Morgan and Jeff's Whimsical Wedding - Wedding photos blogged pg7

I love your shower!! I am having a mad tea party too. I am so jealous I wanted to use the props and have a character but a little out of my budget. The centerpieces are amazing!!

What an amazing surprise! I just love the dress you wore! You mom did a fantastic job on those centerpieces. They were amazing! Your cake was beautiful!!!! What a wonderful shower! Talk about a dream come true!

Morgan... I am just tuning in! I have to say WOW. You have so many fun ideas, I am in the early stages of planning and after reading your TR I have so many more ideas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE :lovestruc the S'mores! Such a cute idea and fun. Your welcome bags are to die for. I esp. loved the mickey mouse ice cream bar name tags. :mickeybar such a wonderful idea.
How wonderful that your family was able to keep your shower a surprise. The party looked amazing. I cannot wait to read more...

OMG, I LOVE everything so far! The HDD is such a great idea and those welcome bags are too cute. That's so nice of your family to surprise you with the bridal shower... how awesome.. I am definitely subscribing! I can't wait to hear more!

I had a lot of catching up to do!
Seeing your rehearsal dinner made me want to go to HDDR! In fact, I think I need to try it this trip.
And you are so smart for having it a couple days before the wedding! My DH got a bit drunk at our rehearsal and let's just say it was a good thing we had a late wedding the next day!

Your shower was amazing! It all just looked so perfect!

And, OMG-you are totally adorable in that hot pink dress! You and the White Rabbit are competing for cuteness.:laughing:

Everything looked amazing! I love the bridal shower idea... so cute. The welcome bags, buttons and all you details are amazing :rotfl: Congrats!!

I want one!! lol Seriously, this is an amazing shower! I cannot wait for more!!

You had the most gorgeous shower! Was it hard to wait till Florida instead of having one a couple months earlier? I love that cake! What a masterpiece! And please let me know if you open an Etsy store and sell your designed paper products and buttons. They are amazing!

Found your report by accident. Saw your photos under your ticker and thought they were beautiful so started to read.

I have read a few wedding reports and yours is by far the most wonderful. The photos on the blog are beautiful and the tea party was out of this world. Everyone looks like they are having a wonderful time and I can't wait to read more.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Just joining in! LOVING your trip report! Everything looks gorgeous!

OMG I LOVE your cake!!! I am also insanely jealous of your tea party.

I'm loving the TR so far ..... your shower looked brilliant.

And as for thsoe centre pieces:thumbsup2.... you can see where you get your creativity flair if your mum comes up with those!:thumbsup2

I cant wait to read more:yay:

I have to say your wedding colors are so beautiful and stand out...I saw your signature picture and thought dag those colors are really working with each other...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter