NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

Today is such a nice day here in NJ, it gets me thinking of SPRING :hippie: and our upcoming Dis Meet! Really looking forward to seeing all of you!!!:cloud9:

Curious about who is attending the meet? Are there any DIS "celebrities" attending? Check out the first post in this thread for an update. ;)

Not a celebrity .. But Jeff and I will probably be there, as long as I can get someone to cover my classes that day.

I would love to come, but my only problem might be that there could be a conflict to drive out on Sunday. I won't know until closer to the time if there I could attend.

Nikki...what would be the last day you could sign up??

I would love to come, but my only problem might be that there could be a conflict to drive out on Sunday. I won't know until closer to the time if there I could attend.

If you want to get a hotel room at the group rate, the deadline for sign up will be April 1st.

We have tentatively set the event registration deadline for April 1st as well, but if there is space we could probably adjust that a little later for anyone just coming for the day.

Not a celebrity .. But Jeff and I will probably be there, as long as I can get someone to cover my classes that day.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

DEADLINES:

- Saturday Main Event (Including Podcast Recording): March 1st to receive 10 tickets with the package or April 1st to receive 5 tickets.

- Hotel: Use the link and book by April 1st.

If you have a conflict on Sunday, consider joining us Friday evening and all day on Saturday. Sunday will be a smaller event.

Not a big poster on the boards, but I work right over there, I just have to make sure I am not traveling that week. I have not had a chance to do a DIS event before. I think my daughter would love it..

I've been listening for years and I just talked to my hubby and he said we can go! I'm like 99% sure! We live in Syracuse, NY but will definitely do the drive and make a weekend out of it.

Question though: We have a 2 year old.. I'm sure this isn't really the place for a kid right? Should we bring him? get a babysitter?

I'm so looking forward to this!

Not a big poster on the boards, but I work right over there, I just have to make sure I am not traveling that week. I have not had a chance to do a DIS event before. I think my daughter would love it..

I've been listening for years and I just talked to my hubby and he said we can go! I'm like 99% sure! We live in Syracuse, NY but will definitely do the drive and make a weekend out of it.

Question though: We have a 2 year old.. I'm sure this isn't really the place for a kid right? Should we bring him? get a babysitter?

I'm so looking forward to this!

Everyone is welcome!!

Children are invited to the events, but please use your judgement. We will have some children's activities available, so it depends on your child. Remember that we will be having a podcast recording at one point on Saturday, too. :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

DEADLINES:

- Saturday Main Event (Including Podcast Recording): March 1st to receive 10 tickets with the package or April 1st to receive 5 tickets.

- Hotel: Use the link and book by April 1st.

If you have a conflict on Sunday, consider joining us Friday evening and all day on Saturday. Sunday will be a smaller event.

It all depends on my schedule, but if I can I will try to make it for Saturday only . I am only about 2 hrs away and I have been to that area before (at Raritan Community College), so I have a good idea on where this is.

I am hoping to know my schedule a little bit better by April (maybe sooner).

Everyone is welcome!!

Children are invited to the events, but please use your judgement. We will have some children's activities available, so it depends on your child. Remember that we will be having a podcast recording at one point on Saturday, too. :)

I think what we would do is bring our son to the buffet dinner and other things but then during the podcast recording (and if he gets fussy), my husband would take him back to the room and let me stay and enjoy the rest of the event. My husband isn't as big of a Disney fan as I am anyway and don't tell anyone.... but he doesn't even listen to the podcast! :eek: shhhh. :rolleyes1

I can't wait to hear who else is coming and which other podcast members will be showing up!

Just plugged this meet on the old thread for the NYC meet last August -- getting the word out! :banana: The more, the merrier!

Rooms are starting to fill! :cool1:
Come join us for a weekend of fun! :banana:

Register before March 1 for extra tickets for prizes! ::yes::

Click the link in my signature (or head to page 1 of this thread) for info on how to register for the event and to book your hotel room at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn! :thumbsup2

Hotel rooms are filling up! Join us this April for a special DIS Weekend including a podcast recording, prizes, great food, and more!

Tick, tick, tick!

Did you hear that?

It's the sound of tickets being sold! Have you bought yours yet?

Val & I are registered!

We aren't staying at the event hotel but we will be nearby. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter