Late Update. I went over to Batuu Saturday night after fireworks. Droid backpacks are still in stock. Still no personality chips. Not sure about the crystals. The creature stall is out of Loth Cats and Porgs, but I think they have everything else.
Thanks for the update! Were you in Oga’s at all? We will be there Wednesday and I’m looking for the Rancor tooth beer flight board.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-alcoholic drink at Olga’s? I was thinking of trying the hyperdrive punch. We are going at 10:00am.

Are they still serving the vegetarian meatloaf at dinner? I don't see it on the "lunch/dinner" menu not he official DL site, and I know it was a dinner-only option, so maybe that is why.
If they are no longer serving it at ALL, that will change our need to eat at Docking Bay 7 at dinnertime.
thanks in advance!

Sorry they took away something you were looking forward to, but on another note, I'm so happy I can now get Shaak roast at lunchtime! Yay!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-alcoholic drink at Olga’s? I was thinking of trying the hyperdrive punch. We are going at 10:00am.
The Blue Bantha is blue milk that is different from what’s sold outside the cantina. It’s not frozen... hard to describe, more like a cold, mostly thawed milk shake? It comes with a cookie on top that is SO good! I wish you could just buy the cookie! But I enjoyed the Blue Bantha. My son and I usually share the drink and the cookie.

Edited: 68B32D91-CA10-4658-9426-AB409F4D1998.jpeg68B32D91-CA10-4658-9426-AB409F4D1998.jpegI found my picture.

Last edited:

I tried three of the non-aloholic drinks at Oga's and none of them really wow'd me, but here were my thoughts:
  • Blurrgfire - Odwalla Lemonade, Pomegranate Juice, and Habanero-Lime. This was probably the best of the three non-alcoholic drinks that we tried. It wasn't spicy, but the pomegranate juice gave it a pretty strong flavor.
  • Hyperdrive (Punch It!) - Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, White Cranberry Juice, Black Cherry Puree, and Sprite. This was kind of odd. The puree was all on the bottom (not mixed in), giving the drink a blue color. They didn't provide any straws or stir rods, so it wasn't clear how to mix the puree in. Without the puree, the drink was very watery and kind of flavor-less. When mixed, it was better, but still on the bland side. Make sure to request a straw or something to stir the drink with.
  • Cliff Dweller - Citrus Juices, Coconut, Hibiscus-Grenadine, and Seagram's Ginger Ale. The flavor grew on me, but it isn't something that I'd rush back for. It reminded me of slightly watery grapefruit juice.

Has anyone begun reading the Galaxy Edge Black Spire Outpost book? I just learned of it; it looks like it was released last week. I'm going to get it for DH for Christmas. I think it would be a fun read for him before our trip and will probably get him (even more) excited about seeing Batuu.

Yes! Just started it. I cannot wait to finish and then go back and ask Vi about it. Our interaction with her was limited since all we knew about her was that she’s a Resistance spy. She’s the main character of this book!
I’m also loving learning more about the areas that are visually very cool, but that I haven’t heard any backstory before.
I think your husband will love it!

Reactions: EmJ
  • Cliff Dweller - Citrus Juices, Coconut, Hibiscus-Grenadine, and Seagram's Ginger Ale. The flavor grew on me, but it isn't something that I'd rush back for. It reminded me of slightly watery grapefruit juice.

Is this the one in the Porg mug?
thnx

Blue Bantha is great- my son and I both devoured ours in minutes haha!

Bummer to hear about the veggie loaf going... there’s really not much to eat for vegetarians in this land and that’s a bummer. The garden spread is good but not too filling. Come on Disney, give me some kind of meatless ronto wrap!

For those of you who have built a droid and were NOT able to get a personality chip- is the droid still fun?

Also, does anyone know, if I cannot get one on our trip but they come back in stock on a later trip, would I be able to pick one up then? Would they give me a hard time without building a droid on that particular visit?

For those of you who have built a droid and were NOT able to get a personality chip- is the droid still fun?

Also, does anyone know, if I cannot get one on our trip but they come back in stock on a later trip, would I be able to pick one up then? Would they give me a hard time without building a droid on that particular visit?
The droids still do plenty without a personality chip- my kids love theirs even though they were hoping to get chips. The chip just changes some of the sounds they make as well as what areas of SWGE they “respond” to.

The intent of the chips was to be one of the upgrades or add ons for your droid that could be purchased either at time of build or later on. There are other accessories too such as colored body panels and attachments (especially for the R2 droids). When they had/have the chips they’re on the wall for anyone to buy. That said, they’ve been gone for a while so it’s hard to know if, whenever they come back, they might decide to restrict them like they were doing with kyber crystals for a while... Hopefully not but who knows. I don’t think they been restricting the backpacks which are also a semi-hot commodity (though they seem to be back more steadily recently) so maybe that’s a good sign.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but can anyone tell me how the Blue Bantha drink is different than the regular blue milk (other than the cookie topper)? The Oga’s menu says that it the Blue Bantha is “blue milk served chilled”, but is the milk at the milk stand not also chilled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter