River Belle Terrace – Premium Package Fantasmic food review?

flygurl814

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the River Belle Terrace – Premium Package for Fantasmic yet? If so, please report out! Specifically, I'm wondering:
-Were there any additional appetizer choices besides whats on their normal menu? Any additional dessert options?
-Were there basically the two additional main courses listed? (brisket, burnt ends, chicken plate and pot roast plate)

Also, what time did you arrive for the 7:15 reservation, did you have to wait to be seated, and how were the crowds leaving (especially if you left after the fireworks ended)?

We have a reservation for next week and are trying to decide if it's worth it or not. I eat low carb which eliminates a lot of menu options for me. Thank you!

I will answer my own question :). Someone posted a picture of a menu on a facebook page. They said the platter was cold and not very good, and neither were desserts. I guess if my expectations are low I won't be disappointed...

It won't let me link the picture and I can't find another way to post it easily...

They said the platter was cold and not very good
That's interesting. We had the platter in February and thought it was excellent. On that note, I've read reviews of people who loved their Blue Bayou meal (steak and shrimp) and people who thought it was just mediocre.

If the desserts were the same as what was offered for the Fantasmic standard lunch, I would agree that they aren't anything special.

Not sure what it looks like now, but this photo is from February.
1716825034999.png

That platter looks pretty tasty!

Desserts:
fresh made pudding, cherry cobbler a la mode, or Fantasmic Sunday (fresh berries, whipped cream, gelatin, seasonal sorbet, and white chocolate cherry bark). So sounds a bit better than the standard River Belle Terrace package.

I shared this in the long Fantasmic thread. The cherry cobbler consisted of cherry compote covered with a sprinkling of toasted oats and a scoop of ice cream. It is served in a skillet shaped container, but it isn't warm.

1716826270771.png 1716826354019.png

Last edited:
We did the premium River Belle terrace dining package but it’s been awhile, we did that one in August 2023

I had the prime rib with mashed potatoes and asparagus with scallops
Dessert was the chocolate sphere with sauce to pour over it.
The mashed potatoes are what I remember most, they were so smooth and buttery and good.
So if the menu has been tweaked but they still have mashed potatoes, get them! So good!

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1022.jpeg
    IMG_1022.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
Was a huge fan of the RB Fantasmic offering before the Big Dragon Sacrifice but our family did not like those chocolate ball thingies. Everyone was jealous that I subbed in the monkey bread because it was the best dessert we had ever tasted at DL.

I can’t believe I haven’t found a review for this yet! I made a reservation this morning for July 29. It was gone in less than 2 min. I’m hoping to see a review before we go so we can decide if we went to keep or not. I found it interesting that for the premium RB package, you have to cancel the day before instead of 2 hours prior. Reservations didn’t open until 6am pst. I was trying every minute, about ten minutes before to see if it opened early.

I found it interesting that for the premium RB package, you have to cancel the day before instead of 2 hours prior
There are a few places/events that you need to cancel more than two hours in advance. WOC dessert party also has a 24 hour cancelation requirement. Napa Rose requires a two day cancelation.

There are a few places/events that you need to cancel more than two hours in advance. WOC dessert party also has a 24 hour cancelation requirement. Napa Rose requires a two day cancelation.
Good to know! I’ve never done either of those.

Yes, that dining package was the regular one. The people from that IG page were in the seating line with me on the first day.

It is listed on the Disneyland website. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

River Belle Terrace – Premium Package
Enjoy a 3-course dinner and the evening’s first performance of Fantasmic! right from your table on the outdoor terrace.

For dinner, choose dishes from the regular menu or from a Dining Package menu with specialty items, including:
  • Platter featuring Fried Chicken, Brisket and Pork Belly Burnt Ends
  • Pot Roast
  • Mashed Potatoes
And dessert!

Package Pricing
  • Dinner: $89 per adult; $45 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Time
  • 7:15 PM dining reservation, outdoor seating only.

It is listed on the Disneyland website. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

River Belle Terrace – Premium Package
Enjoy a 3-course dinner and the evening’s first performance of Fantasmic! right from your table on the outdoor terrace.

For dinner, choose dishes from the regular menu or from a Dining Package menu with specialty items, including:
  • Platter featuring Fried Chicken, Brisket and Pork Belly Burnt Ends
  • Pot Roast
  • Mashed Potatoes
And dessert!

Package Pricing
  • Dinner: $89 per adult; $45 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity not included.
Time
  • 7:15 PM dining reservation, outdoor seating only.
Why does the reservation start so early for a 9:00 pm show? If you do this package and eat for an hour, what are you supposed to do for the remaining 45 minutes?

I understand if gives people a chance to relax and eat slowly, but 1 hour 45 minutes seems excessive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter