The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We are arriving on Good Friday for a week. Booked a two bedroom deluxe through Farrell's for the 5 of us at $129/night all in. Got our confirmation yesterday and found we got bumped up to a 3 bedroom. Excited that the kids each now have their own bed and no one will be on the pull out so I can enjoy the early morning quiet without disturbing a couch sleeper. I know there are fewer 3 bedrooms than 2 bedrooms. Can the 3 bedrooms be found on any floor in any building?

The pool at Tower 4 is kind of adult only. There is not much there for kids. When we were there, it was only grandma and grandpa's sitting there reading.

I have teens and they liked pool 4 and lazy river at 5. It was not adult only. Pirate pool too young for them [slide fun]. Main pool too crowded.

@TnTWalter , are there any adult only pools or hot tubs? DH and I are doing an adult only trip and hoping this resort ( we're staying at the hotel), is good for an no parks trip.

no really adult only sorry. kids are everywhere in Orlando....but it depends on time of year too I'm sure....probably if you go when kids are in school you'll have a better chance. You will still enjoy it. It's very nice.

I was also there during a dead time (2nd week of Dec). I don't mind the crazy kids. It is what makes a Disney vacay fun.

Water still tastes 'unusual' so even for coffee, I recommend grabbing the gallons of water when you hit the grocery.

I agree both to the gallon size water containers and the sulfur like water from the tap.

I really wish they would install a filter under the sink during one of those renovations.

It's not a deal breaker but if I were a owner etc . . I would want to mention it.

Last edited:
I was also there during a dead time (2nd week of Dec). I don't mind the crazy kids. It is what makes a Disney vacay fun.

Splashing???? In a pool??? What the WHAT?!?! How dare they. :D

There's a difference between kids just being rowdy kids (which I fully expect in Orlando) and the type of circus that I saw a couple days ago.

Anyway, my point wasn't to dog on kids horsing around, it was in response to a previous poster asking if there was an adults only pool and @BigredNole sharing his experience of a quieter, more serene atmosphere at tower 4. I was simply sharing my experience that we did not enjoy the same tranquility so that the previous poster knew what to expect.

In the past I have noticed a Disney "counter" in the lobby area of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, does anyone know what services they offer? Tickets, restaurant reservations and etc.?

Hi all. I have been following this forum for a bit now. We are on the waitlist for next March. My main concern in staying off property is the difference between the 30- and 60-day fast pass timeline, and also a bit on the transportation situation. We will be traveling with a 3- and 6-year old and really do not want to stand in line for hours. Other than that, the Bonnet Creek is right up my alley. Any advice on booking the 30-day fast pass would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

30-day FP window is 100% dependent on when you are going. The first poster is going in March which is slam packed Spring Break season. Most likely you will be able to get FPs for most rides. The ones that will be more difficult (too hard to judge this far out) are Pandora, FEA, 7DMT. Most others you should not have an issue getting a FP for. You won't get the best of times, but you will get them. The ones you don't get FP for you have to hit at rope drop or wait in long lines. It is just that simple.

As for transportation, if you don't have your own vehicle, be prepared for what I would consider a horrible experience. Without a car, the best option is to Uber. Avoid parks with morning EMH. Go commando style early, then back to the resort for the afternoon (possible nap), then back in early evening. Crowd levels now are: very busy, extremely busy, and melt your face off like the German guy at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc busy. With your Spring Break time, I would put it at the extremely busy side. By 11AM most rides will be over a 1 hour wait for the rest of the day.

And to make matters worse, it will be the week before Easter coinciding with Good Friday but we have no choice as my son-in-law is a teacher. I think this is going to take a years' worth or research to know all the ins and outs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter