• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hmm. Just noticed that prices for cocktails in Oga's cantina have gone up a dollar since I visited there literally one month ago (and photograhped the menu.) Seriously, Disney?
I bet that's to bring the pricing in line with WDW. I recall reading that originally, WDW's prices were slightly higher than DL's, so now they appear to be the same.

Has anyone begun reading the Galaxy Edge Black Spire Outpost book? I just learned of it; it looks like it was released last week. I'm going to get it for DH for Christmas. I think it would be a fun read for him before our trip and will probably get him (even more) excited about seeing Batuu.

The first order store will let you check your items for package pick up in the front of the park later in the day. We've done it several times.

I think I've come around to maybe trying this when we go. Is there a cutoff at night for picking up your packages? I think we'll be in the park until close, so is it like an hour after close or something like that?

There are COMICS?! Off to google....

Also, there is a 4 issue series debuting in October called Allegiance and another 4 issue series called The Rise of Kylo Ren debuting in December (both Marvel). I may have gone into a comic book store for the first time recently to pre-order the first; I will also pre-order the latter. They both look awesome.

This is not even mentioning the Age of Resistance comics that are currently rolling out (weekly, I believe).

Hi everyone - I'm going in March with my two teen sons. Only one wants to build a lightsaber at Savi's. Do you think it will be an issue for myself and younger teen to go in as observers for only one saber build? The younger teen would not be comfortable being solo for that 30 minutes out in Batuu.

Hi everyone - I'm going in March with my two teen sons. Only one wants to build a lightsaber at Savi's. Do you think it will be an issue for myself and younger teen to go in as observers for only one saber build? The younger teen would not be comfortable being solo for that 30 minutes out in Batuu.

I’ve always read that the builder is allowed to have 2 guest with them so you should be fine.

We just did the building and we’re able to bring two guests. We also saw others with two guests too so not an issue.

Anyone know the diameter of the Savi Carrying case? I'm looking at a poster tube - and wondering if it would fit inside.

Im hoping to get us back to DL before my hubbies condition no longer allows us, he has ALS. he currently uses a PWC, and has very little to no upper body strength, cant use his hands to grasp and hold on.
Was wondering for those that have been on the ride, would the seat belt they have be enough to keep someone like my husband in and safe. He wants to go on with our 14 yr old son, but if there is any chance that he would be injured due to lack as support on the ride, its just not going to happen.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Nikki

Greetings,

Wife and I going to Disneyland in early December and wanting to know how to reserve (if possible) or strategies to ride the Millennium Falcon, how to make Cantina Reservations? This would be our first time to Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge. We would be arriving around 5pm. We are not staying at one of the Disney hotels.

Thank you very much in advance!

Greetings,

Wife and I going to Disneyland in early December and wanting to know how to reserve (if possible) or strategies to ride the Millennium Falcon, how to make Cantina Reservations? This would be our first time to Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge. We would be arriving around 5pm. We are not staying at one of the Disney hotels.

There is no fastpass or MaxPass available for the Millennium Falcon. You can choose either the standby line or single rider line. Cantina reservations are currently available to be booked online up to 14 days in advance. There was a rumor that this would change to 60 days in advance, so I guess that's something to keep an eye on. Walk-ups have been turned away frequently if not always, so an advance reservation is advised for the cantina. There is a $10 per person no-show fee if you miss your cantina reservation. If for any reason the land closes due to capacity (currently very unlikely to happen at least until the opening of Rise of the Resistance in January) your cantina reservation is supposed to still give you access to the land.

Greetings,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter