them day-of in the parks and found we couldn't. This year the DSS CM warned us this was an issue when we called to schedule the FP+ at 90 days from our checkout. She told my husband at the time that she had to book the regular FP+ initially as CLFP+, but that she would create an alert for herself to convert them to regular FP+ when we would've been eligible to book them at the 60+10 mark. I laughed out loud when my husband told me this and said it would never happen...but to my utter amazement, the CM followed through as promised, without a reminder from us, and all of those FP+ were "converted" (swapped out? truly "converted"? who knows??) right at the 60+10 mark and are now fully modifiable by us on MDE. Positively stellar customer service! If a CM tries to tell you that the regular FP+ can't be booked at the 90 days from checkout mark (as one tried to tell a PP upthread) or that they can't be converted or somehow swapped out for regular FP+, that is incorrect, and I would suggest politely thanking them, hanging up, and calling back later, when you will hopefully get a CM who has familiarity with this issue and knows how to help you. :)

HTH! :)

We are APs and yes, we have...twice now. Once last year when we had an 8 day onsite stay in December and a 7 day onsite stay in February/March, and again now this year for a 4 day onsite stay in late October and an 8 day onsite stay in late December. In both instances the DSS CMs had to book our regular FP+ as CLFP+. When it happened last year, they didn't warn us of this and we didn't discover the issue until we went to try to modify them day-of in the parks and found we couldn't. This year the DSS CM warned us this was an issue when we called to schedule the FP+ at 90 days from our checkout. She told my husband at the time that she had to book the regular FP+ initially as CLFP+, but that she would create an alert for herself to convert them to regular FP+ when we would've been eligible to book them at the 60+10 mark. I laughed out loud when my husband told me this and said it would never happen...but to my utter amazement, the CM followed through as promised, without a reminder from us, and all of those FP+ were "converted" (swapped out? truly "converted"? who knows??) right at the 60+10 mark and are now fully modifiable by us on MDE. Positively stellar customer service! If a CM tries to tell you that the regular FP+ can't be booked at the 90 days from checkout mark (as one tried to tell a PP upthread) or that they can't be converted or somehow swapped out for regular FP+, that is incorrect, and I would suggest politely thanking them, hanging up, and calling back later, when you will hopefully get a CM who has familiarity with this issue and knows how to help you. :)

HTH! :)
Thank you so much! Glad you had a good experience with the DSS CM! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter