Scrapping with Swapped Items Round 18 - DIT is the winner!

kkbeaton2

DIS Veteran
Scrapping with Swapped Items Round 18 - DIT is the winner!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hosted by kkbeaton2 (my entries don't count!)

Starts today and ends June 8.

Swap items = swap items that you have received from our swapping groups!!

Post pictures of the layouts you create using at least TWO swapped items.

These are NEW layouts, not ones you have already done. Any swapped item can be used. You do not need to remember which swap or who they came from along as they came from a DIS swap.

Your pages must be 6x6 or bigger. But any size variation is welcome.

They can be single pages or double layouts, but each page must have two swapped items.

Your name will be placed in the jar for every page you create up to 15 pages. This is not a who did the most or best. It is for everyone who tries. The winning name pulled will host the next round.

If you are unable to post pictures, or don't know how, you can email them to me and I will post them for you. Just pm me for my email address!

The winning name pulled will receive a prize to be posted later.

Have fun everyone!!!

Names in Hat:

MazdaUK: 11
PrincessNancy96: 3
DIT: 13

I'll be in - I have a day off on Friday when I hope to load some pics:thumbsup2

Congrats on winning the last round!
I should be on later tonight! I got photos developed last night and I have DH looking at some new toys (lens) for my current camera so I may have a lot more this month! :)

I'm first with pics:woohoo:

All elements from the previous super spoorts swap, primas from prima swap and a few oddments from secret sister:

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg
(this doesn't count as it only has one element)

And one from the page swap - AWM I think
IMG_1629.jpg

As always, great pages Mazda!!! You are so good at staying current with your pictures. You used 2 of my sets from last year's Super Sports and More Swap!!!!! :cool1: The Swingin' Fun set and the brown Zoo set are mine. Thanks for using them, it always makes me feel :goodvibes when I see someone use my stuff.

Zoo Crew and Ready for bed are mine -- love the photos on that page. They are perfect. Great job.

Here are some of my DS8's Flat Stanley pages....
I have more downstairs but I need to finish journaling in order to photograph them.. That is my goal for today!

Topper by ?, 2 slide mounts me!
100_7841.jpg

Topper and tag by JennyL
100_7842.jpg

Lyric box by?, 2 embellished squares by ?
100_7843.jpg

Thanks for the comments :goodvibes I don't really deserve credit for choosing pics as I take them to match my swaps:lmao::rotfl2: (I was SO please when Kicky said he wanted to go to a zoo at Easter - we're going to a couple in the summer but I hadn't used any of my swaps from that group:rotfl:) I find it helps doing pages when you have lovely pieces to work from! Funnily enough, the other day we specially went to my Mum with my camera so I could take a picture of him playing with little army men, which SOMEONE made a lovely set to use wiht;):woohoo:

I actually only have 3 pages... the bottom buzz page has one element on each page, so I consider that 1 page by combining them together!

Thanks!!

I used some of my swap items yesterday to make Epcot pages for our trip this past January.

The topper and tag were made by aroyer in the Epcot swap last year.
This layout only counts as 1 since there's only 1 swap item on each page!
Pages001-1.jpg

The topper and 2 tags were made by Tinkerbean in the Epcot swap last year.
This layout only counts as 1 also since there is only 1 item on 1 page and 2 items on the other.
Pages003-1.jpg

I made the topper, photomat, and Mickey in the Epcot swap last year. I altered the photomat a bit when I used it. Originally it had buttons, but I took the buttons off the ribbon and put the crown so that it went better with the other page.
This only counts as 1 also since there's 2 items on the left page and only 1 on the right.
Pages002-1.jpg

These pages are from the Wierd Completed Page swap last year.

This page was made by Susie
Pages004-1.jpg

This page was made by AlexWyattMommy
Pages005-1.jpg

This page was made by me
Pages006-1.jpg

So, that's a total of 6 entries for me. Hopefully I can get some more done on Epcot pages today. If so, I'll be back later!

I love the little picture on my page. It looks like they are saying "What?! We didn't do it."

Those are nice layouts you did with the elements.

Great pages:thumbsup2 I can't believe time's nearly up on this one:scared1: Are we having 2-week months this year or something:confused3:rotfl2:

Great job DIT (and all that helped you with their elements/pages!)! I see what you mean AWM with the look on the cats faces!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!