Morgan and Jeff's Whimsical Wedding - Wedding photos blogged pg7

Congratulations from another of Ken's brides. So glad you loved him and Jen so much...they are pretty awesome. I adore your welcome bags and the Mickey ice cream bar motif. Looking forward to seeing more of your magical day. Congrats again Morgan! :goodvibes

Joining in. Can't wait to read more. I love the ice cream bar design idea! :goodvibes

tuning in...I love your bags!! where did you get them done? Also, did you deliver them yourself or did you send to each hotel prior to arriving? I'm still trying to figure that out...

So excited to read this! I love your creative style its soo amazing! :banana:
Those goody bags are to die for!

Found you on the Transportation Board, entranced by the group wedding photo, subscribing now!

Terri

Oh my goodness, your welcome bags are amazing! There was a bride on the DISign boards who asked for a Mickey Mouse with a bite in the ear, today. I think she was inspired by your sling bags!!! That is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Thank you so much, everyone! Glad to have you along for the report.

It's fess up time! We do this kind of stuff for a living. :lmao: Jeff is a web/graphic design and I work as a print coordinator in creative marketing. We designed everything (with some inspiration from Disney, of course!) We spent many nights at our laptops pouring over Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign but I am totally thrilled with the results. We loved the buttons so much we are considering opening up an Etsy shop to sell custom celebration buttons.

Umm...wow! I cannot beleive all the amazing stuff you had made! Please tell me you didn't do that yourself! I think I need to go back and delete my welcome bag post :lmao: (seriously though).

I love your siggie pic! I cannot wait to see more :cheer2:

You are too silly - your welcome bags were great! And you are a fellow pink shoe bride!

Yay!!!

I love that you started this already! Of course, you know I adore your welcome bags, too!! You had the greatest schedule ever!!! I totally wish I had thought of that. I am stealing that for my next Disney wedding ;)

You are motivating me, I might start my own TR when school lets out!

I am so looking forward to this!!!!:mickeybar:mickeybar

You better start or I'll come after you! Years of trawling this forum and now it's our turn. ;)

Congratulations from another of Ken's brides. So glad you loved him and Jen so much...they are pretty awesome. I adore your welcome bags and the Mickey ice cream bar motif. Looking forward to seeing more of your magical day. Congrats again Morgan! :goodvibes

Thank you, Ken is really amazing.

tuning in...I love your bags!! where did you get them done? Also, did you deliver them yourself or did you send to each hotel prior to arriving? I'm still trying to figure that out...

We designed the logo and had them printed on the bags with a specialty company via my FIL. I can find out the name if you want. The downside is we had to order 75 bags so we have a ton left over!

Oh my goodness, your welcome bags are amazing! There was a bride on the DISign boards who asked for a Mickey Mouse with a bite in the ear, today. I think she was inspired by your sling bags!!! That is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Who doesn't love a Mickey bar? I loved Andreah's wedding where they had Mickey bar desserts - yum!

Hopefully I'll get the rehearsal portion up by tomorrow. There's cookouts to be had this weekend!

I forgot to mention this in a previous post....I saw your engagement photos last night, and I love them! I would have never thought to do that in DTD. Now I have more to add to my list of Anniversary/Second Honeymoon/Hopefully VR locations for photos!

OMG I LOVE:love: LOVE:love: LOVE:love: your custom ceebration buttons and REALLY REALLY want them :worship::worship:

If you make an etsy account PLEASE PM me because I would totally buy them!!!:banana::banana:

I love eerything so far and can't wait to see more and hear more about your wonderful wedding day!!

I am in awe of your talent, I second the request for you to open an Etsy's account!

I forgot to mention this in a previous post....I saw your engagement photos last night, and I love them! I would have never thought to do that in DTD. Now I have more to add to my list of Anniversary/Second Honeymoon/Hopefully VR locations for photos!

OP--Can you post the pictures in this thread or post a linky? This sounds amazing. DTD engagement shots? So stealing this idea.... :)

Really looking forward to reading about your wedding!

Your welcome bags are fantastic, I'm sure it only gets better from here... popcorn::

I'm sure if you either put those bags up on ebay or made the custom celebration buttons, you'd be one rich lady! I'm sure a lot of dis'ers (myself included) would buy them.

What beautiful teaser photo! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to see more.

YAY :-) Can't wait to read all about your wonderful weekend ... oh yeah, and that whole wedding thing too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter