NJ DIS Meet Weekend for Give Kids the World - April 26-28! The TOTAL is IN!

Val & I are registered!

We aren't staying at the event hotel but we will be nearby. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Glad to have you join us!! :wave2:
You're in for a fun weekend!

We still have room for more- sign up now!

OKW Lover said:
Val & I are registered!

We aren't staying at the event hotel but we will be nearby. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Can't wait to see you two again!

Hey snowbound DISers- today is a great day to register for the NJ DIS Meet!
It's at the end of April and there will be NO SNOW!!

Make plans now- click the link in my signature to register for the main event on Saturday and to book your hotel room for the weekend.

We're going to have a great time- and it's just over 2 months away! :cool1:

Do YOU know what today is?

That's right! It's uhh..er...ummm...February 12th? Well, besides that it is the day for YOU to register for the NJ DIS Meet Weekend!!! Click the link in the first post of this thread to join us for a podcast recording, great meal, prizes and auctions, and more! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited to have found this thread! We are in NJ so I'm just trying to talk my husband into going and finding someone to watch the baby so we can at least do Saturday!

I think my wife and I will be joining you. We just have to nail down some schedule issues with our daughter.

Yay! :cool1: Tickets are selling!!
Don't miss your chance to come to the NJ Meet, raise money for GKTW and see a live podcast recording!!

Click the link in my signature or head to page 1 of this thread.
We can't wait to meet you! :wave:

Thinking of registering me and my husband, would love to attend this!! Are the majority of you that are going bringing children or going without? I would like to bring my 2 children but want to make sure there will be other kids there too. During the podcast/speaking portion of it, do the kids stay with the adults or will there be an activity during that time for them?

Ian and I are officially coming! Yay! Sorry I have been MIA for a few months, family issues, but I am so excited to see everyone and have some DIS fun! yayyyyyyyyyy! :) This area is a little less than an hour away from where we live. We may do the hotel Friday into Saturday, or maybe Saturday. We should have a pajama party!

Woo hoo! Recruited my parents and sister - there will be five of us. All registered! Now just trying to figure out to do with my (then) 9 month old lol

Thinking of registering me and my husband, would love to attend this!! Are the majority of you that are going bringing children or going without? I would like to bring my 2 children but want to make sure there will be other kids there too. During the podcast/speaking portion of it, do the kids stay with the adults or will there be an activity during that time for them?

So far, there are 4 kids registered- 3 girls ages 8, 9 & 15, and one boy- but I don't know his age.
We are planning to have a kids area for coloring, small games or maybe movies. We will tailor the activities to the ages of the kids we get coming. But there won't be anyone "babysitting" your kids- you will have to watch and be in charge.
I do know a number of people are treating this as a "grown-up" weekend. If that's something you'd like- that would be good too. :cloud9:
But the kids are welcome to come too. :goodvibes

Ian and I are officially coming! Yay! We may do the hotel Friday into Saturday, or maybe Saturday. We should have a pajama party!

Yay Kim & Ian! I hope you do stay at the hotel- we have a really fun evening planned on Friday. :cool1:
Nikki will share our updates when she gets back from WDW.

Woo hoo! Recruited my parents and sister - there will be five of us. All registered! Now just trying to figure out to do with my (then) 9 month old lol

Yay! Welcome to the meet! Looking forward to meeting you and your gang! :banana:

Spots are filling- make sure to sign up before March 1st to get extra tickets!! :woohoo:

I just registered my wife Marci and I!!

We will come for Saturday only, not the Friday night meet and greet most likely. We live about an hour away. It isn't worth getting a hotel room but is a bit too far to drive back and forth.

I'll search my stock of Disney stuff and try to come up with an auction item donation. I'm sure I have something I can contribute.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially the podcast team.

Glad to see that Steve.

I know Nikki hasn't updated the itinerary post on page 1 yet (she's just getting back from WDW) - but you might was to reconsider the Friday night stay at the Hilton!

We have a fun Friday evening planned- after dinner on your own- we have Bunco, trivia and perhaps some pin or vinylmation trading. Stay tuned for details!

And Sunday morning is going to be a fundraising breakfast at Applebee's (right next to the Hilton), followed by some shopping or sightseeing (still to be decided).

The Hilton rate is terrific - they gave us a very nice deal.
We hope many of you can stay with us for the whole weekend!:3dglasses

disneysteve said:
I just registered my wife Marci and I!!

We will come for Saturday only, not the Friday night meet and greet most likely. We live about an hour away. It isn't worth getting a hotel room but is a bit too far to drive back and forth.

I'll search my stock of Disney stuff and try to come up with an auction item donation. I'm sure I have something I can contribute.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, especially the podcast team.

We are planning on attending Saturday only as well. We are also only about an hour south so we are going to drive up that day, but between work schedules we just cannot commit to Friday and Sunday.

Glad to see that Steve.

I know Nikki hasn't updated the itinerary post on page 1 yet (she's just getting back from WDW) - but you might was to reconsider the Friday night stay at the Hilton!

We have a fun Friday evening planned- after dinner on your own- we have Bunco, trivia and perhaps some pin or vinylmation trading. Stay tuned for details!

And Sunday morning is going to be a fundraising breakfast at Applebee's (right next to the Hilton), followed by some shopping or sightseeing (still to be decided).
I'm sure it will be a great weekend but we have a teen daughter to take care of. We can't leave her for the weekend. We also have a previous engagement at 7pm Saturday evening that we don't want to miss. So it looks like it will be the main event only for us.

Guess who's back?!! :)

I am so happy to see all of you attending our event even if it is just for Saturday's activities. Tonight I will make an update to the first post of this thread with news of what we have been working on. In the meantime, feel free to pass the word of this event and the great cause we are trying to help - GKTW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter